Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Obi_dopy MAN I ALREADY TOLD YOU I MADE MY POINT... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR ...
Page: 13

Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    MAN I ALREADY TOLD YOU I MADE MY POINT... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE SAYING...
    IF YOU ARE SO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT, THEN SO BE IT...
    Actually it seems you are too stupid to understand something as simple as clan loyalty. Quite honestly I don't even know Tez and to be quite honest I can't say I totally like him after how he has portrayed himself on these forums however that has nothing to do with my statement. Now if I actually played his server I might have a completely different and even positive opinion of him.

Quit your whining and go find another party.

Obi_dopy

I WAS RANDOM PARTY OMG

FatM4n

random party huh?

if the pl has a clan and wants to make it clan party or partly clan party it's his decission

I WAS RANDOM PARTY OMG
    So what? If he was the party leader it makes no difference if it wasn't a clan dominated party.

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by FatM4n
    random party huh?

if the pl has a clan and wants to make it clan party or partly clan party it's his decission
    Then he should quit the party and making his clanparty.... LOL only TEZ was from UK So how can it be a clanparty??????

Obi_dopy

I give up you don't understand a thing about respect... NICE world we live in :wacko:

I give up you don't understand a thing about respect... NICE world we live in *:wacko:
    Actually I know quite a bit about respect which also coincides with clan loyalty. There are 2 reasons I XP :
    1. To level myself
    2. To aid clannies and friends
    I could care less about other people, there are PLENTY of XP spots on 3 different servers that you can choose from. They kindly told you that a clanmate needed your spot before they removed you from the party, if you aren't going to offer a valid argument then I'll just lock the thread.

Scara

indeed

and ur last 2 post tez man

stunning

how you are angry about someone invite a guy over you that noone knows because you leeched
    yup yup that guy dont have rights aye do we go back to bronze age or something :blink:

and if you like leechers that's ur problem
    if ur in a party and ur not partyleader you dont have to go fuck up that guys party because he doesn't like leechers

and yeah you made your point clear now
    (EGO BABAS EGO)

Lol stop this shit.
    We know Obi u wanted stay at that party and etc.
    But u can get one again.U know that,next time when som1 kick pls dont make again topic about respect.The time:U opened this topic,U read 8pages blah blah.U could go in a party and u would get exp.Dont talk shit about other people.

Obi_dopy

I don't give a shit about the xp party... You still don't get it OMG
    Nevermind

legitbaba

eric if u say there are enough xp spots on the servers then tez doesnt need to kick dopy for a clannie imo, that clannie can get another party very easy if we follow your statements..

Ganbitsu

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    really i could care less what most think of me...my clan and my friends know who i or the other guy who plays my char is.....he did not do wrong in kicking for clannie ...
    Why then, should anyone vote for u as King??? King should care not only for his own and his Clan's butts.

Also why should any1 invite UK members? They can have clanparties. This is where it leads. Remeber ppl always kick UK members first if u want clannie in.

If some1 is in party from the beggining and does his job well it just feels gay to kick him, but maybe it's just me...

Now, u will say it wasn't u at the keyboard... Good excuse, but worth as much as ppl saying it wans't "real" Rebelde that did glitching or whatever shit it was. So what will happen after u become The King??? Will u block that ass form ur acc? Don't think so, so maybe U will be fair King but what happens when the guy logs in? Special xp events at times of day when spots are free - so not many other ppl can profit? Donations for frýends? Pls think about ppl u let play ur char be4 u wish to become King.

...also the other thing about leeching he did leech but not for hours....he was afk for 34 min ... but he was only afk dor 34 min...
    "Only"??????? Rlly man that's lol... How u timed it? U have some special "leeching timer"?

/"Hmm today I exped for 3 hours, lecheed for 2. Need more leeching..."/ imagination off...

Now now, I personally seen "Tez - the char" leeching numerous times - and that's only while passing melle spots.

legitbaba

Originally posted by Ganbitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ganbitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    really i could care less what most think of me...my clan and my friends know who i or the other guy who plays my char is.....he did not do wrong in kicking for clannie ...
    Why then, should anyone vote for u as King??? King should care not only for his own and his Clan's butts.

Also why should any1 invite UK members? They can have clanparties. This is where it leads. Remeber ppl always kick UK members first if u want clannie in.

If some1 is in party from the beggining and does his job well it just feels gay to kick him, but maybe it's just me...

Now, u will say it wasn't u at the keyboard... Good excuse, but worth as much as ppl saying it wans't "real" Rebelde that did glitching or whatever shit it was. So what will happen after u become The King??? Will u block that ass form ur acc? Don't think so, so maybe U will be fair King but what happens when the guy logs in? Special xp events at times of day when spots are free - so not many other ppl can profit? Donations for frýends? Pls think about ppl u let play ur char be4 u wish to become King.

...also the other thing about leeching he did leech but not for hours....he was afk for 34 min ... but he was only afk dor 34 min...
    "Only"??????? Rlly man that's lol... How u timed it? U have some special "leeching timer"?

/"Hmm today I exped for 3 hours, lecheed for 2. Need more leeching..."/ imagination off...

Now now, I personally seen "Tez - the char" leeching numerous times - and that's only while passing melle spots.[/b]

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: "+1"

Obi_dopy

Ownd :wub: :wub: :wub:
    +1

U quitted ur 1year clan for DD,lol i wont say more.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast