Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 8th page ftw...
Page: 12

FatM4n

8th page ftw

Wow some of you have some odd opinions on what respect means... If my clannie is at least somewhat capable of aiding the party I won't for a second tell him that he can't join when there are non clan members in the party. I am not here to aid everyone else, I joined my clan in order to help them along so they can also excel at the game. Now I won't tell the person to fuck off but I'll kindly tell them that I have a clan member that needs a party spot.

Now it's another story if you are just adding a clan member to leech or the party can't properly continue if you swap out the person for a weak clannie.

I think topic should be changed to "Would you like some Whine with your KO?"

FatM4n

Originally posted by Painf00l
    then all players would be tippsy :P

EDIT: thought of a simular word dont bather

<3 goon sack.....what cheap power spew? zuahah

Phave

All this for kicking sum1 for a clannie

/Block
    /Ignore
    /Care

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Phave
    All this for kicking sum1 for a clannie

/Block
    /Ignore
    /Care
    lol :wub:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Painf00l

hahaha +1!

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by SonHasQuitted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SonHasQuitted)</div>
    To scara:

Get a life

Btw: 8th page coming [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Eric

Wow some of you have some odd opinions on what respect means... If my clannie is at least somewhat capable of aiding the party I won't for a second tell him that he can't join when there are non clan members in the party. *I am not here to aid everyone else, I joined my clan in order to help them along so they can also excel at the game. Now I won't tell the person to fuck off but I'll kindly tell them that I have a clan member that needs a party spot. *

Now it's another story if you are just adding a clan member to leech or the party can't properly continue if you swap out the person for a weak clannie.

i agree with both of ya i gota say, and fat is gay :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Eric
    Wow some of you have some odd opinions on what respect means... If my clannie is at least somewhat capable of aiding the party I won't for a second tell him that he can't join when there are non clan members in the party. *I am not here to aid everyone else, I joined my clan in order to help them along so they can also excel at the game. Now I won't tell the person to fuck off but I'll kindly tell them that I have a clan member that needs a party spot. *

eric they dont get what it means to be clan also the clannie that came did not leech....he ataked and was more useful and higher level then obi

also obi was kindly told clannie coming....sorry to kick and then kicked him....not just kick without notice

really i could care less what most think of me...my clan and my friends know who i or the other guy who plays my char is.....he did not do wrong in kicking for clannie

also the other thing about leeching he did leech but not for hours....he was afk for 34 min then he got kicked and came back and asked for his spot back and the pl at the time didnt kick a random noob for him...so he asked my clannies to get out of party and remake and he did invite that pl back....was his party again from start....but w/e....things always get miscontrude when others tell it....i asked some of my clannies what happend that day....they said yeah aviv should not have kicked that guy but he was only afk dor 34 min and then didnt get invited back over some random guy no one knew

legitbaba

u work with a stopwatch to see how long u can leech of a party? 34mins26secs...? LOL
    btw ""he was only afk dor 34 min"" , you call that only? is it that normal these days to com in a party and leech for over an half hour?

Originally posted by legitbaba
    u work with a stopwatch to see how long u can leech of a party? 34mins26secs...? LOL * *
    btw ""he was only afk dor 34 min"" , you call that only? is it that normal these days to com in a party and leech for over an half hour?
    If a clannie needs leveling and you want to allow them to leech AND your party is capable of leveling at a proper speed I don't see the problem. Why should I give a fuck what you think about how I run my parties?

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-legitbaba
    u work with a stopwatch to see how long u can leech of a party? 34mins26secs...? LOL * *
    If a clannie needs leveling and you want to allow them to leech AND your party is capable of leveling at a proper speed I don't see the problem. Why should I give a fuck what you think about how I run my parties?[/b]
    +1 ^^

I always leech and allow leechers ( from clan ofcourse ) in my party, IF we can do the spot without him/them...

Banned

Originally posted by legitbaba
    actually this one time at band camp........i let my clannies leech however long they need so long as i can hold spot down without them and i have done it solo on apos back before i was 70....all 7 members went afk for more then hour some more then 2 or 3....i soloed on pots...yes very boring but i could keep spawn down and i did.....once i get tired i will kick them for active priest....it benefited my clan which is my goal along with my own leveling.....later in return i went afk for 5 hours and not one complained cause they all knew we do that for each other

so long as its returned i could care less.....if i let someone leech and they never return the favor then yea i will kick or not let them leech again....i have also done this for outside my clan with friends in game...guess what they all returned the favor....mutal respect was given to them so they gave it to them....thats how i look at

Obi_dopy

MAN I ALREADY TOLD YOU I MADE MY POINT... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE SAYING...
    IF YOU ARE SO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT, THEN SO BE IT...