Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

TBL, anyone else server flooded with this?

This is a discussion on TBL, anyone else server flooded with this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 stopped XTRAP coz they didnt want to pay to another company from their profit... So they developed a low ...
Page: 2

Alhena

K2 stopped XTRAP coz they didnt want to pay to another company from their profit...

So they developed a low cost anti hack system by themselves without any professional help so now we all suffer ... :angry:

mjollner

... xtrap sucked, really it did it was aweful, and while k2 had it people never stopped complaining. xtrap would not stop this anyway, as this is just user edited files, not a 3rd party tool.
    they need a way to detect any user edited files

SUPREME OVERLORD Senior Member Olaz's Avatar

u cant tbl edit on some private servers. which is good.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

never even heard of it until i read ur post

good old cwest <3[/b]
    no, ur just a semi-tard

Banned

damn, how long has this been going on? I&#39;ve seen some gold farmers using some KOXP craziness, but i haven&#39;t seen any one use this for pk. Has it been around for weeks? Months?

TBL edits and hacks are sooo common now, I&#39;ve never seen it so rampant ever.

yes many forum are giving everything to use it :S

K2 care only at ur money (it s a company)

If a gm log in ronark he can ban a lolt of people

but if he ban so many then less incomes.... DILEMMA

^^

its all over other servers, i actually feel sorry when i shock/stun somebody and kill him cause i figure: hey look, another fool just like me not using any shit so he got owned"

but for testing purposes i picked a priest in a opposing party and i attacked him...i never could cancel his heals (had 2 more sins riding his ass with me), and out of 15 shock/stuns in a row all failed...and i was using skeleton belt. the guy just runs around and casts full heals and their warriors shockstun me every single time

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its all over other servers, i actually feel sorry when i shock/stun somebody and kill him cause i figure: hey look, another fool just like me not using any shit so he got owned"
    but for testing purposes i picked a priest in a opposing party and i attacked him...i never could cancel his heals (had 2 more sins riding his ass with me), and out of 15 shock/stuns in a row all failed...and i was using skeleton belt. the guy just runs around and casts full heals and their warriors shockstun me every single time[/b]
    i know this feeling , cept being a preist, i try 2 cancel there heals and its impossile, then they /gate w/o a problem, or i get shockstunned/ screamed/legcut about 85% of the time, try 2 put a shield on and heal but fail and get shit on :&#39;(

beramus is still clean for months now from these tbl edits but we have koxp spread now every where

good old cwest <3[/b]
    It&#39;s not old. Good either h34r:

alot of noob sins almost kill people i know with +9/+10 / +3 items.. its fackin stupid..

girakon is like 90% of tbl, warriors priest sins doesent matter

draviste

this reminds me of MYKO in it&#39;s final days...[/b]
    And you add in the crazy promotions MYKOL was doing doing as it wound down like k2 is doing now unbanning banned accounts if they buy premium, which is a desperate measure to generate cash, I know hear they wont bann anyone who has bought premium as they need to keep the cash flow up the gm&#39;s will only bann non premium accounts, they ended there license agreement with xtrap to save money, every action they are doing points to the game winding down to a close sometime in the new year, the only thing left is that annoucement we all know is coming in the news on KO&#39;s site it will start with something like "It is with a heavy heart that we announce the closing of Knight Online on ........" something like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12