Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Taiwan Knight Online ( Official ) CBT starts at 20 Dec 2018

This is a discussion on Taiwan Knight Online ( Official ) CBT starts at 20 Dec 2018 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AtteroArx Yea, the game might be old, but SteamKO Cypher is more active then some of the ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AtteroArx View Post
    Yea, the game might be old, but SteamKO Cypher is more active then some of the servers I played 8+ years ago on usko.
    Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaeghsdfgvbedfsd

The game is in taiwanes language, anybody know how to change To English?

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    The game is in taiwanes language, anybody know how to change To English?
    easy just wait for official because cbt finish

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    Kallop , the most negative person of ko4life at this forum. Sometimes I really think why the heck are you even here.
    He is right though, even if you don't wanna realize it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by WashingMachine View Post
    easy just wait for official because cbt finish
    Did they mention there will be english client once OBT is live?

Also..i think taiwan has their own version of KO long time ago but its closed?

gods know if they will close it again this time faster than before due to lower playerbase now

Quote Originally Posted by xeno View Post
    Did they mention there will be english client once OBT is live?

Also..i think taiwan has their own version of KO long time ago but its closed?

gods know if they will close it again this time faster than before due to lower playerbase now
    no its not gonna be in English but ofc there is a way to make it in English

afaik TWKO was one of the first KO's around, even before USKO. And it never supported the english languages.
    Not sure if it was TWKO but one of those Asian KO Companies used to ban english players or anyone who dared to speak english in the chat. Might have been Korean KO, too

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    afaik TWKO was one of the first KO's around, even before USKO. And it never supported the english languages.
    Not sure if it was TWKO but one of those Asian KO Companies used to ban english players or anyone who dared to speak english in the chat. Might have been Korean KO, too
    Korean KO has to ban any users outside of Korea due to legal reasons. In order to play on Korean servers, you need a Korean ID, which ties you to your account, so that you can be held accountable for whatever you do. I'm not a professor of Korean law, so I cannot really explain why exactly they do this, but recently when Lost Ark Online had it's Korean Open Beta, multiple Twitch streamers were banned simply because they aren't actual Korean citizens. So even if you have a Korean friend, or buy an account made by a Korean citizen, you still run the risk of getting banned for using someone else's ID to play the game.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Korean KO has to ban any users outside of Korea due to legal reasons. In order to play on Korean servers, you need a Korean ID, which ties you to your account, so that you can be held accountable for whatever you do. I'm not a professor of Korean law, so I cannot really explain why exactly they do this, but recently when Lost Ark Online had it's Korean Open Beta, multiple Twitch streamers were banned simply because they aren't actual Korean citizens. So even if you have a Korean friend, or buy an account made by a Korean citizen, you still run the risk of getting banned for using someone else's ID to play the game.
    Everyone's account in Korea is tied to a real life ID and phone number. Korean phone numbers are tied to bank accounts, and it has a fucking huge hacking problem, so they do this in order to 1) protect the game (harder to make new accounts to cheat on) and 2) verifying you are who you are

tbh I sort of wish we had this system, would stop retards like me from posting the sort of shit I do
    Kallop likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123