Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

talos spawn during the xp event in girakon

This is a discussion on talos spawn during the xp event in girakon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its pretty obvious you being in Insanity. Here, i'll teach you something that you can pass on to all your ...
Page: 2

Its pretty obvious you being in Insanity.
    Here, i'll teach you something that you can pass on to all your clannies in game.
    If a mob(boss too) gets attacked by a guard/npc in town or anywhere else, the box gets bugged and you wont get a box nor drop.[/b]
    How about you come back from Portugal already ><

J

Or lure the quest paramun into paramun party and just run away, they Z attack it its funny.

SS plzzzz

What that reminds me of is my brother playing his INT priest and making 980 stones on one war >O>! (ya, he followed ppl around and ressed them as soon they got killed ;x )[/b]
    WOW PLEASE GAMER i made like x2 that when i was on magaly and retarded gm left fucking VR in cz town i 30 stoned so many

fuck chato im much better int priest hands down

Banned

Its pretty obvious you being in Insanity.
    Here, i&#39;ll teach you something that you can pass on to all your clannies in game.
    If a mob(boss too) gets attacked by a guard/npc in town or anywhere else, the box gets bugged and you wont get a box nor drop.[/b]
    Its pretty obvious you being nerd.
    nothing about guards . next time better read before you say some bs.

Banned

wow vandy gets pissed off at anything =/

Banned

=) everyone flame lol i guess its usual in this forum[/b]
    no not really
    i think in like 3-4 topics i seen you post in you have said people love to flame or this site has lots of flame..when it dosent..if it does the MODS normally execute the "warn" system and they get punished for the flame. you want to see flame ? ask jelly about ranking..i dont want you to get the wrong impression of this site when you just joined..this site is not for flaming..but there is some flame here and there but here its mostly good debates opinion threads..lots of people disagree with others and so on so there little back talk to 1 another but nothings perfect..
    welcome to ko4life!

Banned

o and now i jsut joined ... lol ive had an acc here for over 3 years just havent visited in a while ...

Banned

o and now i jsut joined ... lol ive had an acc here for over 3 years just havent visited in a while ...[/b]
    what you mean account over 3 years? im not talking about KO im talking about "ko4life" since you last visited i can ensure you that ko4life rules have changed in some kind of way or no rules have changed but the flaming rule has been enforced dramatically..im just thinking your geting a wrong impression on this site..these so called "flames" you think people are saying are not flames and im sure if you take a poll on the things you thought were flames im sure 99.9% of this community would say there not.
    look J post in "in game request" you thought they were flaming in that post lol.. everyone just take 40 seconds to look at the post and comments and tell me if you see a "flame" in there. want flame go ranking all i can say but this site like i said has flames but not so much now because MODS have enforced the flaming policy more http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=126600

Banned

LOL I just read the topic where he said that and just WOW, that was actually a thread with NO flames whatsoever. rofl

Its pretty obvious you being nerd.
    nothing about guards . next time better read before you say some bs.[/b]

please, read what he said.

he asked what the drop was, and since mostly everyone (but according to replies from Insanity people in this topic) Eslant town has GUARDS who attack mobs when you lure them into town ( try to lure a dts or harpy to town and see what happens, better yet call everyoen from insanity to come watch and see what happens)

K, after you did that come back to this topic and read the topic again.

Have a good day/night.

@ Dan, 1 more week and ill be home

darkrouge4040

umm im not POSTIVE about this but im preatty sure that talos has a long attack range so it would be kinda hard to lure one dont u think?

Rayen

so what if talos has a "ranged" attack , if u didnt know before rofd talos spawned only in snow surrounded by golems and u had to lure him quite far from there and then sleep + debuff.

also manticore has a real long ranged attack and i used to pull these from lunar valley to the ape spot near luferson castle with a lvl 4x rogue because lvl 70+ macros used to be koxping there

BobGreensley

if u didnt know before rofd talos spawned only in snow surrounded by golems and u had to lure him quite far from there and then sleep + debuff.[/b]
    I killed talos in the other spots talos spawns(not only in snow( pre rofd so if you didn&#39;t know talos spawned in the same spot prerofd too :P

Rayen

well, the "last time" i used to play ko seriusly it was on ares and most ppl didnt even bother to lvl past 62, and when i started playing again ( after like 2 years and few months in wow) most ppl was already like 75+ >_<

i just wanted to say when talos ONLY spawned at the end of snow surrounded by golems he was lured quite easy ( only bobert died sometimes but that was because of the other golems, anyway we didnt care because he pressed ok right away XD)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast