Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is tez the best?

This is a discussion on Is tez the best? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In other post all ppl give his opinion about who is the best warrior in dies , i only give ...
Page: 1

Apolon123

In other post all ppl give his opinion about who is the best warrior in dies , i only give my opinion about tez,rebelde20,taurus,z4, tempest and others.. Is my opinion . Tez is really agree and send me 2 pms one is this.

Are you stupid?

rebelade is worst player in diez ...others you said are good but dont think rebelade is good....he always sucks cause he cheats for everything

again i ask who are you?

you must be stupid....if i cant kill you then its cause i am massived

when you get some balls please 1v1 me and i will not wear shells so you can see my combo and you die

please dont open you mouth unless you have pked with me to say i suck....since i know ur orc the only way you can kill me is if you get 8 man vs me only.....

every turk orc sucks balls

only good orcs are the english speaking ones left in this game

every turk orc just runs or towns when there priest dies so fuck off and get some balls yourself

90% of you turks cheated and bug abused exp to get your levels and items so no one really cares about you

thanks have a nice day

The second is this :

Also

there is no truth in what you speak so really i only posted so you can shut the fuck up cause your only making yourself look stupid when you have no facts to back up what you say......your just another stupid turk who speaks of lies as always like the other cheaters

still who are you? what is your ingame name?

Well i can say about this .. First i no stupid , i no think tez is better rebelde,taurus,glar,devilcomander,etc,etc ..Why i stupid? for me he is worse i dont know why he agree and say me stupid.

Second i no turk , i peruvian . I play in dies from the beginning of the server , and i no have one char high lvl , i no have time for work , wife ,etc ,etc ..but i like a lot this game .Well for me tez no is good warrior , is lvl 80 have good items etc etc ..but no is better than others high lvls warriors orcs or human .

Maybe his clannies say he,, "you are the best" .. and he belive it

Banned Senior Member

Man we can see you want some attention and its not really the place for it
    Tez is good but still can get better but imo Z4 was the best

Lifes

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

SHUT THE FUCK UP[/b]
    No need for that. If you don't care, just say you don't care.

Banned Senior Member

I locked the other thread for a reason.

And no, he's not the best if he thinks he's the best then he needs to get off his high horse and lower the pk ego

I locked the other thread for a reason.

And no, he's not the best if he thinks he's the best then he needs to get off his high horse and lower the pk ego[/b]
    You can't take the high horse, and then take the low road.

<3 President Bush

the_man_slayer

Lol his pk skills arnt that great even tho he likes to believe it is :P but hes willing to keep learning which is the key, and he can get so much beta if he listens to the right people and practises. Just u wait and see He&#39;s prolly beta on a mage tho

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i can&#39;t reli understand what u were saying but i assumed he sent u 2 pms over a topic that is as useful as my mum&#39;s lottery tickets. which is kinda funny.

Anyways, Tez is just suicidal, doesn&#39;t do real PKing I guess, he just runs in orc base and just starts slashing at people.

He&#39;s definately not the best, there are some much better ones out there, but I can&#39;t say he sucks ._. or can I?

Havvk

Lol his pk skills arnt that great even tho he likes to believe it is :P but hes willing to keep learning which is the key, and he can get so much beta if he listens to the right people and practises. Just u wait and see He&#39;s prolly beta on a mage tho[/b]
    no,he says he is the better and he owns all
    saying that means he knows all ....... :P

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

h34r: Tez is a pretty good warrior, hes just to gay, tho.
    please dont ever compare me to rebelde20, i fought him 64 to 70 and he used an abyss pot to win.

Havvk

please dont ever compare me to rebelde20, i fought him 64 to 70 and he used an abyss pot to win.[/b]
    he is the best :wub:

please dont ever compare me to rebelde20, i fought him 64 to 70 and he used an abyss pot to win.[/b]
    rebelde20 > chinky boy

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

On topic (for anoter thread)

The better warriors on Diez were
    NeXuS
    Hypn0s
    Ap0phis
    Hype
    Devile
    Paddy(when hes not trying to rape other men)

prob missed1 ore 2, but those were the warriors I was afraid of at one point

Havvk

are u trying to make this another flame post?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast