T> 40m+ on Runescape for your KO

This is a discussion on T> 40m+ on Runescape for your KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I stopped playing rs after around 3 years and am trying to trade my crap for items and cash on ...
Page: 1

I stopped playing rs after around 3 years and am trying to trade my crap for items and cash on KO. I have around 40m in Runescape gold. PM me on these forums if your interested or add my MSN [email protected] I'm pretty much never on MSN unless negotiating or doing a trade. I am perfectly willing to go first if your trusted. Considering RS gold is around $3-4 per mill and KO gb's $10-15 I'll trade 5m per gb. I am mostly looking for Ronark, but will take Akara or Girakon and maybe C-West (with a different exchange rate of course) as it wouldn't be hard to find a trader from those servers to Ronark.

had one offer but couldn't x-fer to him using my method.

Theres no way of transfering items on RS now due to recent updates, it was to fuck over chinese gold farmers ;\

jesus fucking christ people there is atleast one way to transfer relatively easy even with the new damn updates so for god's sake cut the bullshit stop spamming that there isn't

seems no one wants to trade KO for runescape, prolly cause runescape is shit now >.<

EEthan

the method of tranfsering money on rs is very risky nowdays, and most people that play ko dont like rs because of the graphics :P

the method of tranfsering money on rs is very risky nowdays, and most people that play ko dont like rs because of the graphics :P[/b]

wow an intelligent reply =0 seems hard to come by nowadays.... yeah it is a tiny bit risky but I got alot of people who can help make sure things go smooth.... and not only the graphics but now runescape doesnt even really have shit for PvP

EEthan

the pvp can be fun, but can get old a lot faster than ko

RS just ain&#39;t the same =/

BUMP

bump