Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

temporarily disbaled

This is a discussion on temporarily disbaled within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ruthless char deletion was disabled the very first day ko was released * h43r: lol... :P...
Page: 3

:pic:

Originally posted by Ruthless
    char deletion was disabled the very first day ko was released *h43r:
    lol... :P

The ranking is disabled to for only 1 year lolz

oncemore

You guys don't seem to get that this game is coded by Mgames, not K2 network. K2 network just get stuck, and have to try and fix all the problems Mgames bad coding has caused. K2 just licence the game, and run it on there severs.

And IMO, the K2 customer service, has gotten so much better than it used to be. Not sure about other servers but we have an excellent GM on diez server clearing things up aswell. FT event, what would you rather have? While K2 are waiting for mgames to make a patch they leave FT open and have people abuse it 3 times a day? Official forum was closed for a short time for forum maitenance i believe. Quest bug, same option as FT event, leave it open while people abuse it? Fuck no, they stopped people from abusing it, and the problem was fixed in a few days. The only thing i can't understand there not fixing, is the rankings page. Only reason i can think of is because it can maybe let some people find out things they shouldn't be able to?

Well anyway, stop bashing K2 for Mgames problems.

Perfect

So its mgames folt we have barly any gm's? is it mgames folt the ranking is not up after a year? mgames folt we have such crapy customer service? <_<

Banned

I think character deletion was disabled because some of the guys actually deleted their main chars and bugged support to bring em back

oncemore

Originally posted by Perfect
    So its mgames folt we have barly any gm's? is it mgames folt the ranking is not up after a year? mgames folt we have such crapy customer service? *<_<
    How many stupid pills did you just take?

RoadRunnR

Originally posted by Shinsou
    YAY a hope topic *:lol: *

I hope for an Iron Necklace as a gift from someone.
    Btw...u guys do realise that this game exists only to make money for the company (or 3 drunk dudes at bar in Hawaii).
    :lol:

logos disabled :rollseyes:

zetazeta

Originally posted by Felix
    I see they still got the ebay service up and running *
    xD so thats how they get all their profit! >_<"

man gm does disable everything, idnt notice that official forum was disabled too >_< guess k2 got tired of all the flaming about them there..

the other day i was surfing the net for other good games MMO's and i saw WARROCK, and i was like hmm this doesnt look bad.. i click into it its hosted by K2!!!!! and then i went on the forums and guess what i saw?! ALL THESE POSTS/TOPICS about HACKERS/BUG ABUSERS, numerous topics about in game BUGS/GLITCHES LOL it reminded me of knight online.. so i stopped the download xD

:pic:

Originally posted by zetazeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zetazeta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    I see they still got the ebay service up and running *
    xD so thats how they get all their profit! >_<"

man gm does disable everything, idnt notice that official forum was disabled too >_< guess k2 got tired of all the flaming about them there..

the other day i was surfing the net for other good games MMO's and i saw WARROCK, and i was like hmm this doesnt look bad.. i click into it its hosted by K2!!!!! and then i went on the forums and guess what i saw?! ALL THESE POSTS/TOPICS about HACKERS/BUG ABUSERS, numerous topics about in game BUGS/GLITCHES LOL it reminded me of knight online.. so i stopped the download xD[/b]
    rofl k2 suck ass xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123