Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

tears of kravidis upgrading to +9 vs trina upgrading

This is a discussion on tears of kravidis upgrading to +9 vs trina upgrading within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello fellas, I got a question for well expirienced anvil guys. Basiclly my question is, wheter its better to go ...
Page: 1

Default tears of kravidis upgrading to +9 vs trina upgrading

Hello fellas,

I got a question for well expirienced anvil guys. Basiclly my question is, wheter its better to go from +5rev to +11rev with tears of kravidis (6x) or straight from +8 to +9 with trina, my goal is to make it +9, expenses on trina/kravidis dont matter... I wonder what are the single rates for each +6-7-8-9-10-11 rev VS +8 to +9 normal. Since I got +8 raum on Olympia and nobody wants to buy it, even tho its better than +9 shard for CZ Id like to make it +9.

Little viking Senior Member

Depends on your amount of balls.

I always prefer to go straight up +9 with Trina. Less of a hassle, much better on your mental state and cheaper.
    Tears are great since they increase the up rate to 50/50. But u can fail so much more and it is so f.kn expensive.
    Just go for it.

Little archer Senior Member

Very hard to say tbh but I would go with trina. Like the above poster mentioned about tears, less of a hassle, much better on your mental state.

However the success rate is less than 10%. Some say it's even less than 6%.

Tears seems to have a better rate on paper (60-70%?) but then again, you expose yourself to multiple instances of failure and RNG can be a bitch.

Banned Senior Member

Regardless you need about 15 +8 Raums if you want a chance to get one to +9.

If it's your only one I would go with Trina and BUS

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Regardless you need about 15 +8 Raums if you want a chance to get one to +9.

If it's your only one I would go with Trina and BUS
    That is not completly true but I know what you mean... Altough, turkęsh IP address is a big % booster. Atleast so I heard
    WashingMachine likes this.

I have tried so many times to make +11 using karividis and always failed for me.

Done plenty of +9's using trina. Straight +8 to +9 is better in my opinion.

If you are lucky you gon make it, its that simple

There are so many urban legends about the ways how upgrade should be done, for example burn 15x +8 middle class items, then some chitins and stuff... Does it any good or should I just take trina, one bus and put it to the anvil and pray to the gods?

Banned Senior Member

Sheldon said in some topic how its coded and it doesnt metter how many item you burn before upgrade

Banned Senior Member

I've been playing and upgrading for 10 years and the burn method is just a complete waste of noahs.

Don't buy into that shit.

Grab your balls/pussy and put everything on the anvil and click confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Sheldon said in some topic how its coded and it doesnt metter how many item you burn before upgrade
    it's already known for years that burning items don't matter at all

Use the following calculator: Binomial Calculator

Allegedly the success rate of a rebirth upgrade using a Tears of Karivdis is 50%.
    Using this probability with the binomial distribution formula, we can determine the probability of you going from a specific rebirth to another.
    In the example going to +11 rebirth (+9 normal) from +5 rebirth item (+8 normal), our probability is 0.5 (tears of karivdis success rate), total number of events is 6 (11 - 5), and number of successes is 6 (we can't burn our item), we have a probability of 1.5625%.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by harddrugs View Post

Allegedly the success rate of a rebirth upgrade using a Tears of Karivdis is 50%.
    Using this probability with the binomial distribution formula, we can determine the probability of you going from a specific rebirth to another.
    In the example going to +11 rebirth (+9 normal) from +5 rebirth item (+8 normal), our probability is 0.5 (tears of karivdis success rate), total number of events is 6 (11 - 5), and number of successes is 6 (we can't burn our item), we have a probability of 1.5625%.
    I failed stats in college.

Quote Originally Posted by harddrugs View Post

The problem is that every upgrade is a separate sequence, so the chance is always 50% regardless of how many times you upgrade. There are certain instances that allow multiple items to succeed simultaneously IIRC, but if we expect you to be the only person upgrading, it's literally the same as throwing a dice and hoping you land a 6.
    harddrugs likes this.

It's a separate sequence if you separate them. This probability represents a continuous sequence of events.

Well, I am gonna go for it next week, or a week after. trina + bus and sayonara KO, no matter what happens. Altough, the only one +9 raum on server would be pretty amazing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast