Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the symbols next to your name for certian ammount of leader points?

This is a discussion on the symbols next to your name for certian ammount of leader points? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what are the requirements on how to get one of those symbols.... like for certain ones what do you need ...
Page: 1

Soulja

what are the requirements on how to get one of those symbols....
    like for certain ones what do you need how many leader points...and do you gotta have a certain ammount at the start of the month?

Taken from : http://knightonline.e-games.com.my/

The "K" isn't used anymore for some reason. Maybe a bug. The Knight Marks are given for your NP for the month. The second number in your NP bank is for the monthy NP gained. At the beginning of each month that number is reset. The number on the left is your total NP. But if someone has a gold outline around their symbol that means they are one of the top NP holders for their nation.

Total NP ----> xxxxxx / xxxxxx <-----Monthly NP

minhking

Wink

Exceptionally clear !

Banned

Taken from : http://knightonline.e-games.com.my/

The "K" isn&#39;t used anymore for some reason. Maybe a bug. The Knight Marks are given for your NP for the month. The second number in your NP bank is for the monthy NP gained. At the beginning of each month that number is reset. The number on the left is your total NP. But if someone has a gold outline around their symbol that means they are one of the top NP holders for their nation.

Total NP ----> xxxxxx / xxxxxx <-----Monthly NP[/b]
    Additional information :-

Total NP aka, left np ----> xxxxxx / xxxxxx <-----Monthly NP AKA, ladder points , right NP
    The symbols with borders \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ The symbols with out borders

However to answer your question "certian amounts "
    for the total np on Ares you need over 1m+ np for M symbol the rest symbols should require more NP
    for the ladder points which is the right side , depend on how many nps the players make in your nation , the more they make, the more ladder points you need to get a symbol

RiseAgainst_

I remember my 1337 red total symbol... i was so proud then block999 reason: i guess sharing acc ? :huh:

Banned Senior Member

Also when your permanent symbol is the same or higher then any monthly symbol, it wont show. Like if you have the blue S, and your monthly NP is also in the top 25 your symbol will still be the S with the border around it and you wont suffer the disadvantages of having a monthly symbol on server 1 CZ

Also when your permanent symbol is the same or higher then any monthly symbol, it wont show. Like if you have the blue S, and your monthly NP is also in the top 25 your symbol will still be the S with the border around it and you wont suffer the disadvantages of having a monthly symbol on server 1 CZ[/b]
    if you have monthly S and overall S it shows monthly symbol on server 1

Banned Senior Member

Then it must have changed, my overall used to overpower the monthy, and 411 used to have the overall dragon instead of the monthly dragon when he was 1st for the month

Banned

I remember my 1337 red total symbol... i was so proud then block999 reason: i guess sharing acc ? :huh:[/b]
    I remember my 1337 white H symbol...i was so proud then hacked by fleedude reason: i guess hes a faggot? :huh:

:P

This is from my invasion:

If the Right NP is monthly aka Ladder why dont you get the same amount on both Total and Monthly?

Banned

This is from my invasion:

If the Right NP is monthly aka Ladder why dont you get the same amount on both Total and Monthly?[/b]
    Good question :P Also the ladder points depends from oppenent level...
    U can make 100k np in week but u get only 50k ladder points

Banned Senior Member

if the monthly is higher or equal to the total its the one thats showed on your char
    if the monthly is lower than the total it wont be showed

Ultimo

Guys i didnt understand it so good , how much leader points i need for the low symbol?

Atm i have 5k leader points how much more i need for symbol? 25k? or less?

ultimo, it depends on the server you play on and on the person that has a symbol with the lowest amount of NP.....

If the lowest person with Green M has 10k np, it means you must get 10.001 np to take the symbol from him.

Ultimo

ultimo, it depends on the server you play on and on the person that has a symbol with the lowest amount of NP.....

If the lowest person with Green M has 10k np, it means you must get 10.001 np to take the symbol from him.[/b]
    Oh i see , thanks for help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast