Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

symbols ...

This is a discussion on symbols ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont know where to post it but i wonder meaby any one got some site with good clan symbols ...
Page: 1

Jesus Savior! Senior Member Sp1ke's Avatar

Default symbols ...

i dont know where to post it but i wonder meaby any one got some site with good clan symbols or symbols at pc that he can share ...just my ps skills so lame i cant make them transparent i too sucks at it ...

Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sp1ke View Post
    i dont know where to post it but i wonder meaby any one got some site with good clan symbols or symbols at pc that he can share ...just my ps skills so lame i cant make them transparent i too sucks at it ...
    I have looked into that too, but mainly google some stuff, then u have to remake it in PS.

Still havnt found anything with done symbols.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    I have looked into that too, but mainly google some stuff, then u have to remake it in PS.

Still havnt found anything with done symbols.
    at google i found only bunch of turkish forums with nothing meaby some time some guides how to make it transparent but still all my trys fail ;d

Banned

Step 1.
    - Download Adobe Photoshop if you don’t have it. Trial versions are available online, Download trial version.
    Step 2.
    - Open your picture with Adobe Photoshop
    Step 3.
    - On toolbar, left hand side, select “Magic Wand Tool” (shortcut key “W”) and click on the picture so that it is selecting all the areas around your picture.
    - Right now, it should select the background around the picture you want to make transparent. If not, hold the “Shift” key to choose multiple spots.
    - Right click on the picture and select “Select inverse”.
    Step 4.
    - Copy the picture you want to make transparent. (Ctrl C or EditàCopy)
    Step 5.
    - Open a new blank image. Go to FileàNew and make sure the new file you’re opening has “Transparent” selected. “Background contents: Transparent”
    Step 6.
    - Close the old file, and paste your image on the new blank file you just open
    Step 7.
    - Use the “Paint Bucket Tool” (shortcut key G) to turn your background black.
    Step 8.
    - Select the “Channels” tab located at the bottom right hand corner. Right click on one of the channel and select “Duplicate channel” and name the channel as “Alpha 1”
    Step 9.
    - Resize image to 32x32. EditàImage size
    Step 10.
    - Make sure your background is black (all the black will be transparent), so if your picture has some black areas change their shade to grey or white (I had trouble with this so don’t ask me, I would just picked white pictures or ones with no black in it if you can’t change it =P)
    - Save as “symbol” with tga format. Locate picture and right click then select “Rename”, change .tga to .bmp
    - If you can’t see the .tga then go to OrganizeàFolder and search optionàView tabàDe-select “Hide extensions for known file types” then click apply and you will see .tga after your file name (“Organize” should be located under your arrow keys for backward and forward of your folder, for Window Vista and 7).

Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    Step 1.
    - Download Adobe Photoshop if you don’t have it. Trial versions are available online, Download trial version.
    Step 2.
    - Open your picture with Adobe Photoshop
    Step 3.
    - On toolbar, left hand side, select “Magic Wand Tool” (shortcut key “W”) and click on the picture so that it is selecting all the areas around your picture.
    - Right now, it should select the background around the picture you want to make transparent. If not, hold the “Shift” key to choose multiple spots.
    - Right click on the picture and select “Select inverse”.
    Step 4.
    - Copy the picture you want to make transparent. (Ctrl C or EditàCopy)
    Step 5.
    - Open a new blank image. Go to FileàNew and make sure the new file you’re opening has “Transparent” selected. “Background contents: Transparent”
    Step 6.
    - Close the old file, and paste your image on the new blank file you just open
    Step 7.
    - Use the “Paint Bucket Tool” (shortcut key G) to turn your background black.
    Step 8.
    - Select the “Channels” tab located at the bottom right hand corner. Right click on one of the channel and select “Duplicate channel” and name the channel as “Alpha 1”
    Step 9.
    - Resize image to 32x32. EditàImage size
    Step 10.
    - Make sure your background is black (all the black will be transparent), so if your picture has some black areas change their shade to grey or white (I had trouble with this so don’t ask me, I would just picked white pictures or ones with no black in it if you can’t change it =P)
    - Save as “symbol” with tga format. Locate picture and right click then select “Rename”, change .tga to .bmp
    - If you can’t see the .tga then go to OrganizeàFolder and search optionàView tabàDe-select “Hide extensions for known file types” then click apply and you will see .tga after your file name (“Organize” should be located under your arrow keys for backward and forward of your folder, for Window Vista and 7).
    That is a guide how to make it transparant, im not sure that it's that he's asking for. If sp1ke, if that is what u asking for, ill make u a step buy step youtube video!

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

You might find some symbols in the Graphics Section.

ummm i just ask for symbols xD all the guides i tried but always faild ;\

any way ill look at graphic section meaby ill find something nice ...thnx for the idea ;]

If you talking about "making the clan symbol" then why not make it yourself instead of copy from some picture, be creative and something represent your clan name. It's more fun that way imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine82 View Post
    If you talking about "making the clan symbol" then why not make it yourself instead of copy from some picture, be creative and something represent your clan name. It's more fun that way imo.
    my ps skills so sucks ...

my ps skills so sucks ...
    Mate, ive made a custom logo movie just for u, i was hoping to get sound in too, but doesnt let me.

Uploading it for you right now on youtube.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqAgqWIRko[/ame]

Should have changed the freakin name on it ^^ lol

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I see what you did there.

made a thread under Questions & tips there, hope it helps u out

Video is recently uploaded, still not avalible. give it some time

what ps u use?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    I see what you did there.
    What do u mean ?

what ps u use?
    Doesnt matter wich one u have, they are basicly the same, what i use is the newest version.
    Just a trial version since i just re installed my whole computer.

I see that the video still isnt avalible..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast