Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Tempests and _______ look

This is a discussion on Tempests and _______ look within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by oncemore One day i want to be just like tempest, hes fantasic sure what ever what that ...
Page: 5

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by oncemore
    One day i want to be just like tempest, hes fantasic
    sure what ever what that means....

i'd prefer to be fantastic :unsure:

:wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Cocaine, wern't you the person who gave out Aajax's info and had your way with his items?
    ught oh the good boy lost the only thing he had going for him :mellow: now ur in the no skill + no items + no rep category. <_<[/b]
    no offense majix and i think your ok and all but since when did no skill or no items = no fun or bad person or bad rep

i have no skill and proud to be noob 4 lyfe and i will roll out with no items and still own and have fun

u dont need to have items or skill to be the man......i am the man puta :lol: :lol:

p.s. didnt ajax hack cockaine and delevel him so how if cockaine got a eye for a eye i give him props....wish i could get my scammers and hackers back on my account....oh wait i did on my warrior account that hacker got owned :lol:

no offense majix and i think your ok and all but since when did no skill or no items = no fun or bad person or bad rep *

i have no skill and proud to be noob 4 lyfe and i will roll out with no items and still own and have fun *

u dont need to have items or skill to be the man......i am the man puta * *

p.s. didnt ajax hack cockaine and delevel him so how if cockaine got a eye for a eye i give him props....wish i could get my scammers and hackers back on my account....oh wait i did on my warrior account that hacker got owned
    Cocane is being hypocritical that's the whole point. Majix "scammed" a hacker yet, apparently so did cocaine which gives cocaine no right to criticize. ^_^

dah

A more simple solution would be, The smarts to hack someone + too much time on your hands + care about KO so much that you'd hack someone = no lýfe

Cocaine

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    no offense majix and i think your ok and all but since when did no skill or no items = no fun or bad person or bad rep *

i have no skill and proud to be noob 4 lyfe and i will roll out with no items and still own and have fun *

p.s. didnt ajax hack cockaine and delevel him so how if cockaine got a eye for a eye i give him props....wish i could get my scammers and hackers back on my account....oh wait i did on my warrior account that hacker got owned
    Cocane is being hypocritical that's the whole point. Majix "scammed" a hacker yet, apparently so did cocaine which gives cocaine no right to criticize. ^_^
    actually, i scammed/hacked nobody. the info was given to me so i proceeded to do exactly to aajaxs what he did to me what did dreadslayer and dark ever do to you?
    and im not just blaming majix, im blaming tempests too

took his inn and de-lvl'd him 2 lvls.

Cocaine, if u decide to get over your ignorance, you can search the topic in which i posted my response to all the incidents involving dread. I explained it as i knew, and i said that i wouldnt comment anymore, whoever believed me, believed me.. whoever didnt, didnt. tbh i dont care, and i have nothing to answer to you, because you are of no superiority or authority, and it is quite apparent from my viewpoint that ur not wishing to honor my side by reading my previous post in response to the issues, so that is your loss.

Tez, i realize that if you look into what i said, it doesnt apply to everyone. Your a goodgun, and yes you do have skill There is a diff between you and cocaine, however. Cocaine doesnt have skill, nor items.. thats fine.. but he talks shit like hes special or sth, and i just felt like reminding him how his ko career has proved him, and it really looks as if he has no room to talk. But yes tez, your right.. games can be fun without skill or items, but honestly he cant go around and talk shit and expect to have that thrown in his face :rollseyes:

I didnt want this to turn into a flame war.. so im gonna just leave the topic alone.. escalating topics are too much work for me to type out.. i get too emotionally caught up into them and go on typing frenzies. So yes, cocaine if u want me to stop evading your questions, open your eyes, your answers all lie in the topic in refferrence to dreadslayer and all that fun stuff. Read it, understand it, and get off my nuts. If you dont like me, thats cool, but dont try and act hardball on me when you know u cant :rollseyes:

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

actually, i scammed/hacked nobody. the info was given to me so i proceeded to do exactly to aajaxs what he did to me what did dreadslayer and dark ever do to you?

took his inn and de-lvl'd him 2 lvls.[/b]
    oh and i appologize for the double post.. but i couldnt quote this after my last post. btw, i hate to tell you, but i did to dread what he did to a friend of mine.. so technically.. you fall into the same category as me.. Oh gosh darn this logic.. i gotta stop using it

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

actually, i scammed/hacked nobody. the info was given to me so i proceeded to do exactly to aajaxs what he did to me

took his shit and de-lvl'd him 2 lvls.[/b]
    gave me a nice laugh :lol:

TunaFishyMe

as much as i question a couple of tempest's item, skill is something he has

Cocaine

lol, "my ko career". i didnt know that knight online, a mmorpg mind you, was a job. i might not have the best items in this game and i might not be the most skilled, but you dont have the best items, nor are you the best player

so go on thinking your the greatest mage in the game, and have fun with your ko "career". sorry if i cant play a video game as much as you. i hope i can someday reach your level of gameplay

btw, i can talk shit to whoever i want. my gear/skill in game has nothing to do with my ability to talk shit.

Cocaine

so your telling me what someone does to my e-friend is equal to something someone does directly to me....mmmmmm......not making too much sense.

oke. and thanks for taking this so literally.. i was referring to "ko career" as your actions in the game.. its a thing i call vocabulary, i like to vary words. but im sry i guess. Alas, we come back to this ignorance issue.. I never said im the greatest mage, i know im not.. i never said i have the best gear, i dont.. and i never said im the best player, i know im not.. but nonetheless, i guess you love pulling words out of ur ass.

oh and about me playing so much.. This week i logged into ko 3 times, for ~ 10 mins each time. Sorry bro, but i have school, then sports, my gf, and these cool things.. i call them friends. I spend time on those activities.. but i guess 30 mins a week makes me a hardcore gamer, wooo! Ill try and right you a tutorial on my steps of how to play, but it will take me a while, great minds take time to express complex thoughts, but u know that.

And i hate to tell you, but you just admitted that you are a pro shit talker, so therefore.. we can conclude this topic by disregarding all your previous comments, as they are your shit talking masterpieces? oh darn..

Cocaine

lol

i love how your taking this so seriously :lol:

i guess your really trying to somehow hurt my feelings. -_-

too bad online insults dont matter. ^_^

evenson

Originally posted by Cocaine
    nope, if i had my way with aajaxs's items wouldnt i be using a raptor +8 and better jewls?

did i give out aajaxs's info, hell yes i dont give a shit about it. but your clannies were the 1's who de-lvl'd him

majix, it seems that your trying to avoid what i said about scamming by telling me i have no items + no skill = no fun. lol nice way to get around it, but its not working. why dont u tell us about how u owned dread and darks family? your in no position to question my rep whatsoever it must really be fun playing with no items eh?

rouge - pig boobs...lawl....
    Ya i heard that a special someone to will has pig boobs, lawl.

Originally posted by Cocaine

majix, it seems that your trying to avoid what i said about scamming by telling me i have no items + no skill = no fun. lol nice way to get around it, but its not working. why dont u tell us about how u owned dread and darks family? your in no position to question my rep whatsoever it must really be fun playing with no items eh?
    yea you dont sound serious at all :huh:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast