T> Gunz.ijji To USKO

This is a discussion on T> Gunz.ijji To USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im offering a lvl 24 female Name : ThingOne lvl : 24 Weapons: variety there is a lot of good ...
Page: 1

PSYK0SIN

Im offering a lvl 24 female
    Name : ThingOne
    lvl : 24
    Weapons: variety there is a lot of good guns in tehre u ahve a large choice between Kodaichi swords nd daggers . ull also have a rocket launcher grenades nd some machine guns everything is in storage thrust me its a lot of fun.

I also give a S-style tutoring included with the transfer

I need a rogue lvl 60+ descent gear in Ronark

Post ur offer in the topic.
    if u master the S-style ull be unstoppable

WafflesAndCocaine

you can get lvl 24 in a day in gunz sorry to mess up your topic , also there are hackers non stop and the game really is more annoying then fun (thats my opinion ofc) bump

PSYK0SIN

True nd u can get lvl 10-12 in a day .
    to get lvl 24 without getting bored its really annoying
    Gunz is for short period not for the whole day it gets boring real fast nd now there is a lot of hackers that u cant xp at ur lax :P

you can get lvl 24 in a day in gunz sorry to mess up your topic , also there are hackers non stop and the game really is more annoying then fun (thats my opinion ofc) bump[/b]
    some people can get to 30 in one day....once you get to lvl 24...and you have prem SG..just cw the rest of the day..you kill lvl 50s + bonus xp cause its a cw....very easy to get to lvl 30 in a day if your good......so thingone you would be better off getting it to lvl 50 first...that way you can sell it for some value.

PSYK0SIN

some people can get to 30 in one day....once you get to lvl 24...and you have prem SG..just cw the rest of the day..you kill lvl 50s + bonus xp cause its a cw....very easy to get to lvl 30 in a day if your good......so thingone you would be better off getting it to lvl 50 first...that way you can sell it for some value.[/b]
    Im not taking the game seriously i ahve some skill nd i can show u in a VS tell what server nd what channel nd ill be there

its boring if u dont hav anyone to play with

PSYK0SIN

+1 makaveli