need some info about western union if any1 can help

This is a discussion on need some info about western union if any1 can help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm well im at the point now where im getting ready to sell out, i have a few accounts and ...
Page: 1

xR3QUI3Mx

umm well im at the point now where im getting ready to sell out, i have a few accounts and some people who are interested in buying... i just need information about recieving money through western union and how to do it... i tried looking through the site but culdnt seem to find it :S any help wuld be appreciated

j3ster555

the guy who is buying needs your name, city, country and postal code... once you give him all that he can send you money and also the huge code.. remember to take the details of the guy who is sending the money.. after that you can go collect money by just giving sufficient ID proof :P

gl with your selling!

You provide the buyer of your items who will send the Western Union:

Your first name
    Your last name
    Your City/State/Province/Town
    Your Country

After he sends the money he will give you:

10 Digit MTCN (special 10 digit number given to him by WU)
    His first name
    His last name
    His City/State/Province/Town
    His Country
    Total Money Actually Sent

You then go to your local WU Office, give them all the information above as well as a government issued ID and you can pick up the cash.

For sellers WU is the safest means of selling items. The major draw back is the costs to send the money.

Banned

you dont need all that stuff to pick up money but its better to have it just in case

all they ever ask for is Proof of ID , MTCN , Amount , Sender's Name

you dont need all that stuff to pick up money but its better to have it just in case

all they ever ask for is Proof of ID , MTCN , Amount , Sender's Name[/b]

Ya listen to this guy and watch one time u won't be able to pick it up, waste your trip and time, great help, great points...not.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

OOOOOPsss lol i thought this was my topic my bad

Banned

Ya listen to this guy and watch one time u won't be able to pick it up, waste your trip and time, great help, great points...not.[/b]
    ya listen to this guy be a dick... all you need is what i stated ... that all i ever need to pick up money

Mooshoo

You dont even need ID if you get the hippe who is sending his cash to add a secret question. All you have to do is give the answer.