Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talia in 1v1s

This is a discussion on Talia in 1v1s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just post and explain whether u think talia is fair in 1v1. i'll start i 1vs1 a higher lvl mage ...
Page: 1

SLeePMoDe

Default Talia in 1v1s

just post and explain whether u think talia is fair in 1v1.
    i'll start
    i 1vs1 a higher lvl mage and used fr talia. he was 1-2 hits from dead and guard attacked him so i stopped and let him sit and regain.i took my talia off for the next 1v1 and still won handily. i also 1vs1 a lower lvl bp. first time he malice i used talia he won. next he dont malice i use talia and i won. fair?
    Everyone has access to talias in the game and they are very cheap to make. if people say u are allowed to use all of ur skills such as malice in a 1v1 then u should be able to use all of ur armors also. if people wernt so lazy to make talias maybe they wouldnt compain so much about people using them.
    warriors use sd/howling/scream rogues use spike/ magic shield priests use judgement/hellis/malice mages use manes/talia?

if ure gonna flame dont post mmk.

Simple it should be determined ahead of time whether its permited or not.(Arena of course) CZ anything goes, all is fair.

its just lame to use talia in a 1on1, u will got way more advantage so its not fair.

thats why i always carry acid for those bastards :P

_CAP_

using talias is fine imo. just dont get pissed when u get acid potted

Kik0

Originally posted by sha21wn
    Simple it should be determined ahead of time whether its permited or not.(Arena of course) CZ anything goes, all is fair.
    Which is why I always ask if there are any stipulations on the fight before a 1v1, you probably won't be surprised at the amount of people that bitch about things even though it was an "anything goes" duel.

resurecter

talia ftw
    as a BP i used to wear talias almost all the time
    not only cuz of weapon def (mostly i used arrow talias anyway) but additional 150 defence was really good

SLeePMoDe

Originally posted by resurecter
    talia ftw *
    as a BP i used to wear talias almost all the time
    not only cuz of weapon def (mostly i used arrow talias anyway) but additional 150 defence was really good
    +1 as paper mage it increases my ac by 69

Banned

i dont mind it, i love acid pots

Originally posted by undefined
    i dont mind it, i love acid pots
    breaking a talia is.. an experience like no other :wub:

Fa7

well i don't use talias in 1v1

i prefer wear talias on a 1v3 like two warriors 1rogue, spear talia, def axe for the other one and dd helmt for the stealth'd rogue

h43r:

I find talias useful , I also find it's always the rogues who acid pot you first <_<

Yes I think they should be allowed in 1v1 as that evens up the situation for both class

Rogues tend to realise your using talis when they spike you 300 with 107 DD Combined :wub:

Mario

talia is part of the game, so using it is fine... but usin it in 1v1 is kinda lame, same as 1v1 with BP, duffin is lame (as far its not 2 priests fight)... also i think lame is 1v1 between 2 sins, when 1 of them use DD helm...

Havvk

Originally posted by Mario
    talia is part of the game, so using it is fine... but usin it in 1v1 is kinda lame, same as 1v1 with BP, duffin is lame (as far its not 2 priests fight)... also i think lame is 1v1 between 2 sins, when 1 of them use DD helm...
    +1 and for the guy who said about arena,not many ppl would scroll in arena for 10 mins of fight,i think in cz if someone pms
    u or send letter or shit like that means 1 vs 1 and u have to use ur pk gear and kill him using ur skills,not wearing def gear
    like if u where being chased by 10 or more,i always use my normal pk gear,even if supit ppl come and ruin my 1 vs 1 -_- ,
    and for bps using duffs well is a topic that wont end cuz they say is for make even the stats,anyways i try my best all times
    ^_^

ANZAC_Mondane

i use Talia alot,, they all have ther time adn Place ,, i carry a few when i go war ^_^ If it ends up a Nova war outside our Base,, i Slap on my FR talia,, Fire Belt ect,, and then i have alot OF fr,,, Often im the Only one Standing adn Get away

Then it takes 2 seconds to Slap a DD or a Spear defence on in those Situations when a Such character has caught you,,,Often they Die becasue they Keep chasing a paper mage adn Dont give up until they die becasue ,, 1 i Decreased there Dammage alot ,, and 2 they get Owed becasue while chasing me,, others Hammer them

Even when we get Biifrost, ,adn i note Rouge Guarding Tp,,,,, I jsut put on my DD adn a DD or Spear Small Sheild adn,,, Pooft,,, Im in :P

A for Acid Pots,,, they get Thrown alot more in CZ i notice,, never hardy get one at me in a War :rollseyes:

BooZ

i think talia is fair, i use it as my main paldron myself :P
    when peoples say its unfair?
    how is it unfair? everyone can use it, its a option of the game, a good one tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast