Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Symbiosis quit talkin

This is a discussion on Symbiosis quit talkin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL wow another jew came on. BUY a set of +9s as in str accessories. they are easy to make. ...
Page: 7

OrcTank

LOL wow another jew came on. BUY a set of +9s as in str accessories. they are easy to make. +0s arent shit lets all go +9 str gear and fight like that. i dont care.

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SemperFidelis
    hmm ssundevil dont fucking lie u noob ass u 1v1ed mino with ur real gear and ur lvling gear u lost both time... let me remind u min0taur from ready2die is only 71. ur 75 with everything +1 sept 1 warrior earing witch is +2 he is +1 +0s.... it comes 2 show u that buying items from james lurant dosnt buy u fucking skills, my idea for you is never stop lvling... when u get 80... 100% sell ur char cuz u completly fucking suck as for WTL tell him gg ko has turned into whos the better duper. everyone with +1s +2s +3s is fucking pathetic why dont they bring back old ko?....... :angry: *:angry: *

also 1 thing i give symbiosis... THEY ARE ALL FUCKING LAGIT NO DUPING NO BABASHOPPING UNDERSTAND?? how about you do 1v1 with everyone using +0s huh? i can organise a gm event for u if u really want... everything equal. just tell me when.....

yea im sure they are real LAGIT people but at the same time TheLast minus myself are real legit players also. their decked out clan consists of +0s and +7s sooo where is there any proof like spinal said. we killed isiloon 10 times in a week. we run bowl and eslant for bosses,

then why is he affraid to fight me still? the 2 times we faught were back to back i didnt change gear. he has yet to take my challange. so maybe when he grows some balls he can some get his ass whooped. im betting i dont even redball. also im suuure i read somewhere on these forums where he got his great gear from.

How about this. a rematch eitherway whatever the circumstances were? huh? eitherway hes affraid to fight. this time ill have someone take fraps and SS's and all the above.

whoes james larunt? and who the fuck are you? GM event? if your a gm why dont u just make a copy of my gear and give it to minotard, he aint shit. and IB is a huge piece of gear to be missing. and maybe we can start at the same time this time instead of his ass running to the other end of cz before turning around and fighting me.[/b]
    so wait ur telling me u never bought sumthing from a gm that i gave u teh email adress 2... as for me being a gm no im not but i know enough of them 2 make it happen

susGe

Originally posted by OrcTank
    LOL wow another jew came on. BUY a set of +9s as in str accessories. they are easy to make. +0s arent shit lets all go +9 str gear and fight like that. i dont care.
    Jew. O_o. What an awesome put down i guess. Anyways my bad i just figured you meant a +9 set of armor. I mean givin your track record its not that far fetched.

OrcTank

Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    so wait ur telling me u never bought sumthing from a gm that i gave u teh email adress 2... as for me being a gm no im not but i know enough of them 2 make it happen
    ???? who are u? ive never talked to you before and you have never sent me an e-mail of a gm to buy items. actually ive never baught items off of a gm if anything lotus was closest in saying i baught them off of e-bay, but i knew the sellers firsthand.

if your talking about the guy that had a hotmail account kogm443 he was a database hacker and has been reported(this past august he came up and now is gone). eitherway u never sent me an e-mail to a gm or this guy

this is getting offtopic, please return to the subject: symbiosis are gay.

OrcTank

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    this is getting offtopic, please return to the subject: symbiosis are gay.
    lol symbiosis has turned down the current offer so i dont have any beef with them. just lotusflower needs to shut his mouth

but min0 has yet to accept

OrcTank

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OrcTank
    Jew. O_o. What an awesome put down i guess. Anyways my bad i just figured you meant a +9 set of armor. I mean givin your track record its not that far fetched.[/b]
    why would i waste money on +9s? it would be much better to wait a little bit and get +10 when it becomes a more common thing :lol:

also would be better to get it in dragon armor hahah. lol no i havent baught any items since...april.. and most of them have gone up in value sooo i dont care. im also out of a job just now going to school.

americans are scum

mdog1

this is funny

OrcTank

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    americans are scum
    agreed well the gov.

flippin lol because i accept 1v1s, lilweezy goes around challenging everyone he sees on sun, and spinal tells you its not the real sun but will let me know your interested. your real origonal flippin, you even thot of your own title. did you also think of all the things to accuse thelast of? or maybe you dont know us at all so u probably dont know the hours spent at dms in cz when they used to be and now time spent in bifrost and soon to be xping on balrogs(i hear they drop some nice stuff) but eitherway....proof plz

mdog1

im american.....wat did i do?

OrcTank

Originally posted by mdog1
    just look what america is doing to the world.

if your 18 register to vote and vote democratic, and also get your friends and family to also. if you really think the dems are a bunch of wack jobs watch the movie loose change(google it) and see what the current administration has to done.

kamikaze__

Originally posted by lankanboyz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lankanboyz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bananskal
    I wouldnt do 8v8 if lankan_tiger2 was in Thelast party atleast ^_^

His 5x1sec hits made me abit ,,, HMMM *-_- *
    And a screen dont say much i know but didnt have fraps on *h43r: *

But but, what do i know ^^ im just a crazy swede
    sup my baba's wow lol u think i combo hack ty u so much makes me feel leet, u wanna 1v1 me? and il fraps it and u can watch it and c how much of a nub u are and DauMuie u are just a worth less nub in cz who cares about 50 np and runs all day long so stfu even if i will lose i stay and die unlike u nub, btw if u think my combo's fast try imthelast, assassinthelast, or jree's they will rape ur face. FUK ALL OF U WHO THINK I COMBO HACK let me dl fraps and il make a lil video
    btw ty u dpierre6(dp also pwns face but he needs items/char) dp has beated me enough times with a level 65, u notice only nubs like u bitch about me kus ur angry i pwn ur face "omg lankan combo hacks, lankan has auto heal" fuk u learn how 2 play sin and maybe ul understand also half the time my 12 year old bro is playing ))))) so maybe u'r bitching about a 12 year old pwning u hahahahahah fags[/b]
    Joelli is 13 yrs old asshole u dont even kno how old ur own bro is shame on u!

Banned

u know....orc killed me once...and said "#$#@$%^%^!!#$"

That was some deep shit.

Banned

Originally posted by OrcTank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OrcTank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mdog1
    just look what america is doing to the world.

if your 18 register to vote and vote democratic, and also get your friends and family to also. if you really think the dems are a bunch of wack jobs watch the movie loose change(google it) and see what the current administration has to done.[/b]
    dude fuck you, this isn't a place to discuss politics as democrats/liberals are scum that deserve to be on the streets begging....

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast