yea i think its time ....

This is a discussion on yea i think its time .... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; looks like we all should look for a new game, even tho this is the only game i love its ...
Page: 1

Knaller

looks like we all should look for a new game, even tho this is the only game i love its falling apart and going to shit, yes it hs been for a while but now its just becoming plain old stupid.... they give a maximum of 32 upgrades per login, so ... wtf does this do apart from making you relog to upgrade more stuff? it does nothing .. and the exp limmit they have now made, so no one can farm some low level monsters to get some items or even cash .... soon they will have no in hostess saying people are using other peoples in hostess's on each others accounts, or they will let koxp back again so they can make more money, k2 know that what ever decision they make its always going to be the bad one but ... they know people will carry on playing, so i think its time to find a new game, i will miss this game very much having played it for a long long time, so if any one is interested in looking for a new game which all players can play together (not WoW becuase US,EU are split up and its fun playing with US players :P) then lets start looking

Knaller

my topic please :P

:slayer:

time to play with urself B)

SilentDaemon

heh

assailent

Warhammer online is coming out in the near future couple months i think if its good im getting new graphics card and fucking knight oline plus diablo 3 rumors going around.

yea the community is that small, that all of us could move to 1! other game :P

KiNgKoNg

im thinkin about xbox live and just dumping the computer ^^

RAPPELZ! MEET U THERE

FattySin

Screw Rappelz :lol:

Scions Of Fate ftw :wub:

If u like gringing.

FattySin

If u like a game where turks are maybe 2% of the population and they don't spam shout or anything. Also if you like playing a game where FattySin is super awesome and enjoying himself, listening to country music with it's BUILT IN MP3 PLAYER WHILE EXPING[/b]
    ^^ Thats what I thought you said

Stfu fat ass bitch, RUN YO POCKETS!

Weed

pz out my gangsta