Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by OrcTank sry i was more pertaining to the nub mage that said i should shut up, but ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by OrcTank
    sry i was more pertaining to the nub mage that said i should shut up, but from what i can tell hes some newb mage that runs around with a cs because hes scared

ice/light is not a status.....
    i run around with a cs and tp my party and ice other parties...what more is there for a mage to do exactly? to be a pussy and town nova? no thx i dont need np like that

and yes ice/light is a status...its a status to my current build...see unlike warriors who are all attack/defense mages have multiple builds...i can be either fire/ice, fire/light, light/ice, light/fire, ice/fire, ice/light...u see? so many builds to choose from...so ice/light is in actuality a status....

if i were u id shut up ur idiocy is beginning to show

Kailean

Default Re: Symbiosis quit talkin

Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)</div>
    Originally posted by Kailean@
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

Like i have always said TheLast will not back down from any invite of 8 on 8 so here it goes *

Symbiosis, you sit in the arena, probably the only place you can get kills, talking shit to one of our priests and seem quick to back down when he said 8v8. you supposedly can kick our asses all over cz even though today it took your party + people to kill our party to get out of your own base. might i add u had 2 cs priests and we had 0. Your party also seemed to magically disappear right after that too, wonder why. So ill say it here. your little fucking pathetic clan can either show up or shut up. you run your fucking mouths because your a bunch of newbs that cant prove shit. so here it is, 8v8 the challenge is out. dont bother flaming if your not going to accept, actually dont even reply if your too much of cowards to actually fight us. *

oh and it was your clan leader and lotusflower talking this shit. sad to see a clan leader that talks shit like that shows how mature u are. also about us all being "babashopped" ill say a few things to that. i am the only character in this clan that is babashopped. and for WTL and NTL ill say prove that they are babashopped, you cant. all their gear is +7 and +0. for a clan that has so many CS's and cant take isiloon makes you wonder. *

Also: *

MIN0TAUR. another show up or shut up. you beat me with my xp gear on with a net hp of less than 1k. after i told you what i wasnt wearing your seemed soo quick to be "busy." so common now ill let everyone know that your scared to fight me and if you think different, if you think your better than me then come fight me. you have had more than 1 chance to since then in CZ and at the war. so what are you scared of? maybe you need to buy another higher leveled character and scam a few more people before you think you can take me with me gear on. and no its not making an excuse for my loss, because that would be saying "you won because of lag" and run off. im calling you out into the middle spot light, because i know you fucking suck.

i always considered thelasts as retards and babashoppers, too bad now u just made me sure about that -_-
    about your party, ssun, u(thelast) have mostly 4 full healers in 1 party and 4 warriors. sometimes u also add a subsider to it, just to make id odd (?)
    and why r u talking shit about symbiosis? at least they farmed their gear. u may say xxx times thelasts are not babashoppers and every1 will still know "they " actually are.
    Proof? oh wait you have none...like 99% of people that post accusing people of being babashoppers, Ssun is the only babasopper[/b]
    only? ye, and assasianthelast was legit also, his gear and "combo-baba" lol. most of thelasts are nothing more than babashoppers, but no1 will beat assasianthebaba, this ones best, lol.

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    sry i was more pertaining to the nub mage that said i should shut up, but from what i can tell hes some newb mage that runs around with a cs because hes scared

i run around with a cs and tp my party and ice other parties...what more is there for a mage to do exactly? to be a pussy and town nova? no thx i dont need np like that

and yes ice/light is a status...its a status to my current build...see unlike warriors who are all attack/defense mages have multiple builds...i can be either fire/ice, fire/light, light/ice, light/fire, ice/fire, ice/light...u see? so many builds to choose from...so ice/light is in actuality a status....

if i were u id shut up ur idiocy is beginning to show[/b]
    Beginning?

Kailean

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

if i were u id shut up ur idiocy is beginning to show[/b]
    pwnt....

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

Like i have always said TheLast will not back down from any invite of 8 on 8 so here it goes *

Symbiosis, you sit in the arena, probably the only place you can get kills, talking shit to one of our priests and seem quick to back down when he said 8v8. you supposedly can kick our asses all over cz even though today it took your party + people to kill our party to get out of your own base. might i add u had 2 cs priests and we had 0. Your party also seemed to magically disappear right after that too, wonder why. So ill say it here. your little fucking pathetic clan can either show up or shut up. you run your fucking mouths because your a bunch of newbs that cant prove shit. so here it is, 8v8 the challenge is out. dont bother flaming if your not going to accept, actually dont even reply if your too much of cowards to actually fight us. *

oh and it was your clan leader and lotusflower talking this shit. sad to see a clan leader that talks shit like that shows how mature u are. also about us all being "babashopped" ill say a few things to that. i am the only character in this clan that is babashopped. and for WTL and NTL ill say prove that they are babashopped, you cant. all their gear is +7 and +0. for a clan that has so many CS's and cant take isiloon makes you wonder. *

MIN0TAUR. another show up or shut up. you beat me with my xp gear on with a net hp of less than 1k. after i told you what i wasnt wearing your seemed soo quick to be "busy." so common now ill let everyone know that your scared to fight me and if you think different, if you think your better than me then come fight me. you have had more than 1 chance to since then in CZ and at the war. so what are you scared of? maybe you need to buy another higher leveled character and scam a few more people before you think you can take me with me gear on. and no its not making an excuse for my loss, because that would be saying "you won because of lag" and run off. im calling you out into the middle spot light, because i know you fucking suck.

i always considered thelasts as retards and babashoppers, too bad now u just made me sure about that -_-
    about your party, ssun, u(thelast) have mostly 4 full healers in 1 party and 4 warriors. sometimes u also add a subsider to it, just to make id odd (?)
    and why r u talking shit about symbiosis? at least they farmed their gear. u may say xxx times thelasts are not babashoppers and every1 will still know "they " actually are.
    Proof? oh wait you have none...like 99% of people that post accusing people of being babashoppers, Ssun is the only babasopper[/b]
    only? ye, and assasianthelast was legit also, his gear and "combo-baba" lol. most of thelasts are nothing more than babashoppers, but no1 will beat assasianthebaba, this ones best, lol.[/b][/quote]

LOL i just remembered...if your the priest kaileen from duesmanus, why the hell are you talking. You had THREE CS priests in your party last night at pk. Yet you still didnt show any proof that they babashop

Kailean

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    Originally posted by Painf00l
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

Proof? oh wait you have none...like 99% of people that post accusing people of being babashoppers, Ssun is the only babasopper
    only? ye, and assasianthelast was legit also, his gear and "combo-baba" lol. most of thelasts are nothing more than babashoppers, but no1 will beat assasianthebaba, this ones best, lol.[/b]
    LOL i just remembered...if your the priest kaileen from duesmanus, why the hell are you talking. You had THREE CS priests in your party last night at pk. Yet you still didnt show any proof that they babashop[/b][/quote]
    lol y, i am this Kailean, not Kaileen, couse the second one was also my pirest around 1,5 year ago on ares also when your babashopped friends didnt even show up. as for our CS, in clan we got only 3: Nealia, MarnnyPopis(he bought his for IGC), me. maybe you also saw some priests from Inferno. they also got some. too bad we didnt get it from a homesite-like-webpage: www.babashop4tr.net . and ye sometimes when most of us are exping we make a party of 3 priests, mage, rogues. too bad we took all your town, when amphetamine spammed the whole chat lol, i should made a screenshot lol :wub:

and be serious, "no proofs"? most of them come out of nowhere with iron necks/belts full uniques, cs etc etc etc. while, as far as i know, they took isiloon only once. lol they needed 30minuts and around 20people+. and u want to tell me 1 isiloon dropped everything? oh w8, isiloon has "only" 6 slots in drop, from which 1 are coins and minimum 1 is for bus or bes. every normal person will tell u the thruth

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)
    Originally posted by Kailean
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

Proof? oh wait you have none...like 99% of people that post accusing people of being babashoppers, Ssun is the only babasopper

only? ye, and assasianthelast was legit also, his gear and "combo-baba" lol. most of thelasts are nothing more than babashoppers, but no1 will beat assasianthebaba, this ones best, lol.
    LOL i just remembered...if your the priest kaileen from duesmanus, why the hell are you talking. You had THREE CS priests in your party last night at pk. Yet you still didnt show any proof that they babashop[/b]
    lol y, i am this Kailean, not Kaileen, couse the second one was also my pirest around 1,5 year ago on ares also when your babashopped friends didnt even show up. as for our CS, in clan we got only 3: Nealia, MarnnyPopis(he bought his for IGC), me. maybe you also saw some priests from Inferno. they also got some. too bad we didnt get it from a homesite-like-webpage: www.babashop4tr.net . and ye sometimes when most of us are exping we make a party of 3 priests, mage, rogues. too bad we took all your town, when amphetamine spammed the whole chat lol, i should made a screenshot lol :wub:

and be serious, "no proofs"? most of them come out of nowhere with iron necks/belts full uniques, cs etc etc etc. while, as far as i know, they took isiloon only once. lol they needed 30minuts and around 20people+. and u want to tell me 1 isiloon dropped everything? oh w8, isiloon has "only" 6 slots in drop, from which 1 are coins and minimum 1 is for bus or bes. every normal person will tell u the thruth [/b][/quote]

First of all you barely make sense. Second you keep saying that they've come out of nowhere with iron necks full unqiues. Have you SEEN them, do you have any screen shots of what any of that clan is using. Your whole arguement is based on the fact that the clan is babashopped, yet you havent a shred of proof. Its like me saying your clan is babashopped which is quite possible, considering the gear most of you have. Yet do i accuse you? NO i have no proof.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Originally posted by OrcTank

i dont know u and i got no idea why u talkin some stupid shit about me...
    i know only u r the retard who keep raiding buffed exping mages with ur scroled wariors/full helaers (2-3?) parties in ur babashoped gear so stfu pls

Kailean

Originally posted by Kalais+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kalais)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

i dont know u and i got no idea why u talkin some stupid shit about me...
    i know only u r the retard who keep raiding buffed exping mages with ur scroled wariors/full helaers (2-3?) parties in ur babashoped gear so stfu pls[/b]
    ur wrong baba, not 2-3 but 4, we counted it many times :P

Kailean

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)
    Originally posted by Kailean
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank

LOL i just remembered...if your the priest kaileen from duesmanus, why the hell are you talking. You had THREE CS priests in your party last night at pk. Yet you still didnt show any proof that they babashop

and be serious, "no proofs"? most of them come out of nowhere with iron necks/belts full uniques, cs etc etc etc. while, as far as i know, they took isiloon only once. lol they needed 30minuts and around 20people+. and u want to tell me 1 isiloon dropped everything? oh w8, isiloon has "only" 6 slots in drop, from which 1 are coins and minimum 1 is for bus or bes. every normal person will tell u the thruth [/b]
    First of all you barely make sense. Second you keep saying that they've come out of nowhere with iron necks full unqiues. Have you SEEN them, do you have any screen shots of what any of that clan is using. Your whole arguement is based on the fact that the clan is babashopped, yet you havent a shred of proof. Its like me saying your clan is babashopped which is quite possible, considering the gear most of you have. Yet do i accuse you? NO i have no proof.[/b][/quote]
    but we dont care, couse we farm our ytams :wub:
    peace, kk

there is nothing wrong with raiding mages, you're making me and raine sound bad ~_~

To be honest the babashop shit is getting old guys, can't we just stick to good old racism or fat jokes?

Originally posted by Matt
    there is nothing wrong with raiding mages, you're making me and raine sound bad ~_~

To be honest the babashop shit is getting old guys, can't we just stick to good old racism or fat jokes?
    stop eating ice-cream yooo f2t2ss :wub: !

I AM NOT FAT, why does cyrus always lie

<3 Matt <3 Raine

As far as Ssundevil is talking about i was in arena w/ sytmpbiosis clan leader(too drunk to attempt his name) he said thelast is shit bla bla bla, too amny CS priest bla bla bla, but we still own thelast, but in an 8v8 don't use CS priest bla bla bla my clan is full of pussies, bla bla bla, I can't kill a priest who has no DD and no buff bla bla bla... I suck... bla bla bla kratinocitka(totallt misspelled). You wanted an 8v8 but you still complained that it was NEAR impossible to kill a party of 4 fyull healers w/ CS's, but later claimed you did itat apos of cold, not once, but 3 times, at least..., explain please(note i was not in this party, nor to i have a cs). Kratincokasdasdasda, also went onto claim that Thelast was babashopped and had GM induced items, where is the proof, other than ssundevil who has admitted buying gear? You bitched about TheLast having alot of CS's, and you didn't care than some of the priest from the last came from LastAlliance which you claimed to be babashopped with Gm inducted gear...

Just because you can't kill someone doesn't mean they are babashopped. Kratinovitz couldn't touch me w/ 960 heal w/ no DD and less than 1k ac and I am the last person to buy gear. He proceded to accuse me of havin an IB and IN(I wish), I don't even have absolutness.

Good for you if you are as legit as me, but if you can't kill me don't talk shit about my clan/allies/friends
    If you have extra money to spend on an online game who am I to stop you, it just makes your e-penis bigger(Ssun <3)

If you want to try TheLast/allies then PM WTL ssundevil or NTL, they aren't known to back down.( Don't be like symbiosis and try to set guidelines to favor them(No CS priests(besides lotusflower of course/cry/whine)

lotusflower

ssundevil how about u go get some more uniques from e-bay oky ? We all know that thelast are 0 skilled fucks but powerful cus their babashopped/ or gm- geared items.

If u need 3 cs priest, to just kill 8 buffed ppl, how noobie are u then?

I remember we pwned a full Thelast clan in ew melee party with Flamthrow and magicians_glory and me. So plz stfu cus u no nothing about us, the only u ever did was die to us.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast