Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by liquid1 kicking some1 from party for clannie or not its ur joice ... but i think it ...
Page: 10

Banned

Originally posted by liquid1
    kicking some1 from party for clannie or not its ur joice ...
    but i think it just makes u lame cause i hate ppl like u
    i never kick ppl from party even for clannie cause its just not nice and i dont like it when some1 do this to me or to some1 else... and to think u ramde the party so u can kick ppl when u like to ... lol thats even more lame than just kick some1
    THEN REMIND ME NEVER TO BE IN YOUR CLAN....CAUSE I WILL HATE YOU FOR NOT PARTYING ME AND YOU WILL NOT BE NICE FOR NOT PARTYING A CLANNIE

Banned

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    No one deserves to be king.
    Would you allect a macroer as king? No, coz he breaks the ToS.
    Would you allect someone who shares acc, and buys for usd, wich i think everyone who is going for king has, go for king?
    There all breaking ToS. *:mellow:
    yeah just like u account sharer of mine back in day :lol:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    No one deserves to be king.
    Would you allect a macroer as king? No, coz he breaks the ToS.
    Would you allect someone who shares acc, and buys for usd, wich i think everyone who is going for king has, go for king?
    There all breaking ToS. *:mellow:
    yeah just like u account sharer of mine back in day :lol:[/b]
    Let me use ur warrior, then tell me that site. I just wanna check it.

Banned

Originally posted by the_man_slayer

lol my bad, trying to read to fast *^_^ *we all love tez * :wub:

i actually shed a tear for that......i love u all to man....hugs for thugs all go go go come get hug from a thug

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Clan > Rest

If cl and pl decides to kick for clanie, suck it up

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    Clan > Rest

WORD PUTA

SonHasQuitted

<!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    Clan > Rest

WORD PUTA[/b]
    +99

the_man_slayer

<!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer

lol my bad, trying to read to fast *^_^ *we all love tez * :wub:

i actually shed a tear for that......i love u all to man....hugs for thugs all go go go come get hug from a thug[/b]
    hehe gimme love brother from another mother :wub: :lol:

liquid1

<!--QuoteBegin-liquid1
    i never kick ppl from party even for clannie cause its just not nice and i dont like it when some1 do this to me or to some1 else... and to think u ramde the party so u can kick ppl when u like to ... lol thats even more lame than just kick some1
    THEN REMIND ME NEVER TO BE IN YOUR CLAN....CAUSE I WILL HATE YOU FOR NOT PARTYING ME AND YOU WILL NOT BE NICE FOR NOT PARTYING A CLANNIE[/b]
    well its not that i wont party them ill say them wait for room and when there will be room they will the first one who i will inv...
    better then be an ass like u

Banned

Originally posted by liquid1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(liquid1)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-liquid1

THEN REMIND ME NEVER TO BE IN YOUR CLAN....CAUSE I WILL HATE YOU FOR NOT PARTYING ME AND YOU WILL NOT BE NICE FOR NOT PARTYING A CLANNIE
    well its not that i wont party them ill say them wait for room and when there will be room they will the first one who i will inv...
    better then be an ass like u[/b]
    1st noob it was not me on account

2nd i would kick u from clan if u made me wait 3 hours for exp party and u kept in random people.....i think your clan leader will agree on that....make a clannie wait 3 hours for party its you who are the ass

get your priorities straight dude....your clan should and will always come 1st

Scara

seems some of you still dont get the point why dopy posted this
    and you to tez

you don't got the point
    maybe u have respect of a lot of people
    maybe u are high level
    and yeah maybe you have skills

but you dont have to react on people like if I was ur clanleader and needed to wait 3 hours to get in the party I would kick you
    omg start a party yourself
    play with some new guys
    it's not because you dont always make parties with ur clannies you have a bad clan jesus
    and if his clannies understand that he don't like to kick ppl there will be no problem at all
    I don expect from my clan to that they kick someone for me
    if I really want xp I can find xp no need that they kick someone for me who was in the party from the start
    actually its sad for me to see that a lot of people still thinks like this even in a game
    it only shows why there are groups of people in real life not accepting eachother and dont let them join in their lives
    pitty it has to be the same in a game
    I know we all like to play with friends but if I'm not in a party with my friends I just chat with them or speak with them on ventrillo or shit
    I don't understand why you act like that to the guy who said he would not kick someone for his clannie

and stop repeating clannies > random
    because it doesnt fits in this topic !!!

its about them giving you respect and you gave a kick as thx to a guy that kept helping the party alive when you left
    and you prefered to kick him instead of other players who joined later thatzzz the point

and to the guy who is talking about the scamming guy, maybe you should check ur deal with that guy instead of insulting a whole clan of no respect
    you are talking about one guy
    dont talk about a CLAN than with no respect :wacko:

and I'm sure you wont think about this again because you seem to think ur always right

so probably case is closed

Banned

1 i dont think i am ever right....i just dont care :P

other things is i get what he is saying....but if u make clannie wait for 3 hours what is point of being in clan....yes i can go make party but then i dont need clan for that and dont need to help them out if they make me wait 3 hours for a dam party....u see my point yet

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Scara
    seems some of you still dont get the point why dopy posted this
    and you to tez *

you don't got the point
    maybe u have respect of a lot of people
    maybe u are high level
    and yeah maybe you have skills

but you dont have to react on people like if I was ur clanleader and needed to wait 3 hours to get in the party I would kick you
    omg start a party yourself
    play with some new guys *
    it's not because you dont always make parties with ur clannies you have a bad clan jesus *
    and if his clannies understand that he don't like to kick ppl there will be no problem at all
    I don expect from my clan to that they kick someone for me
    if I really want xp I can find xp no need that they kick someone for me who was in the party from the start
    actually its sad for me to see that a lot of people still thinks like this even in a game *
    it only shows why there are groups of people in real life not accepting eachother and dont let them join in their lives
    pitty it has to be the same in a game *
    I know we all like to play with friends but if I'm not in a party with my friends I just chat with them or speak with them on ventrillo or shit
    I don't understand why you act like that to the guy who said he would not kick someone for his clannie *

and stop repeating clannies > random *
    because it doesnt fits in this topic !!!

its about them giving you respect and you gave a kick as thx to a guy that kept helping the party alive when you left
    and you prefered to kick him instead of other players who joined later thatzzz the point *

and to the guy who is talking about the scamming guy, maybe you should check ur deal with that guy instead of insulting a whole clan of no respect
    you are talking about one guy
    dont talk about a CLAN than with no respect :wacko: *

and I'm sure you wont think about this again because you seem to think ur always right

so probably case is closed
    Theres sooo much bullshit in that i can smell it from here. Look, the people that were in the party should be happy they even got exp. Who said anything about needing to talk to your friends!? "it only shows why there are groups of people in real life not accepting eachother and dont let them join in their lives" your life must be pretty screwed up if you wana "join someone elses life" fact is some people in RL arnt guna accept u for thier own reason, but FFS dont relate that to a fuking game you sad man. Clannies > random, its totally fits this topic, coz u need to get it bashed into your head if you dont understand why by now. He gave those players respect when he invited the random people to the party, they should thank him and take your advice, go away and find another party. And as for the point of this post, its a low stab flame at someone whos prolly the most legit guy on the human side. Tez for king! h43r:

Scara

lol why speak about tez like he is god
    you say me I lick other people"s ass seems more the other way round
    I shouldn't be thanksfull to him because he takes me of seeking or whatever lol :blink: you should be thanksfull to eachother it's not a ONE WAY thing
    and sorry I am not a sad man neither a sad girl I just study problems like that in my study so please stop making shitty conclusions
    if you say its not like that in real life their wouldnt be wars or racism so please go post that somewhere else where I can't read that lol
    I even get sad of reading what you typed
    and sorry I relate it with the game but sadly its the truth
    and the fact that you say you smell there is bullshit in it only shows that you already judge me before knowing me or even read what I typed :unsure: sad sad

and if you think it fits topic and I should be honoured to get invited by tez lol wtf do you think he is

and yes indeed tez maybe you know and you dont care but than just dont tell ppl to shut up if they post their opinion
    forum boards are made to post opinions and shit like that and it seems he isnt the only guy who thinks like that
    but maybe you can accept some people dont join a party for the same reasons as you so dont go capslock on them

and in case you ever get king I hope you gonna help the NATION instead of ur clan ( :P gg felix was nice of you to mention that in ur topic)

legitbaba

the_man_slayer, you are most kissingTEZass i have ever seen here
    'they should be happy to be in his party", cuz hes so great and i like him so much i kiss his ass 24/7 OH MY..
    and for tez, if ur clannies cant find their own party then get urself some new clannies dude, cuz then they are probably not really popular and probably only a tiny group of ppl (clannies) like them, and is that ur point then? only get the clan to like u, and the rest can go to hell?..
    :wub: <3 manslayer, pls get another kissingassreply on this one, i really love ur posts dude