Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I hope he let play someone else on it with good behavior, someone who don't insult persons ^^. lol he ...
Page: 2

I hope he let play someone else on it with good behavior, someone who don't insult persons ^^.

lol he even kicked own clannies, good gun :wub:

Knight

clan comes 1st..im sure its like that in most of ur clans, im sure he would of wanted his own clannies lvling up instead of some1 else..

FatM4n

Originally posted by Soultaker
    I hope he let play someone else on it with good behavior, someone who don't insult persons ^^.

lol he even kicked own clannies, good gun *:wub:
    Thats prolly Coolboy playing then, hes weirdo

alko

say tez he musnt give him acc. kids like 12-14

FatM4n

Yeah
    I can promote that to tez

Browzer

Originally posted by Knight
    clan comes 1st..im sure its like that in most of ur clans, im sure he would of wanted his own clannies lvling up instead of some1 else..
    I don't think its fair that he asks the party leader to disband the party so he can be party leader and kick someone ...

I can imagine you first invite clannie, that's a normal fact but you don't kick a member after 1-2 houres exping with them in the party.

it's not fair at all if the party was already a clanparty oki but not with random invites ^^

otherwise its very simple all disband remake party without the partyleader ^^

thats for next time if the partyleader doesn't give respect np he won't be pl anymore ^^

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by Knight
    OK we remember that...
    We don't do that because we show respect to other people

Nosferatu_Incognito

What I don't get is if tez is so bent on respect why whould he allow someone possible "iffy" or anyone for that matter to play his character, one that everyone knows (or at least the people taht matter knows) ingame.

Vchernyak

its probably not the real tez. Tez has like 4 people leveling him 24hours a day...hes almost 75

DeathInTheNight

dude shit happens.ppl kick ppl for thier clannies,has and always will happen.GET USED 2 IT

Obi_dopy

So its up to the real tez to teach that "child" some decent manners

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    dude shit happens.ppl kick ppl for thier clannies,has and always will happen.GET USED 2 IT
    Well ok give me your ingame name... And when you are are a whole day in a party and then you get kicked for another guy... Then i want to see your face... i hope you will use your own advice...

Timaster

and he cries when he makes a bet for a 1v1 then cries when he loses

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Obi_dopy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obi_dopy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DeathInTheNight
    Well ok give me your ingame name... And when you are are a whole day in a party and then you get kicked for another guy... Then i want to see your face... i hope you will use your own advice...[/b]
    be happy u got the full xp til then ffs...clan>all so stfu

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast