Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Taiwan Knight Online ( Official ) CBT starts at 20 Dec 2018

This is a discussion on Taiwan Knight Online ( Official ) CBT starts at 20 Dec 2018 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is the link : https://54.digeam.com/ Admins or moderators can check and verify the link. Taiwan and China KO , ...
Page: 1

Default Taiwan Knight Online ( Official ) CBT starts at 20 Dec 2018

Here is the link : https://54.digeam.com/

Admins or moderators can check and verify the link.

Taiwan and China KO , Closed Beta will start at 20 Dec 2018.Mgame licensed original Knight Online servers.If you tired of USKO and STEAMKO you can try it.
    l911l likes this.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Ping will be the issue afaik.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I get about 200MS to chinese servers in other games from the east coast of the US so rip

This is so fucking random holy shit lol.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

If you are successfully able to market in southeast asia and china, you might get new big market.
    So idk, doesn't seem that random to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    If you are successfully able to market in southeast asia and china, you might get new big market.
    So idk, doesn't seem that random to me.
    The Asian market is over 10x the size of the western market. That's not what's surprising, but the fact that MGAME still wants to continue developing and distributing this buggy ass game with graphics from the early 2000s? Fucking hell. Especially when Asian games are so goddamn nice looking these days. BDO and Lost Ark both have top tier graphics in their respective genres. KO is so outdated, that I can't understand how anybody would even begin to play it at this point. Leveling takes too long, it's too monotonous, quests and lore are boring/nonexistent, EXTREMELY PAY TO WIN. It's just a shit show compared to modern standards.

will ingame be in chinese or as normal ko? the text etc..

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Kallop , the most negative person of ko4life at this forum. Sometimes I really think why the heck are you even here.
    Rakovina likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Kallop , the most negative person of ko4life at this forum. Sometimes I really think why the heck are you even here.
    If you cannot objectively see how bad of a game KO is, then I cannot help you. Nobody can. Doesn't mean you cannot have fun playing, but it is an objectively bad game.
    Rakovina likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

W h y

It will be interesting to see if this impacts population in steam or usko, hopefully not. Best case scenario, it drives another revenue stream that sparks new development for KO as a whole. One can dream...

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Now let's show this link on a turkish forum and we will have another era of dupes in KO xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The Asian market is over 10x the size of the western market. That's not what's surprising, but the fact that MGAME still wants to continue developing and distributing this buggy ass game with graphics from the early 2000s? Fucking hell. Especially when Asian games are so goddamn nice looking these days. BDO and Lost Ark both have top tier graphics in their respective genres. KO is so outdated, that I can't understand how anybody would even begin to play it at this point. Leveling takes too long, it's too monotonous, quests and lore are boring/nonexistent, EXTREMELY PAY TO WIN. It's just a shit show compared to modern standards.
    Yes, but name one game that has better PK than KO.
    l911l likes this.

Ping will be interested there Not sure am i going to test it tho.
    SPANKME, i know one game, which has better pk. It is Helbreath.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Yes, but name one game that has better PK than KO.
    KO PK is not consistent at all; for instance WoW PVP (basically only arena) is always 3v3 or 2v2, so you're granted that level of consistency, whereas in KO you can go into bowl and see 50 parties versus your 10 (yea enjoy that bud) or go fight a party that has an extra $1,000 in gear on you (there's only so much skill in this game, at a certain point you just dont have stats to do damage)

not to mention to be able to get that point (PKING) you have to spend money to be able to EXP quickly (our quickest was 11 days on Manes from 1 to 83, with an 8 man coordinated party etc, everyone spending $$ on genie, exp prem, etc etc, pretty retarded for new people to have to spend multiple months exping on paramuns and shit). dunno, KO is pretty outdated

It has some beautiful gems, I can still enjoy PK etc etc etc, but you've got to admit it's kind of shit at this point where it really isn't worth it with all the other bullshit
    l911l likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast