Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

....terrible boss drops

This is a discussion on ....terrible boss drops within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; During last 4 days my clan has gotten like 4 attilas, duke, bishop, bach, 1 shaula and 1 Deruvish Founder ...
Page: 4

ArminVanBuuren

During last 4 days my clan has gotten like 4 attilas, duke, bishop, bach, 1 shaula and 1 Deruvish Founder (just couple hours ago)...well, at least I know now we are not the only ones with bad luck.

Attila (the four of them): Coins, coins, soul pot, unique priest hacker :wacko:
    Duke: coins and str belt +6
    Bach: coins
    Bishop: 1-million coin, coins
    Shaula: rogue chitin shell pads
    Deruvish founder: soul pot and coins

Just one "good drop" from all those bosses...last nice drop I got was PP and was 2-3 weeks ago.

xxAzraelxx

Cheer up my glum chum. Keep killing the bosses and you will get the uniques eventually. If all bosses always dropped uniques they'd be called "everybody's got ones" instead of "uniques". I actually like the fact that uniques are indeed rare. On the other hand, I think you're right. Shaula hates me. Troll king has lots of pots of soul. Only Atilla loves me.

Not at all bro.

1 we, 1 ce, 1 me from hq. ammy of str from sq. Alot of crap from talos and tk, good for selling tho. 3 wp, 1 ep from attila in 5 attilas i think. And a hell of a lot more too.

el_loko

today

lesath = tail lesath and crystal helmet +1
    Samma = only coins :S

lol i dont even wanna talk about boss drops, i kill pretty much every boss late at night my time in d3 and d2, i would say 6+ a night...always coins

Since this new expansion and even well into the old version i have had silver premium most of the time, i now have gold.

Talos, TK, SQ, HQ, Deru Founder = all coins -.- and i kill them often, i have NEVER gotten a drop off talos, ever.

Samma - warrior shell pads, shaula, after killing 100 probably, now finally a scorpion shield, got it last night from both....

I believe no one in this game has had worse luck than me on bosses, so all of you that have gotten drops, dont complain please <_<

so 2 drops since new expansion....the funny thing is i dont even drop crappy mage/priest items, always coins/souls...

evenson

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    i have ok drops with all bosses except the baron bosses

Dukex19-one rogue shell

Bachx21-coins

Bishopx17-coin *:angry:

that's a shit load with drop rate *
    1/57

and NO FUKING RING I AM SO MAD AT HOW SOME PEOPLE DON"T TAKE TIME TO CAMP BOWL AND END UP WITH ONE OF THE RINGS >_<

thats nothing, i have 40+ of each when i was camping bowl at 65 forever. But then i got 4 rocs in 1 week so i cant really complain. ownt.

Banned

my first bach = RoL

took me like 15 seconds to realize it was bach not some priest debuffing me...another 15 seconds to figure out where it was...then like 15 more seconds to realize i was spamming SH and start using AS...all w/ about 5000 ppl in bowl :P

evenson

Originally posted by sirchadwick
    my first bach = RoL

took me like 15 seconds to realize it was bach not some priest debuffing me...another 15 seconds to figure out where it was...then like 15 more seconds to realize i was spamming SH and start using AS...all w/ about 5000 ppl in bowl *
    my first bach was a ROL too :P

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    i have ok drops with all bosses except the baron bosses

Dukex19-one rogue shell

Bachx21-coins

Bishopx17-coin *:angry:

that's a shit load with drop rate *
    1/57

and NO FUKING RING I AM SO MAD AT HOW SOME PEOPLE DON"T TAKE TIME TO CAMP BOWL AND END UP WITH ONE OF THE RINGS >_<

thats nothing, i have 40+ of each when i was camping bowl at 65 forever. But then i got 4 rocs in 1 week so i cant really complain. ownt.[/b]
    when i used to camp bowl i would kill 3-4 dukes a day never got anything good till like my 50+ duke finally got a roc since then badluck

Ap0o

Here Are Some bosses i have killed the last week and this are the drops .

Boss : Bakkira
    Drop : Fang of Bakkira

Boss : Leseth
    Drop : Tail of Leseth And Harpoon +1

Boss : Bishop
    Drop : Gold coin

Boss : Samma
    Drop : Coins

Boss : Acer
    Drop : Elixer Staff +1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234