Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Tez for King ^_^ on diez human side

This is a discussion on Tez for King ^_^ on diez human side within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; somehow I voted for you, dunno how ::P j/k I did it on purpose :P...
Page: 6

FatM4n

somehow I voted for you, dunno how ::P

j/k
    I did it on purpose :P

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n
    somehow I voted for you, dunno how ::P

j/k
    I did it on purpose :P
    liez :lol:

FatM4n

:wub:

Scara

<_< lol are you idiot or something

ok well it was your warrior I don't care
    and to be clear I am NOT a mage SO WTF ur talking about

it was their spot as it is confirmed by a few people BTW en you stole it (and I dont think you are talking about the same day than me)

and second I'm not in a clan sooooo again what are you talking about I don't even know that guy :blink:
    nice going tez

and still all this shit you typed doesn't give you any credit to insult people from being a duper if they are not
    so again get to the point

just things I hear from random people I know
    so don't point ur finger in the direction of a clan man

I just don't want an egocentric guy/girl as a king sorry

so you will have to come up with some more if you want to steal people's heart and let them vote for ur dream

Scara

[quote]

why do u think hopecrach from oneforall clan left [b]your WERE KSING AND TRYING TO TAKE THE SPOT.......thats why

also the thing i said ahout duping was to the one turk in [b]your party who told me he duped silver bars......and the macroer "giant ....

[b]you ksed anyways and we said dont and we are doing 2 spot....u tried to steal spot and failed

[b]by the way who are u

so :wacko: .... euhm

lolz now I know why Anti Tez posts get blocked he sponsors the KO4LIFE :lol:

btw your char uplvler is super arrogant

I don't vote for a char with many faces, should that be king ???

tez ftw my niggaz :wub:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Scara
    <_< lol are you idiot or something

ok well it was your warrior I don't care
    and to be clear I am NOT a mage SO WTF ur talking about

it was their spot as it is confirmed by a few people BTW en you stole it *(and I dont think you are talking about the same day than me)

and second I'm not in a clan sooooo again what are you talking about I don't even know that guy *:blink: *
    nice going tez

and still all this shit you typed doesn't give you any credit to insult people from being a duper if they are not *
    so again get to the point *

just things I hear from random people I know
    so don't point ur finger in the direction of a clan man *

I just don't want an egocentric guy/girl as a king sorry

so you will have to come up with some more if you want to steal people's heart and let them vote for ur dream
    haha stealing people hearts i didnt know there were people into this game so much that they put their heart into it! /sad. So do you want to put your 'heart' into the hands of a cheater like lordofhumans? Btw the whole party thing was dicussed in the old thread, dont drag it here aswell. As soultaker said, you might think the wrong tez is the arrogant one, but your voting for the real Tez, i doubt he will let the other person do the King duties unless he really needs them to do it for him ^_^

p.s- fat and tez toke my heart away with my virginity :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Soultaker
    lolz now I know why Anti Tez posts get blocked he sponsors the KO4LIFE *:lol: *

soul no offense but if i am voted king which i doubt since i am not turk.....only me will do my king duties.....and really man what does a king do....put on event....thats all man....thats not hard to do....aviv is only for exping to 80 thats all....he would never touch king chat or money from bank....if anything our bank has no money so i am sure i will have to put some in from my own stash to do events....

and i will do this cause i am exping and even if i were not i would still do it man....exp events are fun for all and i dont give out money to anyone ever so my clan will not benifit from this....nor will i do a exp event only for them

Scara

:unsure: well if you have to take it so strict

it was just a way to say it lol
    we all now it's a dream of yours so :P

and it's actually not the same fact I am talking about
    all new stuff
    and I'm sure people dont suck it out of their thumb

so maybe there is some work for your co-lvl'er aviv
    since he is indeed like soul said very arrogant to people :wacko:

ANZAC_Mondane

Well, ,im only going from when he was king last time,, But Glarfist was a Great King,, He Gave good commands and it was English :P it it seems he Dosent have the.. I love MYSELF Vote for me Aspect to him... .. Ive Pm a few time when he was King,, and He never had PM,s Blocked and alwasy said Hello back :P

I think another time we had a Turk King ,,he was never Online,, i had never herd of him,, and when he was online,, i only saw him.... Blah Blah Has rewarded ect ect 10 million coins as a reward,,, :wacko: ,, all from him clan :blink:

Anyway,, Good luck all for the Throne

Niro

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Soultaker

soul no offense but if i am voted king which i doubt since i am not turk.....only me will do my king duties.....and really man what does a king do....put on event....thats all man....thats not hard to do....aviv is only for exping to 80 thats all....he would never touch king chat or money from bank....if anything our bank has no money so i am sure i will have to put some in from my own stash to do events....

and i will do this cause i am exping and even if i were not i would still do it man....exp events are fun for all and i dont give out money to anyone ever so my clan will not benifit from this....nor will i do a exp event only for them[/b]
    u forgot the most important thing, CLEAR THE WEATHER damn flower leafs making me crazy >_<

Banned

Originally posted by Niro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Niro)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Soultaker

and i will do this cause i am exping and even if i were not i would still do it man....exp events are fun for all and i dont give out money to anyone ever so my clan will not benifit from this....nor will i do a exp event only for them
    u forgot the most important thing, CLEAR THE WEATHER damn flower leafs making me crazy >_<[/b]
    awww come one they give a jap feel dont u think......ROFL...ok i will clear them too if i can

i like them

tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! tez for king! :wub: h43r:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast