Wierd stipends

This is a discussion on Wierd stipends within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; O.K. so I see they fixed monthly stipends, but was it at the expense of national stipends? I got a ...
Page: 1

HotAsIce

O.K. so I see they fixed monthly stipends, but was it at the expense of national stipends? I got a monthly stipend today, but 2 days ago, my national stipend disappeared, yet I have 200k more NP than people with the bordered S symbol. Someone pointed out it may have something to do with clans. Anyone have any clue what the developers fucked up this time?

Banned

If you are clanless, your symbol is temporary suspended or smth

HotAsIce

Well, I was clanless for a couple of days before it disappeared. K2 developer problems I'm sure.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Well, I was clanless for a couple of days before it disappeared. K2 developer problems I'm sure.[/b]
    It isn't their first and i'm sure not last time.

HotAsIce

I wonder if they get a tax exemption for employing chimpanzees. I'll have to shoot an e-mail to the Govenator.

Aba

Not sure exactly if this answers your question, but to see a monthly symbol it has to exceed your national symbol.

(i.e...if you have national S [border S] then to see monthly symbol that is not bugged you have to get at least the Z symbol for that month and you'll see that instead of the national one)...

and symbols have always been flakey, sometimes you see them sometimes you dont, just give it a little time and it'll show up again if you're just not seeing one or seeing the wrong one.

Also, when national symbols change, (for example you go from national S to national Z) they bug quite often for about a day or 2 before the change is complete and stable

Not sure exactly if this answers your question, but to see a monthly symbol it has to exceed your national symbol.

(i.e...if you have national S [border S] then to see monthly symbol that is not bugged you have to get at least the Z symbol for that month and you'll see that instead of the national one)...

and symbols have always been flakey, sometimes you see them sometimes you dont, just give it a little time and it'll show up again if you're just not seeing one or seeing the wrong one.

Also, when national symbols change, (for example you go from national S to national Z) they bug quite often for about a day or 2 before the change is complete and stable[/b]
    Actually, you don't have to have the next higher symbol, just rank for the symbol you have....meaning if you are for example number 15 overall nps and see your border S, you'd have to be number 14 monthly to see the monthly S. Reason I know this is because for about 2 weeks I went back and forth from National to monthly S depending if I pk'd the day before or not. And yes I still had both S symbols because when I collected my stipends from the Knight Clerk, I got 300k from both.

HotAsIce

Well, my bordered S was visible only when I was in a clan, or a day or two after I quit, then it would disappear. Now, with 200k NP more than I need for a top 25 spot in national stipend, I see my monthly M. So even if that is true, its not whats happening, because if I have 200k more NP than required for bordered S, than you'd think I'd at least have a bordered M....... but no.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

you get 200k np in 20 days?

Well, my bordered S was visible only when I was in a clan, or a day or two after I quit, then it would disappear. Now, with 200k NP more than I need for a top 25 spot in national stipend, I see my monthly M. So even if that is true, its not whats happening, because if I have 200k more NP than required for bordered S, than you'd think I'd at least have a bordered M....... but no.[/b]
    have you tried collecting the stipend?

HotAsIce

I tried collecting it, and it said I don't posses the rank whatever it is. And a friend of mine is in the top 25, and I have like 199,850 NP more than he does (a guess, haven't talked to him today) and he has the bordered S, and can collect a stipend.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

How much leader/ladder points do you have? O_o

HotAsIce

2 days ago (November 18th) I had like 29k ladder points, thats when the M symbol showed up. I made a one-person clan to see if I'd get the national stipend back. If I do I'll have to send a CS ticket in and see whats up. The m symbol is gone now though because I missed all three wars due to school, and I still don't have my national stipend. I'll see if it shows up in the morning.

HotAsIce

Well, it does have to do with clans, apparently your not allowed to be in the top 50 rank in overall national points unless you are in a clan. I made a clan last night to check, logged in this morning, and the bordered S symbol is back on my character. I'll have to send a ticket to CS requesting that change after the holiday weekend, I'm actually on my way out the door to meet up with some family, we're starting early with a little call of duty 4 playing before thanksgiving ^_^ Have fun and stay safe everyone!