Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my eye hurts...and i think they just got chinkier -_- <_< -_- <_< -_- <_< -_-...
Page: 11

my eye hurts...and i think they just got chinkier -_- <_< -_- <_< -_- <_< -_-

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Scara
    lol why speak about tez like he is god *
    you say me I lick other people"s ass seems more the other way round
    I shouldn't be thanksfull to him because he takes me of seeking or whatever lol *:blink: you should be thanksfull to eachother it's not a ONE WAY thing *
    and sorry I am not a sad man neither a sad girl I just study problems like that in my study so please stop making shitty conclusions
    if you say its not like that in real life their wouldnt be wars or racism so please go post that somewhere else where I can't read that lol
    I even get sad of reading what you typed *
    and sorry I relate it with the game but sadly its the truth *
    and the fact that you say you smell there is bullshit in it only shows that you already judge me before knowing me or even read what I typed *:unsure: sad sad

and if you think it fits topic and I should be honoured to get invited by tez lol wtf do you think he is

and yes indeed tez maybe you know and you dont care but than just dont tell ppl to shut up if they post their opinion
    forum boards are made to post opinions and shit like that and it seems he isnt the only guy who thinks like that
    but maybe you can accept some people dont join a party for the same reasons as you so dont go capslock on them

and in case you ever get king I hope you gonna help the NATION instead of ur clan ( * gg felix was nice of you to mention that in ur topic)
    ok i got bored of reading your shit, if someone has done as much on this game, legitly, and still has respect for alot of people i think its something to admire. Same with people like felix or phantom, they are good players, and im sure good friends to people. I dont view him as a god, thats your own twisted perception. Im judging u on what you are saying, if you want to tell me your life story dont, tell it to someone else, what you write is what u think, therefore I believe making judgements on what you say is appropriate. I can accept that people can be so sensative to think they will be in a party foreva then cry when they get kicked. Deal with it, it's a fuking game.

Legitbaba, read wot i wrote, I dont think he is great, but with all the good stuff he has done on this game he deserves his repect as does felix and phantom and devile etc. So fuck u

Scara

:angry: I'm not telling my life story since my life is far much intersting then that
    you just always have to make nutty comments on my opinion and how I write it down
    if you dont wanna read it than f*ck off and dont even reply on it

and you name there 3 guys, they just have the name man
    there are a lot more people on this game who play legit, are maybe even better players then them and friendly etc etc
    so don't go into that

legitbaba

look man, i'm not gonna tell u who, but one of those three is far from legit young man
    so if u have 'twisted' thoughts about some players, and you dont know if your statement is a fact, dont come here and talk shit dude, k baba?
    its only a fcking game? tell tez... (vl75? )
    its only a game yes, a game you write 700 posts about... if the game isnt that important dont spend so much time dude..
    anyways, im done here, just go on kissing ass and trying to kick a girls ass
    :rollseyes: <3 scara ftw screw him up girl

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Scara
    :angry: I'm not telling my life story since my life is far much intersting then that
    you just always have to make nutty comments on my opinion and how I write it down
    if you dont wanna read it than f*ck off and dont even reply on it *

and you name there 3 guys, they just have the name man *
    there are a lot more people on this game who play legit, are maybe even better players then them and friendly etc etc *
    so don't go into that
    I said dont tell me your life story.. I dont wana listen, I'll take your word for it being intresting..
    Why should I fuk off? They are perfectly accpetable comments as they are my opinions. "you just always have to make nutty comments on my opinion and how I write it down" Yea thats called a forum, get used to it, or you should get lost. I named those because they are legit and have gone a long way in this game, read! I did say 'etc' ffs

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by legitbaba
    look man, i'm not gonna tell u who, but one of those three is far from legit young man
    so if u have 'twisted' thoughts about some players, and you dont know if your statement is a fact, dont come here and talk shit dude, k baba?
    its only a fcking game? tell tez... (vl75? )
    its only a game yes, a game you write 700 posts about... if the game isnt that important dont spend so much time dude..
    anyways, im done here, just go on kissing ass and trying to kick a girls ass
    :rollseyes: <3 scara ftw screw him up girl
    NO, read cock face, I said thats your twisted perception. 'dont come here and talk shit dude, k baba?' back at u.
    "its only a fcking game? tell tez... (vl75? )"- I think I rememba him saying his family comes first, probably why he has someone else play on Tez aswell which is why he's the lvl he is.
    "its only a game yes, a game you write 700 posts about"- Mate if you think I dont have a life based on 700 posted, you beta think again. I dont spend that much time on here, dw.

Scara

I dont see the etc but maybe thats because I'm sleepy
    and sure you can give comments on my opinion
    but its all the time like I smell shit, you bore me blabla as I said then don't reply on it
    I'm on much other forums and I must say this is one of the forum where people piss eachother of the most lol
    so dont learn me the way to go on a forum ^^

and for the 3rd time this is off topic so if you wanna splash me over with all this PMMMMMMMMMM

greetz :wub:

lol i got2go so i couldnt answer ...
    i marked it red coz i wanted write "ownt"

lol obi stop crying be happy that u had a party...

and dont bitch around when som1 inv clannie again.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Ali1989
    lol i got2go so i couldnt answer ...
    i marked it red coz i wanted write "ownt"

lol obi stop crying be happy that u had a party...

and dont bitch around when som1 inv clannie again.
    +1

ROFL 7 PAGES!!!

Banned

Originally posted by legitbaba
    the_man_slayer, you are most kissingTEZass i have ever seen here
    'they should be happy to be in his party", cuz hes so great and i like him so much i kiss his ass 24/7 OH MY..
    and for tez, if ur clannies cant find their own party then get urself some new clannies dude, cuz then they are probably not really popular and probably only a tiny group of ppl (clannies) like them, and is that ur point then? only get the clan to like u, and the rest can go to hell?..
    :wub: * * <3 manslayer, pls get another kissingassreply on this one, i really love ur posts dude
    we can all make parties but if u had some common sense what was point in joining clan if your clan dont help u out and picks non clannies over you....no offense man but i would not want to be in a clan that tells me to go find exp somewhere else and keeps in some randoms peoples

i stoped posting i hope u all would cause the point of the matter is no matter how much of a asshole u think i am or how much of a nice guy u think i am clan>random people in party....he didnt kick a friend for clannie....he kicked some guy he dont know end of story

clannies will always comes 1st in my clan...if u dont like that and u think u come 1st then dont come to our parties...kindly say no

Banned

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    ROFL 7 PAGES!!!
    +1

Scara

-_- still was no clan party so don't say come to our party
    its nt like you own the spot and the right to start a party there
    you build up a party with 7 other people in first instance
    those other people could have been pl to
    wonder what face you would have put up
    so maybe for next time they know no more remake party for ya

Well, i didnt read all the posts but i can say it is totally bullshit behaviour to kick someone from the party for the clanie after telling him to remake the party. Choose the people who play your char right or get ready to be flamed, nothing wrong with it. It is not an excuse that he is not the real Tez or what, he should have to choose the right person or stop trying to defend himself just should say "sorry" if he has real respect. Nothing more to say about this topic

SonHasQuitted

To scara:

Get a life

Btw: 8th page coming