Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Symbol's

This is a discussion on Symbol's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How come i cant see my pk symbol on my computer by person who plays acc with me can see ...
Page: 1

cCcChamo

How come i cant see my pk symbol on my computer by person who plays acc with me can see it on his.
    I've relloged several times and still cant see but other people ingame can see it.

Aba

1. You have to be on server 1 to see symbol

2. The symbols sometimes lag for some people and not for other people, stay on server 1 long enough or try relogging to server 2/3 and coming back to 1.

3. Still might be bugged, try checking knight clerk to see if you can claim the money for having it. Might help to do something like switch zones to eslant, cz, etc. Try pking and losing/gaining some np, going d2 cz and relogging to d1 cz...

cCcChamo

1. You have to be on server 1 to see symbol

2. The symbols sometimes lag for some people and not for other people, stay on server 1 long enough or try relogging to server 2/3 and coming back to 1.

3. Still might be bugged, try checking knight clerk to see if you can claim the money for having it. Might help to do something like switch zones to eslant, cz, etc. Try pking and losing/gaining some np, going d2 cz and relogging to d1 cz...[/b]

Been in cz for proly 5 hours+ relloged 2-3 times. been on e1 whole time, other person got the money on the acc from the symbol.
    Gonna try with #3 ty very much

Aba

no probs I hate when I can't see my sexy symbol too xD

cCcChamo

no probs I hate when I can't see my sexy symbol too xD[/b]
    XD I went to eslant on e1 still nothing..
    gonna relog on e2 then come e1
    Would it be possible that i deleted something when i was a clan leader doing stuff with the symbol?

Aba

no no no...

in fact, some stuff that I said might not even work. Sometimes you just gotta wait til next server restart...it sucks

cCcChamo

fack k2..

cCcChamo

i give up.... nothing worked.
    just wait ty for help

O btw i cant see anyones symbol not just mine...i cant see any.

Aba

Theres really not much possibility that you took out your stipend symbols while messing with cape logo. I've had the same problem..just give it time.

cCcChamo

WTF!
    aba help me aga

Its been over a week now and my character has symbol but im not able to see
    I cant see anyones symbol but i can tell who has it because there is a gap between there name and clan symbol.
    I have tried reinstalling did nothing.
    Its getting to be a ridicoulous thing

glenn

i had this same problem, and i had to re install ko to get to be able to see them

cCcChamo

i didn't completly reinstall ko i have the "knightonline1453 setup"
    but i still cant see it.

tindall

Pretty sure you just need to wait till servers refresh (12am westcoast)

cCcChamo

its already been a week and we have had symbol for 1 week ATLEAST

Donara_

i had this same problem, and i had to re install ko to get to be able to see them[/b]

I had to do the same thing to be able to see the symbols. Deleted ko, reinstalled and I could see them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast