Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tanoruk "quoted"

This is a discussion on Tanoruk "quoted" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the drama im loving it...
Page: 4

the drama

im loving it

lalalalalalala i lyke to syng lala

So whats the insanity topic guna be about tommorow guys?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lalalalalalala i lyke to syng lala

So whats the insanity topic guna be about tommorow guys?[/b]
    nothing more to have topics about, ur cheating CL has been banned

and theyre still making topics about it after it happened. So whats tomorow?

J

No actually, 1 topic made was made for the duped items. 1 topic was made to notice people that he was banned. This topic was made to I guess make it offical that he was banned?

wawh

and theyre still making topics about it after it happened. So whats tomorow?[/b]
    arrogant much?

and theyre still making topics about it after it happened. So whats tomorow?[/b]

No actually, 1 topic made was made for the duped items. 1 topic was made to notice people that he was banned. This topic was made to I guess make it offical that he was banned?[/b]
    j pretty much answered it, but this is more so a continuation of the other thread, since the other thread was locked, this thread was made cuz insanity members were sayign "this was a mistake, hell be unbanned", well this thread proves it was re-looked over by the staff of k2 and confirmed it wasnt a mistake

arrogant much?[/b]
    How the fuck is that arrogant? Theres been a shit load of posts so... uhmmm yeah. I'm glad you learned a new word by reading another useless reply in this thread, but use it appropriately please.

Cama flame on, its nice to see people care so much <3
    "Another 10 minutes spent flaming on yet another new topic"

The ones crying are the people consistently creating new topics... after each one gets locked. Without flaming insanity I&#39;m sure you might just shrivel up and die!

Btw Hey J do you have my White Dragon Necklace from Manes buddy?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

wawh

How the fuck is that arrogant? Theres been a shit load of posts so... uhmmm yeah. I&#39;m glad you learned a new word by reading another useless reply in this thread, but use it appropriately please.
    Cama flame on, its nice to see people care so much <3
    "Another 10 minutes spent flaming on yet another new topic"

The ones crying are the people consistently creating new topics... after each one gets locked. Without flaming insanity I&#39;m sure you might just shrivel up and die!
    Btw Hey J do you have my White Dragon Necklace from Manes buddy?[/b]
    because there has been made like 3 topics about your clan, he thinks you&#39;re the new tioc :unsure: , its like saying,,,, HEY, my clan cheated, please make a new topic

Wah some people really got nothing to do since they spend time here making useless flame attempts ;=) guess they&#39;ll get a job sometime

Cama flame on, its nice to see people care so much <3[/b]
    flame? whos flaming? im stating facts, are u that insulted by facts to call them flames?

Its no problem that people flame. But sometimes people need to chill out. When it goes to insults instead of facts, its just BS. Like right now, i have no prioblem talking to u cama, im pretty sure ur a cool guy. But when it gets to the point where i cant even say my point of view bcuz people just bitch at me for having a different opinion, thats when topic shud be closed. You rw, wheres the ramen? go mail me some!

and to you wahr, im just stating that everyday a new bs topic is made about insanity, so im wondering what will be next so i can plan accordingly. Did you find sum1 with koxp in our clan?

Ripper_of_romania

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.[/b]
    We greatly apreciate your efforts in making this topic easier for ko4life customers,however we were unable to discover any usefull contribution towards the topic general content.We would gladly apreciate if you can refrain in future posts from WORLD WAR 3 BULLSHIT THERE&#39;S NOT GONNA BE ONE BUSH WILL DIE EVENTUALLY ONE DAY.Thank you.

Back on topic :
    Roll,roll,roll your chair
    Don&#39;t you wanna stop?

Merilly merilly merilly merilly
    Let&#39;s stop with the flames

Don&#39;t be mean to rw we will kyll u we have a mafia!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast