Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Interview with MMORFURY.com

This is a discussion on Interview with MMORFURY.com within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://mmofury.com/gamingnews/news.php?extend.43 -.-...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

CuriositY

The thing that made me laught is this :

Really it just came down to one thing: is this something the players want? Part of embodying the Gamers First philosophy is listening to our players and acting on their valuable feedback; the new server is a direct result of doing so.

We all criticize the problems with K2 but I think for the most part they have been trying to fix a lot of their problems. There are waaay less dupes then there were just a year or so ago, they fixed the exp bugs, arrow hack in cz, many of the koxp type programs don't work at all. Much of the problem is that there are so many hackers, programmers, farmers etc. working just as hard, if not harder trying to come up with new ways around new fixes. All MMO games have these problems that are worth playing. You can find bots and sites dedicated to selling WOW gold, characters, etc. and the same goes for other MMOs. As long as their is a perceived value in items, players will keep playing first, and exploiters will always look to make money from them second. It is truly a reflection of state of our world economies and standards.

pff

wawh

"players been wanted this for years"
    =.="

we want a server without turks... not an empty server =.="

Banned Senior Member

we want a server without turks... not an empty server =.="[/b]
    And what have people been saying for a long time? No turks = empty server

edit: haha, the interview was with Perastis

wawh

And what have people been saying for a long time? No turks = empty server[/b]
    well... now its only like 5 countrys that may join this server..

but if you let whole of europe play in it.. im sure itll get full in time

Banned

Who is That TURK XD

edit: haha, the interview was with Perastis[/b]
    no offence, but i dont think anyone knows who that is, or cares who the interview was with
    you name drop alot. :/

NaidenZ

MMOFury: We think that this is a great idea, do you have plans on more than one version of Paragon?

Gokhan Kazar: If by more than one version you mean will we create more region specific servers? At the risk of sounding too vague, you never can tell - this server was a direct response to the community’s wishes. If there is more demand in the future then we’d be silly not to oblige.[/b]

We all criticize the problems with K2 but I think for the most part they have been trying to fix a lot of their problems. There are waaay less dupes then there were just a year or so ago, they fixed the exp bugs, arrow hack in cz, many of the koxp type programs don't work at all. Much of the problem is that there are so many hackers, programmers, farmers etc. working just as hard, if not harder trying to come up with new ways around new fixes. All MMO games have these problems that are worth playing. You can find bots and sites dedicated to selling WOW gold, characters, etc. and the same goes for other MMOs. As long as their is a perceived value in items, players will keep playing first, and exploiters will always look to make money from them second. It is truly a reflection of state of our world economies and standards.[/b]

Your absoultly right. They have been working very hard to fix all these problems. The only thing i think they could work on is their employes. GM's are hard to get in contact too and support tickets are seriously barely read. They really need to improve on that. They need more GM's to watch out for people farming gold bars and koxping fel and isi. More GM's would really improve all these hacking/scamming/gold bar farming problems.

Banned Senior Member

no offence, but i dont think anyone knows who that is, or cares who the interview was with
    you name drop alot. :/[/b]
    Perastis was the first Community Liason ( sp ) back when I was still on the official forums, now he's the assistant Producer for KoL ( he's also turkish )

Perastis was the first Community Liason ( sp ) back when I was still on the official forums, now he's the assistant Producer for KoL ( he's also turkish )[/b]
    thanks for the info :lol:

Banned

lol wow..i laughed alil ><

Perastis was the first Community Liason ( sp ) back when I was still on the official forums, now he&#39;s the assistant Producer for KoL ( he&#39;s also turkish )[/b]
    hahahaha turkish in everywhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast