Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL

This is a discussion on Tez and respect, a wonderfull combination LOL within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Obi_dopy Ah yes he didn't had his uniques on him LMAO... He is 70+ with shell +8 ...
Page: 7

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    Ah yes he didn't had his uniques on him LMAO... He is 70+ with shell +8 and gg weapons and still afraid of tanking talos with 2 healers and massiver... Good going *h43r:
    i tanked talos unmassived with only AC buff :huh:

and one 1920

only duff was malice :huh:

Scara

:angry: zzzzzzzzzzzzz
    guys it's about respect
    he goes out of the party!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DOESNT OWN THE SPOT OR THE PARTY MATE

so its about respect
    the other guys took him back in the party because they had respect for him
    and he gives a KICK as a THX

:blink:

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Obi_dopy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obi_dopy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obi_dopy

LOL it was a random party... YOU even left the party... You came back and said to deus to disband the party... Then you kicked me for a clanny... Is this how you work???
    And this is respect?

U dont listen mate, it aint got nefing to do with respect. If you dont respect your clannie's first, how can u expect to gain any others respect. Are u just stupid or something? People have been telling u for a couple of pages now that CLANNIES > ALL
    MAN PLS READ BETTER... I THINK YOU ARE STUPID...[/b]

no.. you obviously cant read mate.. <_<[/b][/quote]
    Lol

TOPIC CLOSED GUYS
    I made my point

sophiem

why he joining people at the first place if he know he goona kick if clanie coming..

no1 will die if the clanie wait some till some will leave the party -_-

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Obi_dopy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obi_dopy)</div>
    Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)
    Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    <!--QuoteBegin-the_man_slayer
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obi_dopy

LOL it was a random party... YOU even left the party... You came back and said to deus to disband the party... Then you kicked me for a clanny... Is this how you work???
    And this is respect?

U dont listen mate, it aint got nefing to do with respect. If you dont respect your clannie's first, how can u expect to gain any others respect. Are u just stupid or something? People have been telling u for a couple of pages now that CLANNIES > ALL

MAN PLS READ BETTER... I THINK YOU ARE STUPID...

no.. you obviously cant read mate.. <_<[/b]
    Lol

so as soon as u think u have 'made your point' u wana close it. Mate u just afraid that u getting proven wrong. Pwned i would say

TOPIC CLOSED GUYS
    I made my point[/b][/quote]

legitbaba

whine...whine...whine, guys next time make a topic, no matter what subject, all post ur opinion, but dont keep repeating, zzz

tez , ok clannies > all, maybe u have a point about the respect thing in this case (not talking about the leech&takeoveraspot)
    but in this case it was kinda rude to just kick his ass out of the party after three hours of nice xping and probably doing his best to keep the party running
    he could've told the clannie to maybe try to search for another xp party if possible or something, or just tell him this party was already going on for so long and didnt have a break yet...
    not just kick the first guy he sees in the party list without probably even telling dopy what was happening..

like dopy said.. topic closed
    all go home, the games over :P

Banned

Originally posted by Obi_dopy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obi_dopy)</div>
    Originally posted by sophiem@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

again was not me

who cares who playing TEZ=TEZ no?
    i share your opinion...[/b]
    yes tez = tez so do u come before clannie?

who cares how long you were there clannies come 1st....if your clan dont think that why would anyone want to be in a clan where you will tell them no party for my clannie cause someone here for 2 hours....dude i would quit that clan

in your eyes

obi>clannies

sorry to tell u in everyone elses world clannie> all is the way it works

sophiem

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Obi_dopy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Obi_dopy)
    <!--QuoteBegin-sophiem
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

again was not me

who cares who playing TEZ=TEZ no?
    i share your opinion...[/b]
    yes tez = tez so do u come before clannie?

who cares how long you were there clannies come 1st....if your clan dont think that why would anyone want to be in a clan where you will tell them no party for my clannie cause someone here for 2 hours....dude i would quit that clan

in your eyes

obi>clannies

sorry to tell u in everyone elses world clannie> all is the way it works[/b][/quote]

why he joining people at the first place if he know he goona kick if clanie coming..

no1 will die if the clanie wait some till some will leave the party :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by legitbaba
    whine...whine...whine, guys next time make a topic, no matter what subject, all post ur opinion, but dont keep repeating, zzz

tez , ok clannies > all, maybe u have a point about the respect thing in this case (not talking about the leech&takeoveraspot)
    but in this case it was kinda rude to just kick his ass out of the party after three hours of nice xping and probably doing his best to keep the party running *
    he could've told the clannie to maybe try to search for another xp party if possible or something, or just tell him this party was already going on for so long and didnt have a break yet...
    not just kick the first guy he sees in the party list without probably even telling dopy what was happening..

like dopy said.. topic closed
    all go home, the games over :P
    i am sure he gave obi warning and just didnt kick him....also it was 15 min later...so he prob didnt know clannie wanted party....clannie prob loged on then and he kicked him then

point is respect your clannies 1st man....respect exping memebers 2nd even if they there for 20 hours

also if he got back in party and they gave him respect then there was no reason for him to be pl and dues should not have given it to him....that was dumb...unless your going to keep all members no matter what

point was made obi i dont see your point since your telling me clannies dont come 1st but whatever

i guess i have no respect and nor does aviv cause we dont put others above our own clan members

ok have a nice day i still love all of you even if u dont love me....i could care less...my love for u obi and your whole clan and all diez is still there

legitbaba

just one thing tez that i'm surprised about.. the guy his story about you(or aviv) leeching over an hour , come back, tell them to fck off and take over the spot
    what about that? cuz you seem to ignore that part of the topic

sophiem

just one thing tez that i'm surprised about.. the guy his story about you(or aviv) leeching over an hour , come back, tell them to fck off and take over the spot

ouch

Scara

TEZ you just reply on what you want to reply

you just read what you want to read

if I was you I should read all over and answer again on everything

also the leech the spotstealing the fact you left they invite again and you kick even it wasnt ur party anymore

as some uf us said you can keep repeating clannie>random
    we know that all already but as dopy said he didnt made himself clear but imo some others did in his place
    so maybe answer their questions to

as far as I know him he doesnt mean OBI>clannies
    you have to read all extra information to that is written

they took you back in!! think about that you are not god!! so don't act like it's normal

legitbaba

same

Banned

cause i know nothing of this....and i dont really understand what leeching your talking about

sophiem

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-legitbaba
    cause i know nothing of this....and i dont really understand what leeching your talking about[/b]
    o rly ^_^ ?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast