Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ionia whats best fun strong Char to play ?

This is a discussion on Ionia whats best fun strong Char to play ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello guys and ladies, the new server came out, and few people knows by now whats the best choices the ...
Page: 1

hello guys and ladies,

the new server came out, and few people knows by now whats the best choices the best char in Ionia to be play, BP paper duffer or Assasin, Mage or Warrior, big fun cheap expensive advantage or disavantage.

i believe rogue archer or sin will be real fun and probably best top strong char to be play since it has wolf, light feet, minor and all easy and cheap to exp and also no more 25dd caps helmets , fast easy kill if you are a good sin and high ap whore .

Bp paper, plate , full plate or chiting has a good opportunity as well, but problem is that there is no cap +6/25 dd paper , t2 25dd cap or full plate 25dd helmet for priest , this will really make the bp easy to be kill even if it has iron set will still suffer alot of damage by the sin spike skill.

what do you guys think ? bp paper will own any vs here in the ionia new server or Rogue archer or sin will own so easy many chars/players ?

mague is funny , there is alot of ppl
    nova town ftw
    bp is a bad option , since the sins can rent items and get dual shard+7 / set shell+7

whatever u like the most
    and imo a skilled priest is hard to kill
    but then again a skilled sin is a killing machine

just choose 1 and dont change

Little archer Senior Member

gotta b 1 with lup cuz theres always a turk or 228374 waitin til ur vsing some1 to stab u from behind

i was thinking chitin BP if i try to go high lvl char, a good well gear priest chitin duffer lvl 73 + or lvl 75+ can make good kill i think like :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5QyyeRKS_g

but i think chitin helmet +8 priest with Antidagger defense 18-15 is good vs 5x sins together w/ shield on .

Rogue can be good too, if has good high ap attack but problem is priest with subside just owns right after torment and bb sins w/ 2-3 hits

BP sucks at beginning right now, no rental gears to use ofc besides DOL, so you basically get raped by any decent sin/warrior, unless you get a para/malice off but then ofc they just run and come back etc etc...I would say sin/warr if you want to do well now, but BP's will get better as the levels go up not to mention cz/rlb all bdw's are only filled with k0xping fuks anyway no point to pk

sin = cheapest class to run in game
    in terms of gear + pot money

hardest to play properly though :P !

respects to those pro sins who run around+attack+minor
    along with curing +lf
    multi tasking at its finest ^
    is what makes it a treat to watch pk vids

knightned

sin = cheapest class to run in game
    in terms of gear + pot money

hardest to play properly though :P !

respects to those pro sins who run around+attack+minor
    along with curing +lf
    multi tasking at its finest ^
    is what makes it a treat to watch pk vids[/b]
    +1

cigaret25

Mage.

BP is so much fun right now. With my II in DCZ I had 1600 AP... Just throw down a torment and when people see they are being spammed for 800 they just run...

knightned

BP is so much fun right now. With my II in DCZ I had 1600 AP... Just throw down a torment and when people see they are being spammed for 800 they just run... [/b]
    I prefer it when they don't.

BP is so much fun right now. With my II in DCZ I had 1600 AP... Just throw down a torment and when people see they are being spammed for 800 they just run... [/b]
    1600 ap at 59? lol full str build would get pwnt by a sin with rentals

1600 ap at 59? lol full str build would get pwnt by a sin with rentals[/b]

You would be really surprised... I was runnin around in fabrics +7, full str build/str armor/quest jewels in dcz. Even the skilled sins in dcz had a hard time killing me. Sins in dcz using MD's and they really don't hit very hard. But 2-3 sins atk paper bp at once ur prolly fucked.

xCONVICTEDx

yea bps with +7fabric or even +8s/str build/ and questies will get fucked by 2 decent sins, bp's are good for 1v1 but in pk most of the time not many ppl roll alone so bp's get fucked a lot cause ur first to go lol

do like rest of the server.. make a rogue archer.. download autobot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast