Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :P lol you dont have to mark it in red I know what I typed those marked lines means to ...
Page: 5

Scara

:P lol you dont have to mark it in red
    I know what I typed
    those marked lines means to me in other words IMATURE behaviour

==> and you dont have to mark that in red to avoid the point of my text !!!

xourico

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    we dont do it on orc side either but if its for a clanie its not like u just got booted for no reason at all

and was this post really necessary?
    well, this post was necessary, cuz latelly tez or the guy who plays tez is becoming anoying...

1st he is a fukin leecher, 3 days ago I was in paramum and he was the leader, then he told me to reamke party, so I remake and invite him back, later I notice he was away, i waited for like 1 hour, and even the guys from his clan told me to kick him, cuz he was a fukin leecher and it wasnt real tez...

then when he came he told his clan members in my party to quit and he toke over my spot... and then pmed me telling me to fuk off and he will vener invite me again to his parties? o.O (I was playing wag char btw)
    1 of the clan members even told him to fuk off, so I just think that tez should choose a little better who lvl his char, cuz its giving him a bad rep, thats all

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    we dont do it on orc side either but if its for a clanie its not like u just got booted for no reason at all

well, this post was necessary, cuz latelly tez or the guy who plays tez is becoming anoying...

1st he is a fukin leecher, 3 days ago I was in paramum and he was the leader, then he told me to reamke party, so I remake and invite him back, later I notice he was away, i waited for like 1 hour, and even the guys from his clan told me to kick him, cuz he was a fukin leecher and it wasnt real tez...

then when he came he told his clan members in my party to quit and he toke over my spot... and then pmed me telling me to fuk off and he will vener invite me again to his parties? o.O (I was playing wag char btw)
    1 of the clan members even told him to fuk off, so I just think that tez should choose a little better who lvl his char, cuz its giving him a bad rep, thats all

[/b]
    that story is a lot more useful of a post than this posts -_-

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by xourico@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

that story is a lot more useful of a post than this posts -_-[/b]
    ? ENGLISH PLS ?

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by xourico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xourico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

[/b]
    Nice said :wub:

sophiem

I agree with obi.. tez u want to be king and want make"alot exp events to help all to lvl faster" but u kicking other people from party that was playing about 3 hours? Good Gun why I never tought about that..

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by xourico@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

that story is a lot more useful of a post than this posts -_-[/b]

+1

Tez is the most respected and trust worthy person on the human side i think. Obi stop being a little whinney biatch just coz he invited his clannies. Clannies > all as cama said Anyway I think we should wait for Tez to post before u start fueling shit

Obi_dopy

Tez = not 1 person like everybody said... he is played by other guys... SO don't say he is the most respected and trust worthy person on the human side...
    Respect you have to earn... And he is losing respect...

VOTE Tez for King ---> NO WAY

Scara

the_man_slayer

if you start up a party with like 3 basic people you find to start with you dont have to kick those people man they helped you starting up
    if you kick them SORRY NO RESPECT
    you treat them like shit than

so respectfull player dont think soooooooo
    maybe the real tez can be that kinda guy you talking about
    but at least not the person who play the rest of the time on his char

and what do you say than about the story the other guy wrote about the kicking and the spotstealing IS THAT RESPECT
    ==> again no imo

B)

Banned

Default Re: Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    Just to let you know how Tez is...
    Today i was in his CW party for about 3 hours. In those 3 hours Tez left party for a little brake. So he disbanded party and Deus remade the it. We kept this party going. And then Tez came back in the party. He said pls let me remake party. So Deus disbanded the party. Tez remade the party and after 15 min he kicked me for inviting one of his own clanmembers.
    So in my point of vieuw he don't give any respect to other people. I was in the party from the start and he kicked me for another guy.
    This is his kind of Repect LOL
    And that guy want to be KING. Good going *:lol: *
    This is more then 1 vote you lost.
    bb
    1st before u open your fat mouth about my personal respect level please ask who is playing char....was not me and i dont party much these days cause my family comes 1st....next time ask before u make a post and ASSUME it was me

i will talk to aviv about that i agree you should not kick them if they there for hours for clannies ....i would told clannie to wait for next spot or at least kick someone for clannie a hour later

thats my rules...my clannies do come 1st and i respect them above all but i will keep someone in party for at least a hour before i kick them.....sorry if u dont like it but thats me....i have to compromise some.....and i dont keep clannies out of party for more then hour over someone who is not clan

anything else next time find out 1st before u post SHIT

thanks
    real tez

Banned

Tez = not 1 person like everybody said... he is played by other guys... SO don't say he is the most respected and trust worthy person on the human side...

umm i am ONE of the most respected guys on human side...u know why...i dont make posts like your dumbass did without knowing all the facts and having proof it was me.....only after others tell u and after u post u now know it was not me.....aviv was wrong for kicking u agree but a simple msn to me or soul could fix the problem....in his mind he was thinking of clan only....no offense dude but nothing wrong with that thinking...buts its matter of choice how to handle that situation

Obi_dopy

Man pls, why should i ask who is playing on your char? Tez= Tez I don't care who is playing on it... Play then your own char, like i do. I WORK FOR MY XP!
    Ok If you let other people play on your char fine by me, but teach the guy at least some respect for other players.
    thank
    real and only obi

the_man_slayer

so u achknowlodge then that it wasnt Tez that did it? If so, STFU about tez having no respect. He has 'earnt' his respect ova the time he's been playing and for little shits lik u to contradict that is wrong. And scara u little bum lick. Yes i would kick people to invite clannies. If another space came up, I would pm them to let them know there another space for them, but otherwise its common scence to invite a clannie. Clannies are meant to help each other out, so I would

Scara

well tez
    he doesn't say shit

even it's not you who is playing
    its still people who you give ur account info to and maybe they should act like you than
    so its still a problem TEZ is ur char and its ur responsabillity even its not you who is playing so dont tell him to shut up his big fat mounth

and you say I dont kick clannies alright thats one problem than but still I think if you started the party with that guy you should keep him in because if he was partyleader I'm sure you wouldnt appreciate it either if he kicked you ( EGO boys EGO all boys have and you will also be afronted and agry sow...)

second problem what do you say about the leeching and the spotsteeling????

greetz to

Banned

and really dude your whining for nothing....he kicked u for clannie not some random noob or even friend for that matter....you got kicked for CLANNIE....so your telling me he or anyone should respect u more then a clannie....tell me this....the clannie he invited....have u do more then him for clan or for my char....who has done more...???

respect is great and i have plenty of it but clannies come 1st...if it was his party before hand and he had to go to kill something then asked to remake it .... its still his party and he can kick u when he wants....that has nothing to do with fcking respect

i respect at exp spots but clannies come 1st.....for some its not like my rule of wait for one hour if u are in my exp...i will give u around a hour over a clannie but some dont have same rule as me cause its personal rule...some will kick u right away for a clannie and i dont see anything wrong with that and it has nothing to do with respect

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast