Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Spinal_Tap <3 Matt <3 Raine As far as Ssundevil is talking about i was in arena w/ ...
Page: 3

lotusflower

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    <3 Matt <3 Raine

As far as Ssundevil is talking about i was in arena w/ sytmpbiosis clan leader(too drunk to attempt his name) he said thelast is shit bla bla bla, too amny CS priest bla bla bla, but we still own thelast, but in an 8v8 don't use CS priest bla bla bla my clan is full of pussies, bla bla bla, I can't kill a priest who has no DD and no buff bla bla bla... I suck... bla bla bla kratinocitka(totallt misspelled). You wanted an 8v8 but you still complained that it was NEAR impossible to kill a party of 4 fyull healers w/ CS's, but later claimed you did itat apos of cold, not once, but 3 times, at least..., explain please(note i was not in this party, nor to i have a cs). Kratincokasdasdasda, also went onto claim that Thelast was babashopped and had GM induced items, where is the proof, other than ssundevil who has admitted buying gear? You bitched about TheLast having alot of CS's, and you didn't care than some of the priest from the last came from LastAlliance which you claimed to be babashopped with Gm inducted gear...

Just because you can't kill someone doesn't mean they are babashopped. Kratinovitz couldn't touch me w/ 960 heal w/ no DD and less than 1k ac and I am the last person to buy gear. He proceded to accuse me of havin an IB and IN(I wish), I don't even have absolutness.

Good for you if you are as legit as me, but if you can't kill me don't talk shit about my clan/allies/friends
    If you have extra money to spend on an online game who am I to stop you, it just makes your e-penis bigger(Ssun <3)

If you want to try TheLast/allies then PM WTL ssundevil or NTL, they aren't known to back down.( Don't be like symbiosis and try to set guidelines to favor them(No CS priests(besides lotusflower of course/cry/whine)

ok ... first of all u got like 6k hp ( lvl 70 priest) , 57 dd def + spammhealing u 1920. I spike u 450 how the hell can i kill u. I am no noob who gonna acid u in bf.. oky?

And for the record Strong sin in ares need almost 20 seconds to kill an unbuffed afk lotusflower with his cs on. So plz dont talk crap oky?

NiggaRW

SSundevil had his first roc+2 at 68 ^^ and yet he still a noob... I remember me and matt ran into middle of orc base just to kill him then ran out again.. Even his own karus friends didnt help him just watched him die..

Originally posted by lotusflower
    ssundevil how about u go get some more uniques from e-bay oky ? We all know that thelast are 0 skilled fucks but powerful cus their babashopped/ or gm- geared items. *

If u need 3 cs priest, to just kill 8 buffed ppl, how noobie are u then?

I remember we pwned a full Thelast clan in ew melee party with Flamthrow and magicians_glory and me. So plz stfu cus u no nothing about us, the only u ever did was die to us.
    Funny thing is in your post here, i see no acceptance of an 8 vs 8? i mean surely 8 very skilled players reasonably geared can *** beat** 8 unskilled players with better items yea? Sounds like dodging to me, i'd like to see who does the dieing.

flamthrow

Ill see what I can do to get this going, but we have alot of inactive players atm, army etc. I dont even have premium right now coz I've been waiting for a rollback for a month already. Like I said I'll see what I can do.

Banned

Originally posted by NiggaRW
    SSundevil had his first roc+2 at 68 ^^ and yet he still a noob... I remember me and matt ran into middle of orc base just to kill him then ran out again.. Even his own karus friends didnt help him just watched him die..

WTF???+2...i thought he has+3

ViSeH

Symbiosis sorry to say this (most of you are my good friends some aren't) TheLast are much better then you. you guys are cool and all but MOST of you don't have any skill and for you everyone who has good gear is a babashopper.
    Even though I never spent a single $ on ko I see no problem with others spending their earned cash on ko some people don't have work and all they do is play ko and get good gear,etc and the people who have work lose valuable time and if they want whats the problem buying items to improve?

FatChicK

Ok first lotus, suns uniques wasnt from ebay, it was from colonel because I bought it for him so get it right.

2nd, NiggaRW, last time I spoke to him, he still didnt have +2 except for 1 WE, and he was already 73 or so then so not sure what your on about.

and 3rd, I think you sun, should shut the fuck up and quit making yourself look like a complete retard to everyone in this community.

Lol Last came to rai our DK party, and they got badly owned ;D

Kranitnova

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    <3 Matt <3 Raine

As far as Ssundevil is talking about i was in arena w/ sytmpbiosis clan leader(too drunk to attempt his name) he said thelast is shit bla bla bla, too amny CS priest bla bla bla, but we still own thelast, but in an 8v8 don't use CS priest bla bla bla my clan is full of pussies, bla bla bla, I can't kill a priest who has no DD and no buff bla bla bla... I suck... bla bla bla kratinocitka(totallt misspelled). You wanted an 8v8 but you still complained that it was NEAR impossible to kill a party of 4 fyull healers w/ CS's, but later claimed you did itat apos of cold, not once, but 3 times, at least..., explain please(note i was not in this party, nor to i have a cs). Kratincokasdasdasda, also went onto claim that Thelast was babashopped and had GM induced items, where is the proof, other than ssundevil who has admitted buying gear? You bitched about TheLast having alot of CS's, and you didn't care than some of the priest from the last came from LastAlliance which you claimed to be babashopped with Gm inducted gear...

Just because you can't kill someone doesn't mean they are babashopped. Kratinovitz couldn't touch me w/ 960 heal w/ no DD and less than 1k ac and I am the last person to buy gear. He proceded to accuse me of havin an IB and IN(I wish), I don't even have absolutness.

Good for you if you are as legit as me, but if you can't kill me don't talk shit about my clan/allies/friends
    If you have extra money to spend on an online game who am I to stop you, it just makes your e-penis bigger(Ssun <3)

If you want to try TheLast/allies then PM WTL ssundevil or NTL, they aren't known to back down.( Don't be like symbiosis and try to set guidelines to favor them(No CS priests(besides lotusflower of course/cry/whine)

erm first of all i would never talk shit like that in BF... unless someone else was playing my account. And if u read again i only told we killed ur xp raiding party 2-3 times when u came wiht 2 priest. THen u called in 2 more cs priests and started fraps. Like i said i dont care u come rape us each time over and over but fraps the whole picture . It gives people a wrong impression.

@ viseh
    Telling that we dont have skills is like the most restarded thing i ever heard. We got many skilled players (and i'm not one of them but i'm trying my best). Lets say that some people need to compensate in skill over supergear...

We think babashopping isnt a piece of the game. Some clans works hard for their items to people just ebaying all stuff. And dont give me the excuse that some people dotn have time to farm ect ect and need to buy their stuff. If u dont have time to play a MMORPG jsut dont start one cause all know a game like this is very timeconsuming.

flamthrow

Originally posted by ViSeH
    Symbiosis sorry to say this (most of you are my good friends some aren't) TheLast are much better then you. you guys are cool and all but MOST of you don't have any skill and for you everyone who has good gear is a babashopper. *
    Even though I never spent a single $ on ko I see no problem with others spending their earned cash on ko some people don't have work and all they do is play ko and get good gear,etc and the people who have work lose valuable time and if they want whats the problem buying items to improve?
    Now that is quite subjective now isnt it roy?

well that makes it 2 times now that lotusflower has run his mouth in arena. I think symbiosis need to shut that twat up or they can expect many more haters. I can understand flaming thelast clan but at least back it up dont be a pussy like i know you are.

Banned

somebody is angry :angry:

lolior

zzz roy we know u didnt spen any $ that is yours in the game ;X but all ur saying are bullshits cuz ur pissed at our clan and u know that :

mdog1

this is hilarious....ko drama zzzz

1. Speaking to Spinal_Tap while he's drunk makes me laugh. It's even funnier when he attempts to type a long-ish post while taking a beer bong. <3

2. There's nothing wrong with raiding exp parties, especially when PaTRiot mages are aoe-ing evil wizards.

3. Matt is fat.

4. I'd love to witness a 8v8 between two great clans. Symbiosis usually have nice organised parties out in cz. It would be a really good fight!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast