Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Terminate Arrow shower skill

This is a discussion on Terminate Arrow shower skill within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After reading the whooooole topic (and having fun with it xP ) have something to say :P Archers have always ...
Page: 4

ArminVanBuuren

After reading the whooooole topic (and having fun with it xP ) have something to say :P

Archers have always been a long-range shooter class, at any game u can get to play, but skills have been designed for a reason, and AS and MS have been in there since the beginning, no matter what u say about it. Canceling a skill for a complete class, even if they are just a few, is not fair at all, no matter the purpose, that cannot be called a solution.

Even if AS is the most used skill by cheaters, is not the only one. Auto Heal, Light Feet, Nova, all those skills have been part of cheating, sometimes even combined. So, if they can be used as a potential cheat, shouldn't we delete them as well? no way! (Besides, your so "original" suggestion has been done by so many before and never accepted...in fact, u can even use search button and look at some July-September 2008 topics about koxp and see it by yourself)

This is a game, and is true, should be for fun. Unfortunately, and u can say that, there's absolutely no free-cheat game, virtual or real, just face it. If the game isn't fun anymore for you, then u have the chance to leave, the chance to stay and hang on with it or just simply don't give a tiny rat's ass about it. Wiping archer's skills is not a solution, most of us (back when I was still playing) by using skill and strategy developed some ways to deal with it, and effectively, even with no top gear (miss my chitin +7 T_T ).

There u go, if u have fun, stay and keep on, face it, K2 has never done nothing, they just make people think they do. I u are not having fun, then leave, just as many, including me, have done which, imho is your best choice just as soon as fun is gone...this is a game, isn't it?

XFXF

Aren't you from another account that XFXF guy who made a topic saying K2 must do a complete wipe to +8 and above items?[/b]
    ugh, no this is my only account, and yea now i realize that was stupid sheesh, one guy cant make a little mistake without getting flamed on the entire board...

on topic: good idea, but archers NEED arrow shower for close encounters, i know this from experinece, so sorry, but no go

((now was is that hard to NOT flame someone? no...))

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

why not take out minor heal and priest heals also...arrow shower is what makes archers good in vs's lol otherwise no one would play archer class

I like how this nimrod thinks that arrow shower hack is worse then all the other edits out there.

First, every clan has lvl 80+ priests using anti cancel edits so they don't get steam rolled. Basically if u want to play priest atm, it's the way it is. If you have tried to take on a party with 3-4 priests with a full party, you know how these parties totally dominate 99% of the time the entire cz. No one is coming on here talking about banning all of them, their parties or taking out priests in the game, and they are raping NP off of all the legit players 100%.

Second, most of the archers using the shower hack are super super low level, 1-2 hits usually. If ALL of the archers lvl 80 were using this hack, you wouldn't stand a chance. If I were using this hack I would 1-3 hit most players at the highest level and gear. You want to talk about unfair, that would be completely unfair.

For you to come off saying everyone is stupid because they are ripping you a new ass for posting such a retarded topic (and no matter how much you spew like you have some sort of intelligence - which you apparently do not), you just show how mentally challenged you are.

Right now, I would venture to say 75% of the players are using some sort of hack or edit. You need a reality check because you are completely out of touch with reality.

Change the class? Fix the fucking game.

I like how this nimrod thinks that arrow shower hack is worse then all the other edits out there.

First, every clan has lvl 80+ priests using anti cancel edits so they don't get steam rolled. Basically if u want to play priest atm, it's the way it is. If you have tried to take on a party with 3-4 priests with a full party, you know how these parties totally dominate 99% of the time the entire cz. No one is coming on here talking about banning all of them, their parties or taking out priests in the game, and they are raping NP off of all the legit players 100%.

Second, most of the archers using the shower hack are super super low level, 1-2 hits usually. If ALL of the archers lvl 80 were using this hack, you wouldn't stand a chance. If I were using this hack I would 1-3 hit most players at the highest level and gear. You want to talk about unfair, that would be completely unfair.

For you to come off saying everyone is stupid because they are ripping you a new ass for posting such a retarded topic (and no matter how much you spew like you have some sort of intelligence - which you apparently do not), you just show how mentally challenged you are.

Right now, I would venture to say 75% of the players are using some sort of hack or edit. You need a reality check because you are completely out of touch with reality.

Change the class? Fix the fucking game.[/b]
    The game has been a failed code since the start, you can't even carry over 2.1 bill on you before it would shoot it to negative. It was born to fail.

The game has been a failed code since the start, you can't even carry over 2.1 bill on you before it would shoot it to negative. It was born to fail.[/b]
    The game was made in 2003 or something. Offcourse it has not the best things in it. About the 21 gb's you can carry thats an matter of changing the 32 bit number to an 64 bit number as they did with the experience points, but K2 / MGames doesnt feel like changing it I guess.

The game was made in 2003 or something. Offcourse it has not the best things in it. About the 21 gb's you can carry thats an matter of changing the 32 bit number to an 64 bit number as they did with the experience points, but K2 / MGames doesnt feel like changing it I guess.[/b]
    yea, but I mean the game was failed when it started, Dupe, bug's and everythign and nothings fixed

yea, but I mean the game was failed when it started, Dupe, bug's and everythign and nothings fixed[/b]
    Yup

Well personally i would say quit the game, that is the best fix; that is the best solution.

It is an empirical fact that all humans have intelligence, some more than others; some more potential some more ability; if i had no intelligence i would not be able to type this very sentence; and your disapproval or disagreement with my sentiment is not a valid premise.

Besides this intellect is only one aspect of the mind; wisdom is far more important.

Two wrongs dont make a right and if somebody else does something wrong to you dont do the same ; its not polite.

I played a lvl 72 priest when everybody else was cheating and lvl 80+ and never used tbl or koxp.
    I played a lvl 62 mage when everybody else was lvl 69 cheating and never used tbl or koxp.
    I played a lvl 54 priest when everybody else was lvl 59 and never uesd tbl or koxp.

Besides that the premise for being against cheating is still the same no matter how many people are cheating or however they manifest; if you change your conclusion it is just s sign of weakness on your behalf.

Well personally i would say quit the game, that is the best fix; that is the best solution.

It is an empirical fact that all humans have intelligence, some more than others; some more potential some more ability; if i had no intelligence i would not be able to type this very sentence; and your disapproval or disagreement with my sentiment is not a valid premise.

Besides this intellect is only one aspect of the mind; wisdom is far more important.

Two wrongs dont make a right and if somebody else does something wrong to you dont do the same ; its not polite.

I played a lvl 72 priest when everybody else was cheating and lvl 80+ and never used tbl or koxp.
    I played a lvl 62 mage when everybody else was lvl 69 cheating and never used tbl or koxp.
    I played a lvl 54 priest when everybody else was lvl 59 and never uesd tbl or koxp.

Besides that the premise for being against cheating is still the same no matter how many people are cheating or however they manifest; if you change your conclusion it is just s sign of weakness on your behalf.[/b]
    I find the idiocy of your self proclaimed intelligence amusing and the hypocrisy ironic.

I find the idiocy of your self proclaimed intelligence amusing and the hypocrisy ironic.[/b]
    So what?

All youve said is you find me me un-intellegent and somehow hypocritical; but i have done alot to back up my stance.

You however have not.

So what if you form an unjustified opinion of me?

If i listened to all the idiots who told me they didnt like me or the way i conduct myself i wouldnt be myself.

So unless youre going to JUSTIFY your position; your post really is useless.

Who is the idiots when you are the individual trapped by your addiction to a sub-standard game run by cheaters; to whom most of which you cant relate to.

Youre the one who doesnt have the will power or intellegence to see knight online is an experience you should discriminate against.

Just look around; 90% of us have the smarts to quit.

What does that make you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234