Temple disabled, but will the uniques be upgreadable?

This is a discussion on Temple disabled, but will the uniques be upgreadable? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is the FT gonna be closed for ever or until we break all the uniques we got (if they let ...
Page: 1

Default Temple disabled, but will the uniques be upgreadable?

Is the FT gonna be closed for ever or until we break all the uniques we got (if they let us upgrade them)?

sniperdude

they closed the temple because people just bug it to win. i know on ares u can beat the temple the right way but because ppl bug in on servers like pathos to get chests they have to close it till they cann fix the bug... so u may be right it could be closed forever.

I hope they dont unlock ft items. There will be thousands hb +8 etc.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Calwing
    thats just fucking retarded because they made a quest that gives green chests which DOES give the FT uniques...so itd be stupid to make them locked forever

Originally posted by Calwing
    wtf? and why would that be bad. This game needs more weapons and especially shields. Dotl +0 is useless (arguably they all are, but that isnt the point). The only good shield that priests have is chittin shield which doesent drop anymore.. possibly scorpionshield but no weapon defences so it isnt very good on older servers.

I think it's very cool to have new weapons like hb, hanguks, ect it adds something to the game and none of them are overpowered anyways.

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Calwing
    thats just fucking retarded because they made a quest that gives green chests which DOES give the FT uniques...so itd be stupid to make them locked forever[/b]

nah it'd be cool if they just wiped all non upgraded FT items thats wat really needs to be done i dont know about everyone elses server but before rofd ppl who had dotls which was only 1 or 2 ppl got flamed hard core for it now rofd every single warrior and priest has a dotl and the ammount of enion bows is jus retarded and unfortanetly our gm only dc's ppl if he sees them attempting to bug it and there not attacking i see other servers get 30 day bans but at olympia we have lvl 70+ ppl going to bug and they dont even worry bout 30 day ban

NightOwl

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Calwing

thats just fucking retarded because they made a quest that gives green chests which DOES give the FT uniques...so itd be stupid to make them locked forever

nah it'd be cool if they just wiped all non upgraded FT items thats wat really needs to be done i dont know about everyone elses server but before rofd ppl who had dotls which was only 1 or 2 ppl got flamed hard core for it now rofd every single warrior and priest has a dotl and the ammount of enion bows is jus retarded and unfortanetly our gm only dc's ppl if he sees them attempting to bug it and there not attacking i see other servers get 30 day bans but at olympia we have lvl 70+ ppl going to bug and they dont even worry bout 30 day ban[/b]
    What Cama said -_- <_<

Xela

they should wipe all the +0 FT items cause everyone got them by bug abuse and unlock the other ones

Trii

Originally posted by Xela
    they should wipe all the +0 FT items cause everyone got them by bug abuse and unlock the other ones
    yeah and what about those uniques from green chest...

The Snapple Shaman

+111 to all

if they unlock it, they might as well just give every one +8 ft items

I'd tend to agree with wiping the +0s obtained after RoFD came out... because tbh we were lucky enough that they instituded a quest that easy for green chests to drop off of.. Maybe they could permit everyone to do the green chest quest over again after wiping the +0s, and then slightly decrease the FT drop rate off the chests.. i mean Lord of the Humans selling +8 bifrost items is enough.. i dont feel like having him selling +9 FTs..

DeathInTheNight

even wiping all the +0uniques aint really fair.what about the poor bastards who spend good hard earned inc on a +0 from a merch

MoJay

I wouldn't be surprised to see unlock ft item as a PUS option.....

QueenPriest

+1