Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

@ tez

This is a discussion on @ tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; read again stop edit my msg :wub:...
Page: 2

read again stop edit my msg :wub:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

off topic now gg. attilla was supposed to spawn 10 mins ago a.q where df is it

Vchernyak

Originally posted by Trii
    i wanted to tell everyone that i dont babashop.
    YOU KNOW WHY?

Its because you hack peoples acocunts and strip them naked.

DEVILSCOMMANDMENTS HACKED DARK_SITH

KK

king arthur

LOL thats the funniest thing i heard in ages , should ban u straight away of youre pic only , devils = 1337 and legit ^_^

Banned

who cares if tez used abyss holy waters and everything....he said he would 1vs1 zike again and give him his money back, and the one thing i know about tez is that he keeps his word, but zike refused?

and u all continue to flame him for nothing, he said he was WRONG to do it, and he WOULD 1vs1, i dont see why you all still yell at him when he said he would re-fight him.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by undefined
    who cares if tez used abyss holy waters and everything....he said he would 1vs1 zike again and give him his money back, and the one thing i know about tez is that he keeps his word, but zike refused? *

and u all continue to flame him for nothing, he said he was WRONG to do it, and he WOULD 1vs1, i dont see why you all still yell at him when he said he would re-fight him.
    dam you make a good point

to bad this isnt about the 1v1

TimtoN_

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RunLikeYouStoleIt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    who cares if tez used abyss holy waters and everything....he said he would 1vs1 zike again and give him his money back, and the one thing i know about tez is that he keeps his word, but zike refused? *

dam you make a good point

to bad this isnt about the 1v1[/b]
    lol ^_^

Banned

didnt the whole thing start with the 1vs1? :wacko:

then it got into a flame war? :wacko:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by undefined
    didnt the whole thing start with the 1vs1? *:wacko: *

then it got into a flame war? *:wacko:
    wrong topic, if you read the first post. its about chitins 8 or shells 8. if its ares or cypher then its shells 8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12