I Think I Got Ban :\

This is a discussion on I Think I Got Ban :\ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Guys i dont know what heppen' today i want to buy primum and when i connect my account in ...
Page: 1

shay1212

Hey Guys i dont know what heppen' today i want to buy primum and when i connect my account in the website its post me the thing with the key enmail, so i try sometimes to send the key to email and i try to submit with out key email and submit with worng key email, becous i have Hotmail
    and now i try connect to my account, its connect me but when i try to enter my player, i got dc :\
    this is ban?
    i can talk with them to out the ban?
    what i can do?

Banned

if u are banned u get some kind of gay error when u inter ur id + pw.. not in select charater screen i think.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

if u dc everytime at select char, ur banned

tomorrow you'll see, server going under maintenace.

OLD1953

Get on another char NOW and get everything u can off that account. K2 banned me for not running into Uruk spawn to pick up loot in the middle of the spawn. You will lose everything in inn and on the other chars if u don't do this now.

if u are banned u get some kind of gay error when u inter ur id + pw.. not in select charater screen i think.[/b]
    Theres a different between ban and block
    Ban and your char dc
    block and it says "Server is undergoing maintence"

But with ban it usually follows a block

Get on another char NOW and get everything u can off that account. K2 banned me for not running into Uruk spawn to pick up loot in the middle of the spawn. You will lose everything in inn and on the other chars if u don't do this now.[/b]

I'm pretty sure that when he said he's banned and dc's as soon as he clicks on his char he won't be able to log on his other chars on the same account.

he will, dc when trying to connect is char ban, server undergoing maintenance is account ban

you CAN log other characters on the account for a good two hours.. didn't help me cuz all my shit was on the guy who got banned.. which was total bullshit..

sigh

sexa

well it appears you arent banned/blocked. after changing the email associated with the account u will need to go that email and re-activate your account. so i guess, while trying that key thingy your acc has became inactive.

its same when you create a new account and try yo login to game before activation.

so i say try to find whats the email of the account and check it. ofcourse there is a chance that ou have been banned/blocked.

Banned

its not ban ..for sure :mellow:

Fo sho, you didn't get banned