Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude...theres one person playing zike and he is the highest in the server...so the number or men doesnt neccessarly says ...
Page: 4

Phosgene

dude...theres one person playing zike and he is the highest in the server...so the number or men doesnt neccessarly says what lvl will he be...its how much every user is willing to give

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obi_dopy
    GUYS PLSS
    Lets all do like "Kylee" leader of ex- Sunrise did. He got always a Clanny as pl... His clanny invited people from diff clans... And then he kicked 1 by 1 for letting in his clan...
    So it was always Sunrise clanparty at ravens... *
    Is that what you want... Getting kicked all the time....
    For me its a sign of no respect... *
    If you are in the party from the start you don't diserve to be kicked. *
    AND btw it was a random party not a CLANparty...
    CLAN>RANDOM STFU AND STOP WHINING U STUPID WHORE[/b]
    What the fuck is your problem?
    Stom flaming you idiot... Who do you think you are?
    Giving insults without a reason.... I think your mother didn't gave you a proper education... She should teach you also manners....

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ur whole post is a flame so how can u tell me not to flame?

insults without a reason? no my reason is ur dense as fuck and cant get it through ur head clan>all

xourico

cama, u right, clan is the first, but when ur in a party for like 3 hours in a row doing ur good job, u got kicked, its not right <_<

normally ppl dont do that, at least here in humam side, even ppl like ayasofia...

Rocker911

Not to inslut you man but seriously thats what i would expect from a 5 year old kid...i dont get invited to that kids party so im gonna cry and gonna tell everyone...

we dont do it on orc side either but if its for a clanie its not like u just got booted for no reason at all

and was this post really necessary?

Scara

:blink: camaz0tz
    you dont seem to understand it

if you start with a bunch of people a party someone decides to be partyleader
    and imo it's not fair to go kick people who actually hold up your party the whole time from the start
    and even if that partyleader is from a clan and some of his/her clannies ask party it is sucky to go kick people who actually helped you to start the party :angry:

i understand just fine but wtf does whining about it do? cuz thats all this post is...1 big whine by obi

Obi_dopy

Ok Next time we do the same... I think we have TO much repect for other people.... But ok if it is ok by all of you. Then we will do the same.
    I have a feeling i can't bring over my message. But ok i don't mind anymore.
    No respect gets No respect...

TOPIC CLOSED

Scara

:lol: and hmmm it's not like he is crying
    he had the right to say what he thinks

and this is not the kind of behaviour I want to see from a maybe future human king :blink:

Zparda

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    we dont do it on orc side either but if its for a clanie its not like u just got booted for no reason at all

and was this post really necessary?
    Orc Side > Human side (exept for Wagyar and his clan :wub: )

Phosgene

omg understand already it wasntthe real tez...

ROFL most of u talk shit:
    Only 2 guys play on Tez,reel tez and Aviv.
    Aviv is Coolboy2 ,he wouuld even kick his bro from party when he sees higher lvl.

Pls dont tell that Tez dosnt have respect...

Scara

:blink: what does it matter if it was real tez or not
    if he let little/retard nuts play on his char to lvl him it doesn't make any differnce

if he will be king those will still have acces to the char so don't say it is any different because it wasn't tez who was playing

and sorry ali it is not respect if you ask to remake the party so he as partyleader can kick ppl for his own clannies if he left the party before

so sorry imo to no respect AND he or the guy who played on it is not the only one who doesn't have respect towards other people in same cases
    and it's sad to see

Originally posted by Scara
    :blink: what does it matter if it was real tez or not *
    if he let little/retard nuts play on his char to lvl him it doesn't make any differnce *

if he will be king those will still have acces to the char so don't say it is any different because it wasn't tez who was playing *

and sorry ali it is not respect if you ask to remake the party so he as partyleader can kick ppl for his own clannies if he left the party before *

so sorry imo to no respect * *AND he or the guy who played on it is not the only one who doesn't have respect towards other people in same cases *
    and it's sad to see

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast