Desperately waiting for help

This is a discussion on Desperately waiting for help within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I m new user, I ve never played the game before and this is simply my problem: I registered the ...
Page: 1

yeniden

I m new user, I ve never played the game before and this is simply my problem: I registered the game from ko offical website, then got the email which had activation link , in inbox neither junk nor span then I clicked the ativation link in the email and ko web page was opened then entered my user id and password then I got this notice:

Re-Send Activation Email

Your email address has not been validated. You will need to validate your email address before being able to login to your MyKOL.

Having Trouble Activating Your Account?
    If you are having trouble activating your account, please click on the "Re-Send Validation Email" button. An email with the activation URL will be sent to your email address in your account.
    If you are still having trouble activating your account, please report it to the Customer Support Team.

Then I clicked 'Re-Send Activation Email' so many times and got the same email which has activation link and followed same process but it didnt work, everytime I got the same notice.

Then I thought maybe My email account which has been used for 8 years has problem, therefore I opened couple more email account from different servers, I tried it again but The same problem occured.

What should i do to make my ko account active ?

I m new user, I ve never played the game before and this is simply my problem: I registered the game from ko offical website, then got the email which had activation link , in inbox neither junk nor span then I clicked the ativation link in the email and ko web page was opened then entered my user id and password then I got this notice:

Re-Send Activation Email
    Your email address has not been validated. You will need to validate your email address before being able to login to your MyKOL.
    Having Trouble Activating Your Account?
    If you are having trouble activating your account, please click on the "Re-Send Validation Email" button. An email with the activation URL will be sent to your email address in your account.
    If you are still having trouble activating your account, please report it to the Customer Support Team.

Then I clicked 'Re-Send Activation Email' so many times and got the same email which has activation link and followed same process but it didnt work, everytime I got the same notice.

Then I thought maybe My email account which has been used for 8 years has problem, therefore I opened couple more email account from different servers, I tried it again but The same problem occured.

What should i do to make my ko account active ?[/b]
    Copy the activaTION link, dont just click on it

Yup, first try what MeeP said, and if that still doesn't work, then attempt to make a new account. Could be that for some reason, possibly a db glitch or something, that you "made" the account, but no record of it was kept in the DB, which would cause the activation number to not work.

yeniden

Yup, first try what MeeP said, and if that still doesn't work, then attempt to make a new account. Could be that for some reason, possibly a db glitch or something, that you "made" the account, but no record of it was kept in the DB, which would cause the activation number to not work.[/b]

No guys it doesnt work, I tried everything u guys said but I still have same problem

use a gmail account to register to
    www.gmail.com

then make a account it should work

yeniden

use a gmail account to register to
    www.gmail.com

then make a account it should work[/b]

Unfortunately it didnt work, I did literally what u said. I dont know man, something wrong with my laptop or I really dont know. It s really start to become frustrating.