Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE( ic </div> <!--QuoteBegin-flippin by chance is "TheLast" have any relation with "TheL4st" if so, just ...
Page: 14

Banned

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin
    by chance is "TheLast" have any relation with "TheL4st" if so, just go to cz a1 and try to kill TearsInHeaven, a bp from that clan, you'll never win......and you can never kill his warrior either, KingJerusalem.
    that tearsinheavn came fro no whare wih cs and other shits some of em are legit some of arent [/b]
    well, im not talkin about that, im talking about her kosp heal and kingjersalem somehow screamed me 4x in a row, he spammed it on me.

_CAP_

lol this topic is getting gay lock it plz. just create a human char and ask them for 8v8. all who flame the last r bitches. if u have something to tell them pm them ingame...

Banned

Originally posted by _CAP_
    lol this topic is getting gay lock it plz. just create a human char and ask them for 8v8. all who flame the last r bitches. if u have something to tell them pm them ingame...
    and you're a bitch to for defending babashopped ppl with +2+3 uniques faggot. we will beat them 8v8, its skills that win these fights not just gear. it's 2 different styles of pk anyways, they focus on 4-5 fullhealers with 3-4 warriors attacking and getting spam healled. While our pk is a mix of priest rogue mage and warrior. It will be an interesting fight, i just cant wait to walk out the victor i hope. As for you cap, you prolly babashopped some +2+3 uniques as well, prolly why your defending these noobs asses

TheLast and TheL4st are joint clans that WTL and NTL created to expand, hence the reason TheLast most likely won't be getting glowing armbands for awhile(NTL ITL and a few others are in TheL4st now). As for those two players in question, they were recent adds to the clan King is lvl 70 and so Tears. If you have any proof of them koxping/glitching or cheating whatsoever, send it to ssundevil and it will be taken care of(Since as far as i know WTL and NTL don't use forums). Naturally, fraps is preferred over SS, but if you are going to complain about it and not do anything about it, then why bother complaining? WTL isn't like k2 gms, if you prove it he'll take action. Just don't blow smoke up his ass :-) (Doesn't really fit into the convo, but I wanted to say it anyways)

Cap, I agree this topic hasn't been on subject forever, and it should be locked

Cap, can I please borrow your +3 quest accessories? I can't afford to pay USD for them like you...
    Cap is as legit as they come. Even if he is friends w/ Andrew <3
    Cap is a good gun mage and a good friend

:pic:

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    TheLast and TheL4st are joint clans that WTL and NTL created to expand, hence the reason TheLast most likely won't be getting glowing armbands for awhile(NTL ITL and a few others are in TheL4st now). As for those two players in question, they were recent adds to the clan King is lvl 70 and so Tears. If you have any proof of them koxping/glitching or cheating whatsoever, send it to ssundevil and it will be taken care of(Since as far as i know WTL and NTL don't use forums). Naturally, fraps is preferred over SS, but if you are going to complain about it and not do anything about it, then why bother complaining? WTL isn't like k2 gms, if you prove it he'll take action. Just don't blow smoke up his ass :-) (Doesn't really fit into the convo, but I wanted to say it anyways)

TearsInTheHeavn was lvl 62 2~3 weeks ago .... if he is lvl 70 than he koxped or abused quest bug

Kailean

Originally posted by flippin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flippin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_CAP_
    and you're a bitch to for defending babashopped ppl with +2+3 uniques faggot.[/b]
    owned

Banned

Originally posted by ic:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ic</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spinal_Tap

TearsInTheHeavn was lvl 62 2~3 weeks ago .... if he is lvl 70 than he koxped or abused quest bug[/b]
    they'll just tell you he xp'd hardcore somehow, or that you need to show evidence of this. all you fuktards that defend babashopped accts with +2+3 uniques need to stfu. ill fraps next time im in cz and i see thelast or thel4st there. just to show you idiots that defend them that they do use koxp/kosp. i already have your buddy 35cikss35 on fraps. funny how in a ss of ssundevil someone is shouting 35cikss35 for king http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=koxpkl8.gif

_CAP_

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    Cap, can I please borrow your +3 quest accessories?
    there +4 atm, when ever i have a chance ill get them to +5 and dupe u a set oke?
    btw all who r in ares S>+5 quest accessories pm me ingame or on the forums (usd ony sorry).

_CAP_

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by flippin@
    <!--QuoteBegin-_CAP_

and you're a bitch to for defending babashopped ppl with +2+3 uniques faggot.
    owned[/b]
    żlol? im not defending babashoped ppl...just callin u a bitch cause ur flaming people like wtl and ntl on the forums behind his back. u got something to say tell it to him in game kk ?

Banned

Donut anyone? :wub:

:pic:

Originally posted by _CAP_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(_CAP_)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-_CAP_

and you're a bitch to for defending babashopped ppl with +2+3 uniques faggot.
    owned[/b]
    żlol? im not defending babashoped ppl...just callin u a bitch cause ur flaming people like wtl and ntl on the forums behind his back. u got something to say tell it to him in game kk ?[/b][/quote]

+1

stop biatching at forums he cant even see <_< -_-

Show me where I defended the use of koxp please? I was on Ssundevil and I took that screen shot. I also stated that if you get those accused of cheating on fraps and send them to ssundevil it will be dealt with. I didn't know that reading an entire post was the difficult.

If you have any proof of them koxping/glitching or cheating whatsoever, send it to ssundevil and it will be taken care of(Since as far as i know WTL and NTL don't use forums).
    TheLast levels legitly
    If they weren't in our clan and used the xp bug, how are we supposed to know? Once again please provide evidence and it can be dealt with.

Also, good job and being able to read chat in a screenshot, yes someone shouting 35cikss35 for king, do you actually think he was being serious? I guess I should have screen shotted a little bit early at everyone joking around in shout about how K2 is shitty. I guess I can't actually assume that people who read this forum have some basic intelligence and can tell the difference between a joke and being serious.

To Cap: S> +5 quest earring :-) Gavolt King dropped to me earlier, I had 5 healers, it took 2 sets of scrolls to kill it, but if you want it, it is yours. I'll stick to letting a warrior tank the towers until koxp is gone, too dangerous to try healing yourself with 9 arrows coming at me.

Babashopping is the stupidest term in the world. If you have money you buy things thats how the world works. Instead of wasting your time on this game go make money then you can buy this game. Also selling 2 we +1!!!!!

Originally posted by NYchris
    Babashopping is the stupidest term in the world. *If you have money you buy things thats how the world works. *Instead of wasting your time on this game go make money then you can buy this game. *Also selling 2 we +1!!!!!
    thats everyones excuse then everyone else say its legit if u purchase from legit player but if u buy from hackers its bad who is to draw the line clearly k2 isn't going to ppl must keep flaming babashoppers tho else they wont be afraid to buy +8 shards at begining of server or +9 dual shard which im selling RIGHT NOW pm me diez paypal / ebay account only