Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Teleported to Centaur Quest from Moradon

This is a discussion on Teleported to Centaur Quest from Moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i would kill the leader j/k...
Page: 3

alper15

i would kill the leader j/k

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

damn thats harsh. death to ur leader lol h34r:

Banned

omg this lookse like some fag wallhacks and park char in the quest area,then when ure clan killed isiloon they rape the afk merchanters and get half their money.

i have bean tped to those questes. i liked cz and ardream more before when u didnīt loose money becouse k2 had some bug whit loosing money after the new mora expansion.

but ppl only got tped in the same server when is isillon/felankor quest, i dont think that caitharos quest tps all the ppl in the server.... i might be wrong tho :mellow:[/b]
    YOU

ARE

WRONG

Since mora patch, EVERYONE will get tped in - even from RonarkLand or Moradon. So be carefull ^^[/b]
    Stop bullshitting. It has nothing to do with moradon patch.

In KE my clan did the cape quest and one of our clannies was merchanting in moradon and he got TP'ed into the caitharos arena.

didinino

thats gay and im sures ome ppl use this for bugging :S
    i just hope dupe time wont come back since everybody wish for it and imo low prices are good..
    now we can see those who do work hard and those who cry about it ^_^

Kleos

Hail, xxx!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

CSR Shahji

Hail, xxx!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. In accordance with our terms of service we currently do not perform any item restorations / rollbacks, which includes game currency and experience loss. We understand that loss can be frustrating and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please let us know if you have any other issues or concerns and we will be happy to assist you better.
    Thank you for your understanding in this matter and happy hunting!

Regards,

Kevin

:angry:

damn guys...we should stop pissing k2 off...this is what they're doing to us,tp'ing us to random places and making us lose money T_T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123