Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tez / festo a hand please

This is a discussion on Tez / festo a hand please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Australia ftw! xD And Matt isn't Aussie please don't give him the credit. PS: Nice car!...
Page: 3

Australia ftw! xD
    And Matt isn't Aussie please don't give him the credit.

PS: Nice car!

New zealand is just a town in Australia

Hi Cyrus!!
    Kiwis have the funniest accent, even to the aussies.

Tea and crumpets?

::Shiri::

Why not say you live far away from your father?

Your father is living in ------- and you moved to another country to study... Philosiphy? And you play it sometimes when your off college. But it is mainly your father who plays?

Make shit up ^^

Raine your avatar is disgustingly cute.

As for Matt, he loves asians so the logical step is for him to move to korea and assimilate himself. If anyone has seen the bond film You only live Twice, you will remember bond using make up and sfx to make himself look more asian, this is the natural progression for Matt. Maybe you should get an asian nick name like Tai Mai Shu to complete the act.

Cy, that would require matt to start eating cats and I don't know if he is upto that task at hand yet. I can't say i know one Irish/NZer to have ever willingly eaten cat be4. Actually, come to think of it, Raine is the only person I know who has ever actually eaten a cat. Matt do the research to file a complaint against K2 for your account, I'll get drunk and file it later for u :-P

Raine: I'm a chink and I eat cats
    (<3 drunken msn convos, shame that I live halfway around the world so I&#39;ve missed out on all the good drunk stories, and all the 12 year olds hitting on you in vent thinkin that you are only 14 :-) )

Ive eaten monkey

Hi Cyrus!!
    Kiwis have the funniest accent, even to the aussies.

Tea and crumpets?[/b]
    Please at least we have an accent rather than sounding like a goat mid castration ^_^. :wub:

Anyway still got about another 6 months of internal and body work to do on it but at least the trueno has taken shape.

And cyrus stfu and stick to wow, you wouldn&#39;t pass up an opportunity to get paid 180k a year either.

GlassJaw

Cy, that would require matt to start eating cats and I don&#39;t know if he is upto that task at hand yet. I can&#39;t say i know one Irish/NZer to have ever willingly eaten cat be4. Actually, come to think of it, Raine is the only person I know who has ever actually eaten a cat. Matt do the research to file a complaint against K2 for your account, I&#39;ll get drunk and file it later for u :-P

Raine: I&#39;m a chink and I eat cats
    (<3 drunken msn convos, shame that I live halfway around the world so I&#39;ve missed out on all the good drunk stories, and all the 12 year olds hitting on you in vent thinkin that you are only 14 :-) )[/b]
    HA asians eat dogs not cats :lol:

K2 ftw...

I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked on 1/15/2007 due to violation of the Terms of Service and will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team

NoLove

Did they actually say in their letter that you were banned for muti-users on the account? Or is this just an assumption?

K2 ftw...

I regret to inform you that your account has been blocked on 1/15/2007 due to violation of the Terms of Service and will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. Thank you for your understanding. -Knight Online Customer Support Team[/b]
    I have that ticket sent by cs rep 44

So i just sent in another ticket UNBLOCK MY FUCKING ACCOUNT CUNTS

I have that ticket sent by cs rep 44

So i just sent in another ticket UNBLOCK MY FUCKING ACCOUNT CUNTS[/b]
    well I hope that works nick because we&#39;re running out of options sadly

poiz3n5

thats really stupid... so its illegal to share accnts with friends?....

i&#39;m sorry but why the fuck are you people still playing this game when it is so clearly run by crooks?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast