Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 210

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Obi_dopy MAN I ALREADY TOLD YOU I MADE MY POINT... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR ...
Page: 13


  1. #181
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    MAN I ALREADY TOLD YOU I MADE MY POINT... I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE SAYING...
    IF YOU ARE SO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT, THEN SO BE IT...
    Actually it seems you are too stupid to understand something as simple as clan loyalty. Quite honestly I don't even know Tez and to be quite honest I can't say I totally like him after how he has portrayed himself on these forums however that has nothing to do with my statement. Now if I actually played his server I might have a completely different and even positive opinion of him.

    Quit your whining and go find another party.

  2. #182
    Obi_dopy
    Guest

    Default

    I WAS RANDOM PARTY OMG

  3. #183
    FatM4n
    Guest

    Default

    random party huh?

    if the pl has a clan and wants to make it clan party or partly clan party it's his decission

  4. #184
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    I WAS RANDOM PARTY OMG
    So what? If he was the party leader it makes no difference if it wasn't a clan dominated party.

  5. #185
    Obi_dopy
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by FatM4n
    random party huh?

    if the pl has a clan and wants to make it clan party or partly clan party it's his decission
    Then he should quit the party and making his clanparty.... LOL only TEZ was from UK So how can it be a clanparty??????

  6. #186
    Obi_dopy
    Guest

    Default

    I give up you don't understand a thing about respect... NICE world we live in :wacko:

  7. #187
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    I give up you don't understand a thing about respect... NICE world we live in *:wacko:
    Actually I know quite a bit about respect which also coincides with clan loyalty. There are 2 reasons I XP :
    1. To level myself
    2. To aid clannies and friends
    I could care less about other people, there are PLENTY of XP spots on 3 different servers that you can choose from. They kindly told you that a clanmate needed your spot before they removed you from the party, if you aren't going to offer a valid argument then I'll just lock the thread.

  8. #188
    Scara
    Guest

    Default

    indeed

    and ur last 2 post tez man

    stunning

    how you are angry about someone invite a guy over you that noone knows because you leeched
    yup yup that guy dont have rights aye do we go back to bronze age or something :blink:

    and if you like leechers that's ur problem
    if ur in a party and ur not partyleader you dont have to go fuck up that guys party because he doesn't like leechers

    and yeah you made your point clear now
    (EGO BABAS EGO)

  9. #189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Lol stop this shit.
    We know Obi u wanted stay at that party and etc.
    But u can get one again.U know that,next time when som1 kick pls dont make again topic about respect.The time:U opened this topic,U read 8pages blah blah.U could go in a party and u would get exp.Dont talk shit about other people.

  10. #190
    Obi_dopy
    Guest

    Default

    I don't give a shit about the xp party... You still don't get it OMG
    Nevermind

  11. #191
    legitbaba
    Guest

    Default

    eric if u say there are enough xp spots on the servers then tez doesnt need to kick dopy for a clannie imo, that clannie can get another party very easy if we follow your statements..

  12. #192
    Ganbitsu
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    ...
    really i could care less what most think of me...my clan and my friends know who i or the other guy who plays my char is.....he did not do wrong in kicking for clannie ...
    Why then, should anyone vote for u as King??? King should care not only for his own and his Clan's butts.

    Also why should any1 invite UK members? They can have clanparties. This is where it leads. Remeber ppl always kick UK members first if u want clannie in.

    If some1 is in party from the beggining and does his job well it just feels gay to kick him, but maybe it's just me...

    Now, u will say it wasn't u at the keyboard... Good excuse, but worth as much as ppl saying it wans't "real" Rebelde that did glitching or whatever shit it was. So what will happen after u become The King??? Will u block that ass form ur acc? Don't think so, so maybe U will be fair King but what happens when the guy logs in? Special xp events at times of day when spots are free - so not many other ppl can profit? Donations for frżends? Pls think about ppl u let play ur char be4 u wish to become King.

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    ...also the other thing about leeching he did leech but not for hours....he was afk for 34 min ... but he was only afk dor 34 min...
    "Only"??????? Rlly man that's lol... How u timed it? U have some special "leeching timer"?

    /"Hmm today I exped for 3 hours, lecheed for 2. Need more leeching..."/ imagination off...

    Now now, I personally seen "Tez - the char" leeching numerous times - and that's only while passing melle spots.

  13. #193
    legitbaba
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Ganbitsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ganbitsu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    ...
    really i could care less what most think of me...my clan and my friends know who i or the other guy who plays my char is.....he did not do wrong in kicking for clannie ...
    Why then, should anyone vote for u as King??? King should care not only for his own and his Clan's butts.

    Also why should any1 invite UK members? They can have clanparties. This is where it leads. Remeber ppl always kick UK members first if u want clannie in.

    If some1 is in party from the beggining and does his job well it just feels gay to kick him, but maybe it's just me...

    Now, u will say it wasn't u at the keyboard... Good excuse, but worth as much as ppl saying it wans't "real" Rebelde that did glitching or whatever shit it was. So what will happen after u become The King??? Will u block that ass form ur acc? Don't think so, so maybe U will be fair King but what happens when the guy logs in? Special xp events at times of day when spots are free - so not many other ppl can profit? Donations for frżends? Pls think about ppl u let play ur char be4 u wish to become King.

    Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    ...also the other thing about leeching he did leech but not for hours....he was afk for 34 min ... but he was only afk dor 34 min...
    "Only"??????? Rlly man that's lol... How u timed it? U have some special "leeching timer"?

    /"Hmm today I exped for 3 hours, lecheed for 2. Need more leeching..."/ imagination off...

    Now now, I personally seen "Tez - the char" leeching numerous times - and that's only while passing melle spots.[/b]

    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: "+1"

  14. #194
    Obi_dopy
    Guest

    Default

    Ownd :wub: :wub: :wub:
    +1

  15. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    U quitted ur 1year clan for DD,lol i wont say more.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •