Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Something is wrong with Fire Thorn spell!

This is a discussion on Something is wrong with Fire Thorn spell! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got level 54 a couple days ago, and it is starting to piss me off that half the time ...
Page: 1

jaggedblade

Default Something is wrong with Fire Thorn spell!

I got level 54 a couple days ago, and it is starting to piss me off that half the time I cast Fire Thorn, it will take my mana and recharge, but there will be no fire animation and NO DAMAGE! Why is this? Does anyone else have this problem? I remember this happened sometimes when I tried to cast ignition to fast (back in the days when I used ignition :P ) Btw I'm usually transformed as Death Knight, but that doesn't affect any of my other spells

that's really odd.. I fairly often have my novas bug if i try to cast and run too fast, but it only bugs the cooldown, not the mana as well. I have found that sometimes if you hit a mob for the last hit with an attack, or as its falling down dead, it will take your mana and regen and not appear to do dmg (kinda like when you finish someone off for a kill). But your case seems different, i haven't heard of someone having it bug more than half of the time.. i'll have to test around and see if i can found out why this is happening.

Errorist

Holy Shit, buy some Stones of Mage.

Originally posted by Errorist
    Holy Shit, buy some Stones of Mage.
    If he didnt have stones of mage the icon would be grayed out.. or at least im pretty sure that's the way it is.. i've just always kinda had stones on me, but when u take the scroll you definitely can't attk. If he's missing stones, then i doubt it would only affect his attacks 1/2 of the time.. it would be all or nothing :unsure:

jaggedblade

I have stones of mage, and it might not be half the time, but at least 1/4 of the time. I think it only happens when I'm transformed as Death Knight, but I'm not sure.

jaggedblade

bump, does this ever happen to anyone else? It's sooooo annoying <_<

SirChaoS

Originally posted by jaggedblade
    bump, does this ever happen to anyone else? * It's pretty annoying *<_<
    yeah sometimes to me, but it's mostly if I ts.

my guess is u lag?

jaggedblade

Iit isn't lag, and yea SirChaoS it's mostly if I use TS as well. You think it's a bug?

SirChaoS

Originally posted by jaggedblade
    Iit isn't lag, and yea SirChaoS it's mostly if I use TS as well. *You think it's a bug?
    Mayby, I think because u cast it to fast with TS, sometimes i get it to with Pilar ( If I use TS )

thorn working for me just fine. sometimes aoe just doesnt hit and doesnt take mana, but cooldown goes.

SirChaoS

Originally posted by nesma
    thorn working for me just fine. sometimes aoe just doesnt hit and doesnt take mana, but cooldown goes.
    Yeah thorn is working for me fine too, only if I use TS, i doesn't work.

I have this problem occassionally...but always seems to be with one of the 3 large aoe's, uses the mana and have to wait on skill to regen...but no actual attack. Most often it happens with blizzard when I try to lure.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

yeh i got the same when i was mage...

i think it is becuase of the fast casting in Death knight that the game lags or cannot keep up with quickness

xourico

that only happends while transformed, it happens too me when im healing too fast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast