Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NYchris Babashopping is the stupidest term in the world. *If you have money you buy things thats ...
Page: 15

susGe

Originally posted by NYchris
    Babashopping is the stupidest term in the world. *If you have money you buy things thats how the world works. *Instead of wasting your time on this game go make money then you can buy this game. *Also selling 2 we +1!!!!!
    i dont think ppl give a shit about ppl babashopping. What they do care about is the people who babashop who deny it and cry not to be called babashoppers. If someone wants to go spend USD just so that they can compete thats fine by me, but in that same sense its always funny when the hardcore babashoppers are the ones talking shit. Thats like aimbotting at CS then bragging about how good your aim is.

OrcTank

Originally posted by flippin
    by chance is "TheLast" have any relation with "TheL4st" if so, just go to cz a1 and try to kill TearsInHeaven, a bp from that clan, you'll never win......and you can never kill his warrior either, KingJerusalem.

problem has been delt with, thats all you had to do is point it out. we didnt know know he was doing this before hand.

scream has been glitched the whole time of ROFD. ive been screamed/stunned for 2 minutes before a party took me down.

that guy in the ss is nothing to do with our clan.
    i would love for you to prove that i have ever used koxp or anyone that shares my account. because it doesnt happen. you need to get whatever is stuck up your ass out because your just making yourself look like an asshole

lol private i love the sig too

Chant

stop talking and do your 8vs8... JUST DO IT to stop this stupid talk... it doesnt matter who wins... youll just keep flaming people... GOSH... so many pathetic souls...

P.S
    baba shop or not... still... suxs :wub:

mdog1

Originally posted by Shinsou
    Donut anyone? :wub:
    ill take that donut....vanilla frosted plz

snipelord

eh? i almost beat kingjeruselam on my lvl 62 bp.. i don't even have 1920 his hp was at about || much left.. mayb less... im pretty sure he is killable on a 70+

snipelord

Originally posted by mdog1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mdog1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shinsou
    Donut anyone? :wub:
    ill take that donut....vanilla frosted plz[/b]
    i want choclate.. fak vanilla ^^

PriesTesS

candy sprinklers

runnow

looks like ssun just owned u cam u do run in cz like a noob

Kranitnova

blueberry muffins are the future guys/girls....

tha_amras

broodje kroket ook mogelijk ??

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415