Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Terminate Arrow shower skill

This is a discussion on Terminate Arrow shower skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ya they should delete priest heal because of ALL the priest tbl edits...problem solved (douche).[/b] Saved me a bit of ...
Page: 2

Shane1911

Ya they should delete priest heal because of ALL the priest tbl edits...problem solved (douche).[/b]
    Saved me a bit of typing. Thanks.

takes away all hp buffs cuz u can far buff. tyvm

this topic = lol'er

This is like saying shoot all middle easterners because they have the "potential" of being a terrorist. Classic Bush thinking >.>

Cadence96

nurf archers by deleting arrow shower and multi shot and problem solved.

*Legit archers are a special interest group now and their needs are not as important as the whole communities; for the archers who would get pissy at this.[/b]
    Aren't you from another account that XFXF guy who made a topic saying K2 must do a complete wipe to +8 and above items?

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

This is like saying shoot all middle easterners because they have the "potential" of being a terrorist. Classic Bush thinking >.>[/b]
    lets do it@!

bazzeeka

so i quit a year ago. same shit lol first post back at ko4life. take the focus of cheats off an archers account by elimating tbl arrow shower , hack developers will then focus on a super dooper mage hack that will be in a problem then. theres allways new ways !

*Legit archers are a special interest group now and their needs are not as important as the whole communities; for the archers who would get pissy at this.[/b]

What the fuck a special interest group.. Wtf you talking about. We are just people who play the char they like to play.. Hmm like a healer priest... Remove all priest heals pls because tbl priest cannot be canceled casting and can spam heals.

Banned

so i quit a year ago. same shit lol first post back at ko4life. take the focus of cheats off an archers account by elimating tbl arrow shower , hack developers will then focus on a super dooper mage hack that will be in a problem then. theres allways new ways ![/b]
    '
    that's what i'm saying. same old fuckin posts time and time again.

... just let it go folks.

P.S. hi BOOM!!!!! <3 come 2 c-west

bazzeeka

&#39;
    that&#39;s what i&#39;m saying. same old fuckin posts time and time again.

P.S. hi BOOM!!!!! <3 come 2 c-west [/b]
    there where 3 booms , a american guy who owend it , and the 2 aussie&#39;s , i think the account is still in tact. accept no hell breaker has anyone seen the other boom?

anyway game still seems sketchy as. same complaints lol same cheats. seems like it ill never go!..

God dammit; got alot of shit i have to wade through

are u stupid? how we legit archers shall win a vs&#39;s than?[/b]
    Archers are a ranged class first and foremost. It is undeniable that an archers houlistic power comes from their range ability; which is amplified through there ability to combo and minor heal in sync. This recent strengthening of archers makes all archers better "legit" or not. If you think archers are/ should be desighned for vs you are wrong. All classes can vs (exept possibly int priest) but some are not as good as others. If you love vs so much, why not choose a class teh does and is desighned to excel at vsing? The mere fact you can hit your oponent in vs without being hhit because of combo whilst minor healing and hp potting seems strength enough (especially considering this was a function previously not implemented). I would say use lvl 70 skill because almost any worthy opponent is going to slide your arrow shower otherwise they dont fall under the definition of "leet" and if they are not "leet" they are a) not wroth the time vsing but b) easily beatable due to the fact they lack the knowledge of sliding the arrow shower skill evasivly because its indicative of a lack of wider/ esoteric knowledge of gameplay i.e. combo/ items/lvl etc etc etc.

Am i stupid?

Are you stupid? Or perhaps u knew that already but just happened to omit it.

seems like he dont care at all h34r:
    why not terminate the hackers?
    NO!! i know! why terminate legit archers ^^ <_<[/b]
    Thats not my job. I do however have the ability to rationalize and uphold ideals. It is my entitlement to make a productive and positive effort towards the short term and long term dissaparation of unethical actions (not everything contained within the "law" or "rules" are ethical or moral).

The fundamental premise for my conclusion is the premise that the hacking issue and quantity of "illegitamte" archers far outwiegh the number of *legit archers, and in my view it is concludable that the quality of the overall game is worth more than a minority of legitamate losing 200% damage which due to the technicalities/idiom of the skill will almost never be fully effectiveespecially in a vs

You need to get out of your small shallow ego conscousness and wisen up; the good of all is better than the good of one. Im not saying i wish it was this way, this is just a negative unwantwed side effect; never the less the ends justify the means and the pros far outwiegh the cons.

Unless a mere 200% damage with limited range, accuracy and frequency means more to you than the true qualities of a game?

Youd rather do better damage a small amount of the time and see everybody else face 100x 8 damage?

and ruin the fun of the masses so you can have your shitty little lvl 55 skill.

good one.

Ya they should delete priest heal because of ALL the priest tbl edits...problem solved (douche).[/b]
    Although both tbl heals and arrow showring have been taken out of their original context they are not synonamous.

The amount of players using tbl vs not using tbl is semantical in this context. This is all about skillz fundamental to the nature of a class. A priest by definition is a healer; take your mind out of the game for a second if thats possible and look at the role of priests throughout history. They empower others (healing), cast out evil (debuffing enemy) and protect the virtous against vice (buffing). This is also true in the game.

Look at archery, it is fundamentally a ranged class. When do you see a hunter go up to his pray and shoot 5 arrows into a pig for more effieciency; or even moreso in warfare. This never happens and is also true in the game.

If you take away the idiom that defines the character; you are left without the character so there is no class.

Heals are imperative to priests, without it they are not priests! Some priests will spend their time focusing on specialities wthin priesthood, but their will always be representation of all characteristics i.e. healing debuffing buffing etc.

It is a falicy to say a priests heal can be taken away, a priest cannot be a priest without heals no matter the context (i.e. legit/illegit etc).

But what is a archer without his 5 arrows to shoot up close to someone?

Almost absolutly no deduction in the fundamental ability to excel at ranged skills.

Get out off your egotistical soap box that you have begun to accociate with the class in game; clearly you have played knight online so much as an archer that you think you are a fuckin archer and think like one. Get a fucking life mate.

well played ole chap[/b]
    Nice one tool.

and delete mages novas too, they casting 3 novas within 0.5 sec
    thats the solution! loled @t this topic[/b]
    Lololol1111!adadkja mage novas 111111
    ^^

Looks like weve got a magician in the same party as rad archer.

Eveything i said to rad archer applies to you in the context of magicians idiom.

I&#39;ve only played this game for about 5 years. In this short time, KOXP has been as much a part of this game as anything else.

We bitched and we complained. And after that, we bitched and complained some more. The simple fact of the matter is: this game is relatively easy (by design) to modify with very little knowledge in the matter. But permanently fixing these methods of modification is nearly impossible. So, we&#39;re left with a simple choice. Deal with it, or quit. Complaining does nothing but waste your time.[/b]
    I wont be told what i can and cannot say about ethics of personal activities from a little boy who babashopped his character.

people dont know that archers use their arrow shower skills for more than koxp..

sigh.. go shoot urself in the head[/b]
    Good one; telling people to kill themselves over the internet because some pixels you have begun to accociate yourself with have been called into question. Really mature.

Why dont you just invent some facts to use as an argument against someone who disagrees with you MUCH?

Saved me a bit of typing. Thanks.[/b]
    Nice one tool.

takes away all hp buffs cuz u can far buff. tyvm

this topic = lol&#39;er[/b]

Apply what i said to rad archer in the preists idiom of buffing.
    This is like saying shoot all middle easterners because they have the "potential" of being a terrorist. Classic Bush thinking >.>[/b]
    How many terrorists are middle easterners under the bush administrations definition of terrorism?

Most if not all.

This is a flase analogy, simple as that.

There is absolutly no co-relation you have drawn between middle easterners + terrorists vs archers +arrow shower.

You have compared qualatative information with quantatative information; these are not relative and besides that one should be inportant when making assumptions or analasys especially on matters of culture.

And especially when trying to infer cuasation. Co-relation does not infer causation.

Besides that you have tried to accociate me with george bush through the fact both bush and i are hated by the communities we belong to. There is nothing vicous about being esoteric; infact history shows the esoteric to be supperior often whe histioriographically analysed.

Its ironic that you should try and insult my intelegence by doing this; when infact you have used the most arbitruary trend in decades

the "lets all hate bush 1111!asddh" fad.

If youre going to hate someone know why and have good reasons why; i bet you didnt know george bush has spent the most on AIDS relief in Africa out of any president in history; then again you wouldnt know that because ur just another dumb shit "lets hate george bush and fuck america up the ass" fad.

The worst conclusion is that made on an arbitruary premise. I find it funny that you have actually identified your own idiocy through trying to prove mine.

+1 to you mate.

Aren&#39;t you from another account that XFXF guy who made a topic saying K2 must do a complete wipe to +8 and above items?[/b]
    Umm, invent facts because you disagree with me much?

If your too un intelegent to understand the implications of this; no.

lets do it@![/b]
    Yay lets be a tool!!!11asdsajump on the bandwagon im hardcore3112. Fuck using my brain!
    What the fuck a special interest group.. Wtf you talking about. We are just people who play the char they like to play.. Hmm like a healer priest... Remove all priest heals pls because tbl priest cannot be canceled casting and can spam heals.[/b]
    Legit archers are undeniably a special interest group based on the quanatative facts of non legit archers vs legit archers, you are the minority therefore special interest.
    &#39;
    that&#39;s what i&#39;m saying. same old fuckin posts time and time again.
    P.S. hi BOOM!!!!! <3 come 2 c-west [/b]
    Yeah same old posts from the dipshits in this community.

I see dumb people... there everywhere.. but they dont even know theyre dumb.

Instead of deleting it, why not make it only a closed range attack?

Uzu

There&#39;s no need to delete these files, with this small tool archers will be able to play and not dc

<div align="center">Anti Arrow-Shower DC hack fix by GeryDeft</div></span>

For those ppl who&#39;s still getting DCs each time a gentleman kcper shoots

http://gerydeft.extra.hu/ArrowShowerFix.rar

Description

1.It will search the ko directory and patch the arrow files
    2.If you have ko on more drives you can choose wich one to fix
    3.Uninstalls the fix (so everything will be same as before)
    4.Same as 3, but u can choose drive
    5.Obvious

FAQ

1.Is it secure?
    Yes it dones not contains any virus or trojan to make sure open it in notepad, you will be able to read the full source.
    2.Whats going to happen ingame?
    Well you wont see the arrowshower effect because they are renamed.
    3.Will i be able to use arrow skills and throwing?
    Yes.
    <span style="color:#FF0000">v0.01 BUGFIX
    -who has ko on c:\ dir should reinstall this fix

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

fck i say they remove teh whole class archer if ur gonna be a rogue ur stuck with sin. leave it at that.

any problem ever created with koxp or shower, dc, hacks all come from fckin archers..

the only point of them is to make this game fcked up

Banned Senior Member

fck i say they remove teh whole class archer if ur gonna be a rogue ur stuck with sin. leave it at that.

any problem ever created with koxp or shower, dc, hacks all come from fckin archers..

the only point of them is to make this game fcked up[/b]
    its not only the rogue class that is fucked justin, its the whole ko, priests/warriors/mages do TBL edit and sins TBL their minor (all unlegit players)
    warriors/priests mages some of them TBL so they can use HP and MP at the same time, so dont delete archers, just god damn fix the problem

Gr33ntumb

YEAH!!

remove spike and HS also!!

oh theres minor pedals! remove peoples feet also!

stupid topic... maybe since i am an archer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast