this may sound stupid and..

This is a discussion on this may sound stupid and.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lots of rumours going around and i cant get my conclusions out of it.. my questions are 1) Turkish ips ...
Page: 1

CrueL

lots of rumours going around and i cant get my conclusions out of it..

my questions are

1) Turkish ips banned? or turkish government banned KO from all turkish providers ?
    2) K2 replacing IPS ?
    3) Your opinion about todays KO

For all who care.. i might come back if big improvements have been made.. and then im talking about less cheat etc etc.. u know the big fkin story..

Sorry for the .. 20000 post about this shit.. but all thos topics confuse me so i thought it would be reasonable to get an answer on those questions in just ONE topic.

If u dont care. pls dont post.. just gathering some info

ty

Infra

still same shit bratwurst :wub: ko sucks

CrueL

kk:P get on msn..since no more ko we talk less.. fck it!!...

CrueL

i still need some answers.. if any1 knows atleast 1 of the questions i got.. it would be fine :P,, thnx anyway

Shoguns

1) Turkish ips banned? or turkish government banned KO from all turkish providers ?
    No & Don't know (doubt it very much)

2) K2 replacing IPS ?
    If you mean new servers, apparently. Login servers were changed also or something along those lines.

CrueL

No & Don't know (doubt it very much)

2) K2 replacing IPS ?
    If you mean new servers, apparently. Login servers were changed also or something along those lines.[/b]
    ty ty ^_^

morax

I spoke to a K2 Admin last night who said they were "restricting service" and by that im assuiming some ip ranges where these DDOS attacks were coming from were being banned.

actually I spoke to Sexaruffo (Turkish guy and good friend, still plays wow with AHM) and he said that K2 had banned Turkey, but not via i.p.'s and it was remarkably easy to by-pass so it hasnt really created any change

xSexyGirlx

actually I spoke to Sexaruffo (Turkish guy and good friend, still plays wow with AHM) and he said that K2 had banned Turkey, but not via i.p.'s and it was remarkably easy to by-pass so it hasnt really created any change[/b]

Sorry, IT isn't mine area so, how K2 or any Internet Service can "ban" one country w/o being via IPs?

Just curious

Ps.: Sorry for this crap english... still 8am here :lol:

CrueL

actually I spoke to Sexaruffo (Turkish guy and good friend, still plays wow with AHM) and he said that K2 had banned Turkey, but not via i.p.'s and it was remarkably easy to by-pass so it hasnt really created any change[/b]
    that definitly proofed itself lmao!! ronark moradon full of turkbabas cheating rofl..

this game will collapse 1 day