Symbol

This is a discussion on Symbol within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can any1 tell me how can i make a symbol without background for capes? which program should i use etc? ...
Page: 1

damiannopl

can any1 tell me how can i make a symbol without background for capes? which program should i use etc? (sorry for my english )

You put your right hand on the mouse, move it so that the lil arrow goes to the top right of this page and you click on the Search button.
    Afterwards, you type CAPE SYMBOLS and you press Enter. Then you can rest your hands if you got too tired, look up at the screen, see the results, grab your mouse again and click one of them kk?

KooPa

You put your right hand on the mouse, move it so that the lil arrow goes to the top right of this page and you click on the Search button.
    Afterwards, you type CAPE SYMBOLS and you press Enter. Then you can rest your hands if you got too tired, look up at the screen, see the results, grab your mouse again and click one of them kk?[/b]
    0wned?

0wned?[/b]
    Yea, pretty much :lol:

damiannopl

Afterwards, you type CAPE SYMBOLS and you press Enter. Then you can rest your hands if you got too tired, look up at the screen, see the results, grab your mouse again and click one of them kk?[/b]

sie pls -.-

use corel Draw and corel photo-paint, first made TGA file(targa) after this remade to Gif..(or inverse.. i dont remember;p)

Jay

if u werent such a retard, u would have just posted a link instead of trying to get ure e-penis bigger which obviously is still very small

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=CAPE+SYMBOLS

tamachan

if u werent such a retard, u would have just posted a link instead of trying to get ure e-penis bigger which obviously is still very small
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=CAPE+SYMBOLS[/b]
    yeah... True lol.

Btw you will need Adobe Photo Shop... its gonna take alot of ur space in ur pc i think :S

tommyleonghk

yeah... True lol.

Btw you will need Adobe Photo Shop... its gonna take alot of ur space in ur pc i think :S[/b]
    tamachan ...ur kitten so cute

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...hl=CAPE+SYMBOLS[/b]
    Don't need to have a e-penis you can ask your mom about my real one and fuking ey, someone has to tell new people in ko4life what the search button is for :mellow:

Jay

i wish there was a button for mentally challenged people, u will be the first one i would tell

TwistTheKnife

Canz got owned hard. We all love dick head forum nazi's who feel the need to make the 1st "Use the search button!" response to every thread they see. ^_^

Canz got owned hard. We all love dick head forum nazi's who feel the need to make the 1st "Use the search button!" response to every thread they see. ^_^[/b]
    Okay, I admit it.
    I was a piece of shit on my 1st reply happy? But someone had to tell him what the "Search" button was for.
    Anyways, fuck off