Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talia in 1v1s

This is a discussion on Talia in 1v1s within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; most lame is when some is usin talia against u in 1v1, then u acid pot him and pwn hes ...
Page: 2

Mario

most lame is when some is usin talia against u in 1v1, then u acid pot him and pwn hes ass, then he cries and sendin u retarded letter :lol:

Banned for scamming.

Priest duffing in 1vs1......

I dont think it should be an endless discussion...

Whats the advantage of being a sin?

Spike - doing 600% damage with 1 skill only

Whats the advantage of being a warrior?

High defance, high attack!

Whats the advantage of being a mage?

ranged attack and multiple attack like nova

Whats the advantage of being a BP?

Duffs....

So when a BP goes 1vs1 with a warrior and the BP use malice/parasite the warrior would probally have same HP/AC as the BP (why cry about it?)

Rogues can cure themselves so they just need too use that skill like BP using their skills

And mage's walk like sheeps all together nova bombing all :P:P

Let the flame begin....

and yes im BP and i also HATE being duffed by an other priest but i just use my skills....cure...... or i also duff and we both are duffed

thats the game people!!! Using your skills too beat the other! And EVERYTHING is allowed in battle !!

otherwise you need too have the excact same stats/lvls/items/skills/class then the other (just a copy) then you can have a real 1vs1 and look who is better/faster with their skillz!

CorpseOfDeath

just as fair as if someone use wep defences in 1v1.

but in cz I would use talia no matter what

i would think its fair. its based on wad equipments u have. if u were to put it in such a way den there will be no decent 1v1's as everybody would have different combinations of equipments. so for example i can say that the pvp is not fair coz im using only dual kek rings while my opponent was using dual rols? >.>

SLeePMoDe

Originally posted by Mario
    most lame is when some is usin talia against u in 1v1, then u acid pot him and pwn hes ass, then he cries and sendin u retarded letter *:lol:
    i have at least 3 of each weapon def armors all the time. letter myself ftw

:WaSaBi:

Originally posted by Tigerwoods

Whats the advantage of *being a mage?

Whats the advantage of *being a BP?

Duffs....

So when a BP goes 1vs1 with a warrior and the BP use malice/parasite the warrior would probally have same HP/AC as the BP (why cry about it?)

Rogues can cure themselves so they just need too use that skill like BP using their skills

Let the flame begin....

and yes im BP and i also HATE being duffed by an other priest but i just use my skills....cure...... or i also duff and we both are duffed

thats the game people!!! Using your skills too beat the other! And EVERYTHING is allowed in battle !!

otherwise you need too have the excact same stats/lvls/items/skills/class then the other (just a copy) then you can have a real 1vs1 and look who is better/faster with their skillz!
    Omg....When you arrange with smn to make 1vs1,you talk earlier and decide if you will do it with scrolls or without....
    How can you call it 1vs1 when you are using scrolls and he has duffs?You have bonuses stats from scrolls and he has decreased stats?
    I dont think that you can call this 1vs1...
    Except that your oppoment will agree with your decision to duff him...
    And rogues haven't unlimited cure curse...

Priestontale

Default .

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:WaSaBi</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tigerwoods

Duffs....

Let the flame begin....

Omg....When you arrange with smn to make 1vs1,you talk earlier and decide if you will do it with scrolls or without....
    How can you call it 1vs1 when you are using scrolls and he has duffs?You have bonuses stats from scrolls and he has decreased stats?
    And rogues haven't unlimited cure curse...[/b]

Well i play rouge and priest ...rouge main, but i think if in cz then anything goes.. everyone had the option of choosing priest when choosing thier character IF 1vs1 in BG thast a different story bc you cant find out whos best if your duffed.

Kik0

Default Re: .

Originally posted by Priestontale+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priestontale)</div>
    Originally posted by :WaSaBi:@

Duffs....

Let the flame begin....

Well i play rouge and priest ...rouge main, but i think if in cz then anything goes.. everyone had the option of choosing priest when choosing thier character IF 1vs1 in BG thast a different story bc you cant find out whos best if your duffed.[/b]
    Being the "best" isn't about what you can do when everything goes according to plan, it's how you deal with the shit hitting the fan.

Priestontale

Default Re: .

Originally posted by Kik0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kik0)</div>
    Originally posted by Priestontale+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priestontale)
    <!--QuoteBegin-:WaSaBi:
    @

Duffs....

Let the flame begin....

Well i play rouge and priest ...rouge main, but i think if in cz then anything goes.. everyone had the option of choosing priest when choosing thier character IF 1vs1 in BG thast a different story bc you cant find out whos best if your duffed.[/b]
    Being the "best" isn't about what you can do when everything goes according to plan, it's how you deal with the shit hitting the fan.[/b][/quote]

Agree but if you look at it that way then talias should be acceptable and Stx and minor and any other move thats associated with your class.

Kik0

And to me, they are... Pretty much everything is balanced by something else in the game. Talia and defense armours by acid pots, acid pots by magic hammers(well on the regular defense armours anyway) styx by the hefty weight requirement, the amount of mana you have limiting the speed of your minor heal.

When fully duffed, a good bp will 2 hit me and I won't complain. If they manage to keep me duffed and get those 2 hits in then they deserve to win, simple as that.. because I know for damn sure I'm gonna be throwing everything I have their way, why I should I expect them not to do the same.

SLeePMoDe

Originally posted by Kik0
    And to me, they are... Pretty much everything is balanced by something else in the game. Talia and defense armours by acid pots, acid pots by magic hammers(well on the regular defense armours anyway) styx by the hefty weight requirement, the amount of mana you have limiting the speed of your minor heal. *

When fully duffed, a good bp will 2 hit me and I won't complain. If they manage to keep me duffed and get those 2 hits in then they deserve to win, simple as that.. because I know for damn sure I'm gonna be throwing everything I have their way, why I should I expect them not to do the same.
    /respect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12