Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Teleported to Centaur Quest from Moradon

This is a discussion on Teleported to Centaur Quest from Moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To avoid this, use noob merchant char :x...
Page: 2

0oAndyo0

To avoid this, use noob merchant char :x

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Ok, if clan leader want to make centaur quest , when he goes in he take all peple that on this server from that clan, he proly didnt knew lol , sux you lost your money.

nathan16

sucks to be u.

Kleos

look at the prices.... cleaver +8 160m abyss blessing 109m im sorry but this lsome crazy expensive stuff[/b]
    It's actually cleaver+8 61m, abyss blessing 16m, warrior DD+7 109m, exceptional impact 110m....

yeah, it sux to be me lol...

CuriositY

To avoid this, use noob merchant char :x[/b]

It wont change anything .. And about the Abyss Blessing 18 m and the Cleaver 61 m so.. not that hight

ILoveYouToo

I'm pretty sure if your on the same server when your clan leader starts the quest you will get tped. No matter where you are on the server.

0oAndyo0

It wont change anything[/b]
    If you merchant on noob char, you usually dont have it in a clan.
    Therefore you wont get tp'd into Caitaros room if clan decide to do cape quest

look at the prices.... cleaver +8 160m abyss blessing 109m im sorry but this lsome crazy expensive stuff[/b]
    its a +7 DD helmet for 109m, i bought it xD

MirZa117

same thing happened to me awhile ago ^^

Kleos

its a +7 DD helmet for 109m, i bought it xD[/b]
    TY TY :lol:

WrongAnswerYouDie

wow to lose 242m from shit like this.........
    better go to ronark land with 484m rofl

mammlea2

It wont change anything .. And about the Abyss Blessing 18 m and the Cleaver 61 m so.. not that hight[/b]
    clanless noob char zzz

Ensan

To avoid this, use noob merchant char :x[/b]
    or to have a Smart Clan leader :lol:

when we wanted to do the cape quest after remaking the clan one of my clannies were in merchant , even if u dont know u will see his merchant notice at the centaur room so what would clan leader do ?

go outside disband him from the clan and let one of ur clannies kill him to save his money till he comes back ^_^

or you can disband another clan member to kill him then clan him back and by that he wont find himself clanless and backstabed by his own clan that rapped him :lol:

Ayman.

or you can disband another clan member to kill him then clan him back and by that he wont find himself clanless and backstabed by his own clan that rapped him :lol:[/b]
    lmao. that would be a hillarious "wtf" moment when you come back to find your clanless char with half its cash missing having been killed by a clannie.

but yeah, i was in lunar war with an ardream char to do the lich quest and i got tped into the quest... on second thought it was the isiloon quest not cathairos...

my clan leader "wanted to see what it looked like"

and then of course war was full when i got back to lunar with another clannie trying to get an elmo symbol. <_<

The king. Senior Member

pwnt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast