Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It will be passed on that you have accepted an 8v8 ill have warrior send you leader a letter and ...
Page: 6

OrcTank

It will be passed on that you have accepted an 8v8 ill have warrior send you leader a letter and see when we can agree on a time. im sure there will be tons of fraps on this for everyone else here.

to let u all know about the baba shopping. we sell gold bars to pay for premium...if that gives u any idea how much money we spend just now.

i just worked at homedepot for 9 months (bad company) lol

Kranitnova

Originally posted by JulioBR

You guys start a war for something that is not important
    Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost...thats the fun of the game...discussion like this makes me sick becouse its irrelevant that thing "Oh, im better than you" "No, im better than you!". I remember i did things like that when i was a kid...
    You guys should respect each other, you are not the best, and you will not win everytime.

<3 and respect please.
    +1

i agree but if they accuse me of saying bad words in bf...lol i have a right to defend me
    i dont remember flaming someone in BF, hell i dont recall myself flaming anyone out of nowhere...

Kranitnova

just lock this stupid thread

OrcTank

so krant can i assume u accept?

lankanboyz

Originally posted by DauMuie
    lankan i agree with u that im noob , but dont tell me u dont run in cz from vs ... i watched u close last 2 days and i didnt said ur * *
    using hacks or wtf u calling them. And the part with ImTheLast is alot weaker then u so leave him.
    lol look nub i dont run from 1v1 ever show me fraps were i run from 1v1 and il give u 100m, only way il run and heal is if its 2v1 3v1 ect...nub also imthelast pwns me.......idk wat ur talking about noob

Kranitnova

in time we will accept. We kinda low on active warriors. Our main warrior H4mmer left (temporarly maybe permanent to WoW) cause of this game's Flaws (i wont sum them up again). Not only him but other members got activity problems, so if we wanna fight u full strenght u'll have to wait cause in all honesty u would prolly win atm.

But if u wanna fight right now to satisfy urself its ok but then we need to make +/- equal parties. Then again an 8 vs 8 situation doesnt proof everything cause it mainly involves warriors and preists. We kinda have a diff style in cz based on our good mages

Tell me if i'm wrong?

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    in time we will accept. We kinda low on active warriors. Our main warrior H4mmer left (temporarly maybe permanent to WoW) cause of this game's Flaws (i wont sum them up again). Not only him but other members got activity problems, so if we wanna fight u full strenght u'll have to wait cause in all honesty u would prolly win.

But if u wanna fight right now to satisfy urself its ok but then we need to make +/- equal parties. Then again an *8 vs 8 situation doesnt proof everything cause it mainly involves warriors and preists. We kinda have a diff style in cz based on our good mages

Tell me if i'm wrong?
    Sounds fair.
    tho we just recruited a bunch of mages! lol

WTL just told me whenever you are ready we are here

Krant, whoever was on ur char yesterday in the BF(assuming lotus if not you), was accussing TheLast of being babashopped because they have so many CS priests, then went on to call BC babashoppers(ya it is true to an extent for old BC), said thelast sucks and were terrible pkers and only raid xp, many blanket accusations. I'm sure if someone went on to say these things about your clan you would want to settle it somehow.

o well, I'm going back to xping, last post in this thread

lankanboyz

zzz Kranitnova u are bad gun u always run in 1v1 if u red ball...and in 2v1 with u and jonnywalker u minor each other and both run in the end gay nubs

he loves the word nub :lol: :lol: :lol:

SemperFidelis

hmm ssundevil dont fucking lie u noob ass u 1v1ed mino with ur real gear and ur lvling gear u lost both time... let me remind u min0taur from ready2die is only 71. ur 75 with everything +1 sept 1 warrior earing witch is +2 he is +1 +0s.... it comes 2 show u that buying items from james lurant dosnt buy u fucking skills, my idea for you is never stop lvling... when u get 80... 100% sell ur char cuz u completly fucking suck as for WTL tell him gg ko has turned into whos the better duper. everyone with +1s +2s +3s is fucking pathetic why dont they bring back old ko?....... :angry: :angry:

also 1 thing i give symbiosis... THEY ARE ALL FUCKING LAGIT NO DUPING NO BABASHOPPING UNDERSTAND?? how about you do 1v1 with everyone using +0s huh? i can organise a gm event for u if u really want... everything equal. just tell me when.....

Calling WTL a duper...so he duped alotta +1 shells to stop at +7? How many dupers do you know that stop at +7? Calling people babashopped and proving they are babashopped are 2 different things. Prove that WTL has babashopped and/or duped please? +1's aren't that hard to come by, just take a look in the market section and you'll prolly find people selling +1's that aren't from TheLast. Where is the evidence that anyone from TheLast has +2-3 uniques(Ssun has already been covered so leave him out)?

Semper, you got Ssuns gear wrong :-P +0 IB. If Min0taur actually 1v1ed Sun and won(real Ssun), then he shouldn't have any problem accepting another challenge from sun for a rematch, should he? Ssun has sent him numerous letters and he has yet to accept(I go through his mail when I played him). You mentioned min0 fighting sun in his real gear and his lvling gear...same gear, no difference at all except for str belt instead of IB. He has paper hp armor to take undying and then put his shells back on. If you are talkin about wearing def armors...Sun also doesn't have many of those and he doesn't carry them around with him.

By the time you try to back up everything you say and stop talking out of your ass Ssundevil should be awake and reply for himself

OrcTank

Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    hmm ssundevil dont fucking lie u noob ass u 1v1ed mino with ur real gear and ur lvling gear u lost both time... let me remind u min0taur from ready2die is only 71. ur 75 with everything +1 sept 1 warrior earing witch is +2 he is +1 +0s.... it comes 2 show u that buying items from james lurant dosnt buy u fucking skills, my idea for you is never stop lvling... when u get 80... 100% sell ur char cuz u completly fucking suck as for WTL tell him gg ko has turned into whos the better duper. everyone with +1s +2s +3s is fucking pathetic why dont they bring back old ko?....... :angry: *:angry: *

also 1 thing i give symbiosis... THEY ARE ALL FUCKING LAGIT NO DUPING NO BABASHOPPING UNDERSTAND?? how about you do 1v1 with everyone using +0s huh? i can organise a gm event for u if u really want... everything equal. just tell me when.....

yea im sure they are real LAGIT people but at the same time TheLast minus myself are real legit players also. their decked out clan consists of +0s and +7s sooo where is there any proof like spinal said. we killed isiloon 10 times in a week. we run bowl and eslant for bosses,

then why is he affraid to fight me still? the 2 times we faught were back to back i didnt change gear. he has yet to take my challange. so maybe when he grows some balls he can some get his ass whooped. im betting i dont even redball. also im suuure i read somewhere on these forums where he got his great gear from.

How about this. a rematch eitherway whatever the circumstances were? huh? eitherway hes affraid to fight. this time ill have someone take fraps and SS's and all the above.

whoes james larunt? and who the fuck are you? GM event? if your a gm why dont u just make a copy of my gear and give it to minotard, he aint shit. and IB is a huge piece of gear to be missing. and maybe we can start at the same time this time instead of his ass running to the other end of cz before turning around and fighting me.

JulioBR

i just give up

susGe

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SemperFidelis
    hmm ssundevil dont fucking lie u noob ass u 1v1ed mino with ur real gear and ur lvling gear u lost both time... let me remind u min0taur from ready2die is only 71. ur 75 with everything +1 sept 1 warrior earing witch is +2 he is +1 +0s.... it comes 2 show u that buying items from james lurant dosnt buy u fucking skills, my idea for you is never stop lvling... when u get 80... 100% sell ur char cuz u completly fucking suck as for WTL tell him gg ko has turned into whos the better duper. everyone with +1s +2s +3s is fucking pathetic why dont they bring back old ko?....... :angry: *:angry: *

yea im sure they are real LAGIT people but at the same time TheLast minus myself are real legit players also. their decked out clan consists of +0s and +7s sooo where is there any proof like spinal said. we killed isiloon 10 times in a week. we run bowl and eslant for bosses,

then why is he affraid to fight me still? the 2 times we faught were back to back i didnt change gear. he has yet to take my challange. so maybe when he grows some balls he can some get his ass whooped. im betting i dont even redball. also im suuure i read somewhere on these forums where he got his great gear from.

How about this. a rematch eitherway whatever the circumstances were? huh? eitherway hes affraid to fight. this time ill have someone take fraps and SS's and all the above.

whoes james larunt? and who the fuck are you? how about u come fight me too? if im so noob ill go buy a set of +9s for u[/b]
    fixed that for you.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast