Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

the symbols next to your name for certian ammount of leader points?

This is a discussion on the symbols next to your name for certian ammount of leader points? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is from my invasion: If the Right NP is monthly aka Ladder why dont you get the same amount ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

This is from my invasion:

If the Right NP is monthly aka Ladder why dont you get the same amount on both Total and Monthly?[/b]
    because FD made it ALOT easier to get alot more NP. You gain more from killing people higher lvld or with more NP

This is from my invasion:

If the Right NP is monthly aka Ladder why dont you get the same amount on both Total and Monthly?[/b]
    Because on invasion U get 2x normal np but normal ladder. It occurs only on enemy mainland. When U defend on invasion U will get 64/64 solo.

Oh, and amount of leader points depend on killed opponent's monthly np.

Inactive Member

Taken from : http://knightonline.e-games.com.my/

The "K" isn't used anymore for some reason. Maybe a bug. The Knight Marks are given for your NP for the month. The second number in your NP bank is for the monthy NP gained. At the beginning of each month that number is reset. The number on the left is your total NP. But if someone has a gold outline around their symbol that means they are one of the top NP holders for their nation.

Total NP ----> xxxxxx / xxxxxx <-----Monthly NP[/b]
    thats the point system for knight empire, they extended it for ROFD( and probably the reason the k symbol isnt show now its cause they didnt configure it for 200 ppl to have symbols)
    this is the point system we are using now
    The number of people in each rank with the expansion

First Class: 1st place (1 person)(Dragon)

Second Class: 2nd-4th (3 people)(White symbol)

Third Class: 5th-10th (6 people)(Mirage symbol)

Fourth Class: 11th-40th (30 people)(Blue S)

Fifth Class: 41st-100th (60 people)(Green M)

Sixth Class: 101st-200th (100 people)

Also when your permanent symbol is the same or higher then any monthly symbol, it wont show. Like if you have the blue S, and your monthly NP is also in the top 25 your symbol will still be the S with the border around it and you wont suffer the disadvantages of having a monthly symbol on server 1 CZ[/b]
    no

if you have monthly S and overall S it shows monthly symbol on server 1[/b]
    no

lets make it simple: its not about the symbol its about the Player Ranking total and monthly
    example: you are ranking 10 of total NPs(red symbol) but ranking 9 of Montlhy Nps (red symbol) it will show the monthly red Symbol .
    Note = if u are the same position total and monthly it will show the Total

And for the person who ask why u get more National points then ladder points: National points are the real points , ladder are to encourage new players or new active pkers to show that they can have skills too, ladders points are erased every month, national points will remain. (so national points and ladder never mix)

Boyce

Lp is harder to gain. If you kill the guy with gold dragon you will get a lot of Lp and if you die when having a symbol you lose more. Example if you die with S blue symbol to someone with no symbol you lose 80 lp..

Banned Senior Member

Only on server 1, if you pk on server 2 your not affected by the symbol NP loss/gain ( at least that I last knew of )

Only on server 1, if you pk on server 2 your not affected by the symbol NP loss/gain ( at least that I last knew of )[/b]
    your right it doesn&#39;t effect on server too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12